Questions for the muslims on the board

That's not true. Even if it was, it was their duty to assimilate and they clearly failed to do so. Many people complain about Muslims failing to integrate and attempting to "Islamicize" Europe and Western culture. That's precisely what Jewish immigrants did in Palestine.

Jews don't proselytize. :)

Never said they did. Jews imposed their laws and customs on a non-Jewish population.

I'm confused, why does the islamic community seem to vehemently dislike israel so much?

I mean, the muslim world has 57 countries, how come the jews cant have one

second, why does the quran have some verses, that arent very nice, almost seem down right hateful

and finally, what is islam about??

Have you ever read Leviticus in the Bible? Talk about not nice.

Leviticus on slavery?worse than I imagined. (1) - By David Plotz - Slate Magazine

well, true, except jews don't follow leviticus... haven't since the temple was destroyed. so its been a while since anyone was stoned to death for mixing two fibers.

just sayin.

That may be, but if we're picking out nasty passages from the Koran, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

That's not true. Even if it was, it was their duty to assimilate and they clearly failed to do so. Many people complain about Muslims failing to integrate and attempting to "Islamicize" Europe and Western culture. That's precisely what Jewish immigrants did in Palestine.

Jews don't proselytize. :)
"Palestine"? And, how does one assimilate in their own county?

"Palestine"?
Palestine.

And, how does one assimilate in their own county?
Foreign Jews immigrated in droves to Palestine and refused to adjust to the culture of those who already lived there. By extension of your logic, Muslim immigrants have every right to impose shari'ah on the Iberian peninsula and all other former holdings of the Khilaafah.

And who was there first, and and Islam got to Palestine how?
Who was there first? Neanderthals. Zionists lay claim to Palestine as if countless civilizations didn't occupy the land before the Israelites arrived. Islam came to Palestine after the Rashidun liberated the region from Byzantine Christian rule.

I thought you hated imperialism?
Of course.

ironically, Jerusalem wasn't founded my jews AND the entire history of Moses details how they originally Cast Lead the original peoples of that land.

funny how it's only ok when a jew does it though.

Expecting that the state of Israel should come back into being with no blood on their hands is sort of silly when you look at it through the eyes of a historian.

What nation on earth would have the right to exist if we demanded that of them?

None. Certainly not the USA, as but one example.

I don't think that the Jews control Israel because "God gave this land to me", I think Israel exists for the same damned reason every othernation exists...

...because the current occupants took it from the previous occupants.

PROPERTY IS THEFT

That is as true today for every nation that exists as it ever was.

Now condemn America for stealing land from the Native Americans!!

Should we not give up claim to the land of this great nation due to theft?

HELL NO!

We shall fight to keep what we stole!!​

The Native Americans, if they truly want their land back, must create an army that can Freeze hell over and Burn Heaven to a nub. WE GIVE NOT A SINGLE BLADE OF GRASS BACK!!NOR WATER WAY NOR BROKEN TREE BRANCH. WE WILL KILL TO KEEP OUR STOLEN GROUNDS, be they burial or hunting. We shall kill those that challenge us over the lands we stole!

Capiche?

ironically, Jerusalem wasn't founded my jews AND the entire history of Moses details how they originally Cast Lead the original peoples of that land.

funny how it's only ok when a jew does it though.
As victims of mass murder, the Canaanites should learn a lesson from the Jews and try to garner enough sympathy to reestablish their long-defunct empire.

Oh... shit. Never mind. I guess some of them would have needed to survive the Israelite genocide to make that plan work. :eusa_whistle:

"Palestine"?
Palestine.

Foreign Jews immigrated in droves to Palestine and refused to adjust to the culture of those who already lived there. By extension of your logic, Muslim immigrants have every right to impose shari'ah on the Iberian peninsula and all other former holdings of the Khilaafah.
Foreign Jews emmigrated to ISRAEL, to their country. Attempts to rewrite history do not change the facts.

I'm confused, why does the islamic community seem to vehemently dislike israel so much?

second, why does the quran have some verses, that arent very nice, almost seem down right hateful

and finally, what is islam about??

One more question. If Muslims believe in the Bible to a certain extent. Where in the Bible does it prophesy about Mohamed?

Where in the Bible does it prophecy about a Talmud?

"Palestine"?
Palestine.

Foreign Jews emmigrated to ISRAEL, to their country. Attempts to rewrite history do not change the facts.

If that was the case, they'd be moving here:
khazaria.gif

Last edited:
Palestine.

khazaria.gif
I'm not aware of any creation of a state by the UN there. Do tell.

This is not a complete answer, just a mental exercise that I thought might be helpful:

I'm confused, why does the American community seem to vehemently dislike Islam so much?

I mean, the Americans have 50 states. How come the Muslims cant have one?

I think the answers might be similar.

With regards to verses, I just wrote a piece on The Verse of the Sword:

"9:5 Fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)."

It's perhaps the most controversial verse. Read Here.

Foreign Jews emmigrated to ISRAEL, to their country.
The state of Israel was declared in 1948. In 1922, there were 83,790 Jews in Palestine. By 1931, that population had doubled. By 1947, their numbers reached 650,000. These are the Jews to whom I refer, those who went from comprising 11% to 33% of the population of Palestine in 25 years and forced their foreign laws on Muslims.

http://www.mideastweb.org/palpop.htm

Attempts to rewrite history do not change the facts.
Invoking tired platitudes doesn't make your "history" correct.

khazaria.gif
I'm not aware of any creation of a state by the UN there. Do tell.

That's probably because there was no UN when the state of Khazaria existed. Many of today's European Jews are the descendants of Khazaria, which as a state converted to Judaism around the 8th or 9th century. It is reported that the royalty of Khazaria converted to appease the christian Kingdoms to their north without actually becoming Christian. Them becoming practitioners of Judaism they were called "Jews" like those which came from the Middle East. Which accounts for why many European Jews can't trace their lineage back to the Middle East, they can only trace it back to Europe.
Khazars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is also mentioned in scripture. Those who call themselves Ashkanezi Jews are mentioned as the sons of Ashkenaz (Genesis 10:2-5). Ashkenaz is the son of Gomer and has no relation to the Hebrews or even the line of Shem from which the Hebrews came from and where we draw the word "semitic" from. One of his brothers includes Magog. The land of Magog is identified by most Bible scholars as being here:
magog.jpg

The exact same place that Khazaria was. Gomer is a little further into Eastern Europe. This would be the actual "homeland" of a large amount of people we call Jews today.

One more question. If Muslims believe in the Bible to a certain extent. Where in the Bible does it prophesy about Mohamed?

Letter to Christian missionary Part IV: Muhammad in the Bible

Isaiah 29:12 has nothing to do with Mohamed. That verse is taken severely taken out of context. If you read the whole passage before it you'll see exactly what it was talking about:

Isaiah 29:1-12
"Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices.
2 Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel.
3 And I will camp against thee round about, and will lay siege against thee with a mount, and I will raise forts against thee.
4 And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.
5 Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.
6 Thou shalt be visited of YHVH of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.
7 And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision.
8 It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.
9 Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.
10 For YHVH hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
12And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

First notice this is a prophecy to the Hebrews. Mohamed was not a Hebrew. Also note the point of the prophecy, they'll forget their heritage and neither know how to read their holy books or how to properly follow them. This is a punishment upon the HEBREWS that was fulfilled in 70 AD. They're to remain unlearned, ignorant, and docile until they are redeemed at Yahoshua's second coming. Also there is no evidence to suggest that Mohamed is the comforter of John 16:7-14. The comforter is the spirit of the most High, the same spirit that was in the Most High's son Yahoshua.

Forum List

Back