R-E-S-P-I-C-T

You can always count on Al to be the dumbest guy in what ever room he is in.
Unless/until self-proclaimed TEABAGGERS like this MORAN walks in...

morans.jpg
Nope Al is still much more stupid. And thats saying a lot.

Oy. What a maroon.

Sharpton was addressing Trump’s insults toward Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former White House aide and "Apprentice" contestant who wrote a new tell-all book criticizing him. Trump called Newman a "dog," a favorite insult of his that Sharpton called an "animalistic slur."

"I think you might’ve learned the lesson this week, sometimes the dog bites back with a book deal," Sharpton said.

Sharpton concluded his comments with a reference to Franklin's 1967 hit "Respect," in which the singer spelled the word out. Sharpton and Franklin, who died last week at the age of 76, were close friends.
"So in the words of my late friend Aretha Franklin, show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T, and the next time you get a black woman and a beagle confused, remember this: I got you," Sharpton said...

Al Sharpton Messes Up Spelling of Legendary Aretha Franklin's Song While Slamming President Trump
SockitomeSockitomeSockitomeSockitomeSockitomeSockitomeSockitomeSockitome

LessenLessenLessenLessenLessenLessenLessenLessen

Wonder if he's related to uneducated Maxine Waters??

Neither are worth a shit. LOL

Even Hermione is trolling Trump for his spelling
J.K. Rowling Trolls Trump Over Twitter Spelling Error
Hermione wouldn't stoop so low as to criticize a person she's never met personally. That's one of the things I liked about her character.
Besides.......it's an honest mistake. Unlike the time Samantha Bee called Ivanka a ****. Or the time Obama said there was 57 states. They said it was a mistake. No harm done. Of course leftists like J. K. Rowling go out of their way to find fault in everything Trump does. BTW, the movies were much better than the books.

Oy. What a maroon.

Sharpton was addressing Trump’s insults toward Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former White House aide and "Apprentice" contestant who wrote a new tell-all book criticizing him. Trump called Newman a "dog," a favorite insult of his that Sharpton called an "animalistic slur."

"I think you might’ve learned the lesson this week, sometimes the dog bites back with a book deal," Sharpton said.

Sharpton concluded his comments with a reference to Franklin's 1967 hit "Respect," in which the singer spelled the word out. Sharpton and Franklin, who died last week at the age of 76, were close friends.

"So in the words of my late friend Aretha Franklin, show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T, and the next time you get a black woman and a beagle confused, remember this: I got you," Sharpton said...

Al Sharpton Messes Up Spelling of Legendary Aretha Franklin's Song While Slamming President Trump
I love Al, but on my worst day, I can't stomach his voice....like Rachel Madow, these mf's take forever to get a message to the public....that was funny, eh?

Sharpton has done more to impede the black cause than he will ever do to advance it. His stock and trade is driving a wedge between races, not uniting.
What the fuck is up with white people who are always calling out black people as the racist when they talk about white people and their racism? Obama, Al, Eric Holder, Don Lemon, every time they address you rednecks and the racist shit yall do, we now become the dividers?? Get the fuck outta here wit dat dumb shit

Forum List

Back