Questions for Christians?

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by BecauseIKnow, Aug 8, 2012.

1. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    First of all let's please keep this clean...

When Christians bring up the crucifixion of Jesus, is that the reason they are forgiven from sin? So you automatically are sinless?

Also if Jesus was god in flesh why would people disagree with God? Many people disagreed with him and why did they kill God?

So angels came to take Gods soul to parsdaisie when he was killed?

That doesn't sound like God to me im sorry

2. hortysir

hortysir In Memorial of 47

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296
    The OT is/was full of "blood laws", where a sacrifice is called for to atone for certain behaviors.
    No, I am not without sin. Just forgiven. So are you. So is everyone. All you have to do is accept it.
    :cool:
    The Jews did/do not believe that Jesus was the Christ, so they don't feel as though they killed any part of God. Beside, Jesus "commended" His spirit, so He wasn't 'killed'. He gave His life.
    Jesus, after 40 days, ascended on His own.

These are my personal interpretations and should not be considered as fact.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    God is Almighty somi don't believe he came down to earth, or was killed, or has a spirit, God has no beginning and no end , God is much more than Jesus and Muhammad so I disagree

How is there a judgement day if you already are forgiven and go it heaven right when you die? Why do a lot people when someone dies say he is in a better place how do you know?

4. hortysir

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296

My belief doesn't tell me that I go to Heaven when I die.
    I will go to my grave and wait.

At Jesus' second coming, the dead in Christ will be called up and then the rest of us will be called up to join Him.

The Father, His heavenly hosts, Ezekial and Jesus are the only ones in Heaven right now....There is some speculation that Mary was raptured, as well, but......?????

5. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    I agree with the grave, I'm Muslim and yes we do believe in the grave wait/questioning either relief or punishment.

I believe Jesus will come back, not with a religious difference he is gonna do what God commands him to do, that's how Muslims believe and he will pray in Jerusalem with the Muslims were gonna ask him to lead the prayer and he will say no let mehdi lead the prayer, we believe also he will come back in a yellow robe kind of thing.

But we do not believe in the crufixciion we believe he was rose up to the second heaven and will come back with two angels bringing him down in Damascus Syria.

6. hortysir

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296
    I was taught that, when He first appears, His feet will not touch the earth until after the "calling up" and the "judgement" when He sets up a 'New Jerusalem' on earth.

PBWY

7. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    We believe he will be the leader of Jerusalem and everyone will live peacefully for 40 years exactly and he will get married and have children, then God will order blow of the horn.

After that only God knows its gonna be scary that mankind will actually meet God face to face and just his presence will keep everyone silent.

8. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    I will be back in a few hours to discuss more I got to go break my fast and pray Ramadan prayers

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,220
    Christians bring up the atonement, because iet is through that Great and Everlasting Sacrifice that we can be made clean if we humble ourselves, and exercise our faith in Jesus Christ unto Repentence. When we do that we are invited into the Waters of Baptism for the Remission of Sins and we are invited to recieve the laying on of hands for the Gift of the Holy Ghost. That way we enter into a covenant with God and are Born of Water and Spirit.

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,220
    For some, it's faith. For others the Holy Spirit reveals it to them.

There is a judgment day for obvious reasons. To give us a probationary period in which we can prepare to meet God.