quite the turn out at that one nation rally

so if the tea party had people with different-colored skin, you'd take them more seriously? sounds racist.

Dam do I get to answer the question before you rush to throw out "Thats racist"

the answer is: no, that's stupid and I never said skin color indicted someones level of legitamacy.

Stop crying racist all the time..when blacks never did anything to oppress youWU

so if the tea party had people with different-colored skin, you'd take them more seriously? sounds racist.

the answer is: no, that's stupid and I never said skin color indicted someones level of legitamacy.

Stop crying racist all the time..when blacks never did anything to oppress youWU
apparently though, as long as not TOO many white people show up, it's acceptable in your view.

I don't know why anyone would call that racist AT ALL :rolleyes:

You implied the tea party was less legitimate than this liberal rally because there are more non-whites at the liberal one. Racist.

apparently though, as long as not TOO many white people show up, it's acceptable in your view.

I guess the only way for you to disagree with me is to make up shit.

why did you bring up the fact that it was more diverse group in the same sentence you were applauding the left-wing rally? Racist.

I guess advancing the cause of equality and racial harmony starts with pointing out the positives in there being less whites attending political rallies.

I'm sure the ones who do show up are paid to by the Democratic Party. The Democrats are well known for paying people to pose as "Protesters." They've been doing that for many years. The few kooks who do bother to show up are most definitely paid Democrats.

I guess advancing the cause of equality and racial harmony starts with pointing out the positives in there being less whites attending political rallies.

More diverse doesnt mean less white...go read a dictionary. :lol:

I'm sure the ones who do show up are paid to by the Democratic Party. The Democrats are well known for paying people to pose as "Protesters." They've been doing that for many years. The few kooks who do bother to show up are most definitely paid Democrats.

I'm sure Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in the 90's

Forum List

Back