Questions For White Supremacists

We don't destroy and fuck things up everytime one of our brothers die. We use the legal system and think logically.

We work to better our communities and push to educate our children.
We value science! ;) At least most of us do! Loserterians are totally a different kind of animal.

George Washington Carver and Ben Carson don't value science. The Asian community is produces some of the best doctors in the world. I'd also take an inner city high school graduate over a suburban high school graduate. The inner city graduate fought the odds and won. The suburban graduate had their mommy bring their homework because they forgot it at home.

Colleges and universities seem to think blacks are superior athletes. They will bend over backwards to get just two years of basketball/football out of those guys, many of them who cannot even spell their own damn names. The NFL and NBA draft about 85 or 90% blacks so I guess that is proof. Most of them still can't run and spell their names at the same time.

But there they are using up what could be a four year scholarship worth $175,000 before going to the draft after two years...dumb as a box of rocks

So you come from a poor family your mother is on welfare, you are in college and can go on for two more years or you can make $500,000 to $10,000,000 in one year. You have the ability to get your mom, the one that loves you, into a better neighborhood a better life. Many athletes like Clyde Drexler or Damian Lillard, take the cash and graduate while playing. I think a smart kid would take the bucks and not risk a career ending injury in college that would leave them penniless.

Colleges and universities seem to think blacks are superior athletes. They will bend over backwards to get just two years of basketball/football out of those guys, many of them who cannot even spell their own damn names. The NFL and NBA draft about 85 or 90% blacks so I guess that is proof. Most of them still can't run and spell their names at the same time.

But there they are using up what could be a four year scholarship worth $175,000 before going to the draft after two years...dumb as a box of rocks

So you come from a poor family your mother is on welfare, you are in college and can go on for two more years or you can make $500,000 to $10,000,000 in one year. You have the ability to get your mom, the one that loves you, into a better neighborhood a better life. Many athletes like Clyde Drexler or Damian Lillard, take the cash and graduate while playing. I think a smart kid would take the bucks and not risk a career ending injury in college that would leave them penniless.

That is true.

And actually the dumber they are, the smarter it is not to waste their time in college.

Kind of ironic...

Incorr
We don't destroy and fuck things up everytime one of our brothers die. We use the legal system and think logically.

We value science! ;) At least most of us do! Loserterians are totally a different kind of animal.
Youre a clown. All of the most destructive wars the human race has ever seen were started by white people.

Blacks have always valued civilization and education. Matter of fact Blacks taught whites all the sciences.

Incorrecto!

image.jpg

Asclepias I usually don't bother to read or respond to you or your multi accounts but I call bullcrap when I see it.

What makes you superior?

I really want to know. Are you better than all the Black and Asian scientists?.I can give you lists if you insist.There is a Black physician named Ben Carson. He is the world's foremost Neurosurgeon. Are you superior to him?
A Black man named Clarence Thomas is a Justice of the US Supreme Court. Are you better than he is?
A Black man named Colin Powell was an Army General and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. How are you better than he is?
The Chinese and Japanese have put satellites in space.Could you do that? Lots of mostly white nations have never done that:Norway, Sweden, Denmark,Poland, Spain, Hungary, Romania, Ireland, Scotland and Serbia never did that.

What is the basis for your claim of superiority?

Ask a Democrat

I'd also take an inner city high school graduate over a suburban high school graduate.

Where would you take him? The average inner city high school graduate is borderline illiterate.

To graduate means you fought and struggled and valued education, because it is far easier to drop out.
You have potential to work with, businesses are looking at the ability to survive as a valuable skill. They will train and educate if need be.

White supremacy is more a guarding of a culture that they feel is worth defending. this is a white country and they want it to stay that way.

Do they feel they are better as people, I don't know, I think that is a foolish line of thought, but I do know that they feel their culture is superior as a whole and that it is under threat. Much as they did 200 hundred years ago, 150 years ago, 38 years ago, 5 years ago, yesterday, today and tomorrow. It's a never ending struggle.

White supremacy is more a guarding of a culture that they feel is worth defending. this is a white country and they want it to stay that way.

Do they feel they are better as people, I don't know, I think that is a foolish line of thought, but I do know that they feel their culture is superior as a whole and that it is under threat. Much as they did 200 hundred years ago, 150 years ago, 38 years ago, 5 years ago, yesterday, today and tomorrow. It's a never ending struggle.

The OP needs to clarify which definition of White Supremacist he is using.

Last edited:
You have potential to work with, businesses are looking at the ability to survive as a valuable skill. They will train and educate if need be.

Unfortunately, the human brain goes through stages of development that can't be fully replicated at a later date. Children of poor young, uneducated, and unwed mothers will have limited capabilities for the rest of their lives, especially if drug use is thrown into this mix. Trying to eradicate the symptoms while ignoring these causes is an exercise in futility.

Youre a clown. All of the most destructive wars the human race has ever seen were started by white people.

Blacks have always valued civilization and education. Matter of fact Blacks taught whites all the sciences.

And you're a fucking idiot. People that can't EVEN feed themselves certainly don't have any way possible to fight a war much less with spears and prehistortic weapons.

Wait a minute...after reading that last sentence, you don't even qualify as an idiot. You have the brain of an amoeba...or more likely a goddamn cinder.

And you're a fucking idiot. People that can't EVEN feed themselves certainly don't have any way possible to fight a war much less with spears and prehistortic weapons.

Wait a minute...after reading that last sentence, you don't even qualify as an idiot. You have the brain of an amoeba...or more likely a goddamn cinder.
Youre a fucking moron. There is a reason whites were in the Dark Ages and Blacks had to reeducate them. Thats according to white peoples history so we know the reality was even more revealing.

By every criterion that is important to a modern, well functioning civilization the white race is superior to the Negro race, and inferior to the Oriental race.

The only exception among Caucasians is the Ashkenazi Jews. With an average IQ of 112, they are even superior to Orientals.

By the end of this century China will dominate the world. The United States will be dominated by a high IQ cognitive elite composed largely of Orientals and Jews. Very few blacks will be in this cognitive elite.

For most Negroes there is no hope because there is no use.

By every criterion that is important to a modern, well functioning civilization the white race is superior to the Negro race, and inferior to the Oriental race.

The only exception among Caucasians is the Ashkenazi Jews. With an average IQ of 112, they are even superior to Orientals.

By the end of this century China will dominate the world. The United States will be dominated by a high IQ cognitive elite composed largely of Orientals and Jews. Very few blacks will be in this cognitive elite.

Sooper smart.

:laugh:

really? Did that just all of a sudden stop in the 60;s? If they value these 2 things so much why is the UR and graduation rates so terrible for blacks?

That's crapola. That's why China steals other technology. Pffft.

Forum List

Back