quite the turn out at that one nation rally

I'll bet four million didn't watch it on teevee, let alone show up.

But, I guess anyone can get a decent turnout when the NEA, AFT, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Teamsters, NAACP, along with various and sundry other leftloon special interest groups, bus in the party faithful for free or greatly subsidized fares.

But, I guess anyone can get a decent turnout when the NEA, AFT, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Teamsters, NAACP, along with various and sundry other leftloon special interest groups, bus in the party faithful for free or greatly subsidized fares.

how are unions and the naacp "leftloon special interest groups"?

:cuckoo::cuckoo: what a stupid question. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

you're right, black people and the working class should just sit back and do nothing

I watched CSpan, there had to be 1 million, and don't let anyone tell you different. :D

What a stupid non-answer:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

C-span just reported that 200 million watched it on the tube

Not sure why people are even comparing the numbers here.

The Beck rally was basically organized by one person.

This one has 400 Groups sponsoring it.

That's because Republicans are 90% one race.

Democrats are everyone else.

Does that have to be explained? Seriously?

Are you serious? Lmao.. It was basically funded by freedomworks, and other goofy astroturf organizations with unlimited money. Plus all the local tea party groups. It wasn't just organized by Beck.. Plus it got a ton of media attention.. The only mention this really got before the rally was on the Ed Show.

So here is where this MORONIC 4 million estimate comes from

Four Million Attend One Nation Working Together Rally! | NEWS JUNKIE POST

Well, not really, but if this was a Republican Teanut Corporation rally, this would be the headline trumpeted across the internet.

Looks like somebody read the headline but not the story :)

Just like the Beck rally this was a bunch of people with their minds already made up. Preaching to the choir.

Will have little effect on the up coming election.

Last edited:

Nobody is comparing numbers here, why so defensive?

And stop playing, Freedom Works isnt a person no matter what the Supreme Court says

TPX%20Bus%20Searchlight%202010.jpg

Forum List

Back