what is your experience

Dimitrov

Rookie
Apr 25, 2015
I am presenting this post to my history class to explore
racial discrimination about people living in America .
so the question is : have you ever been personally
discriminate on your job , on the street or on your
community

He's clearly not American, you dickhead. Go fuck yourself.

I have not been racially discriminated against, to the best of my knowledge. I have never been deprived of housing, employment, or other social benefits because of my race (I am white). However, I have had people jump to conclusions about me on the basis of my skin color. They usually get over this pretty quickly.

I have not been racially discriminated against, to the best of my knowledge. I have never been deprived of housing, employment, or other social benefits because of my race (I am white). However, I have had people jump to conclusions about me on the basis of my skin color. They usually get over this pretty quickly.

You clearly are a piece of shit you dumbfuck.

You clearly are a piece of shit you dumbfuck.

Oh, gosh, whiny racist asshole doesn't like me, however will I recover my self esteem?

New Topics

Forum List

Back