Questions for Christians?

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
First of all let's please keep this clean...

When Christians bring up the crucifixion of Jesus, is that the reason they are forgiven from sin? So you automatically are sinless?

Also if Jesus was god in flesh why would people disagree with God? Many people disagreed with him and why did they kill God?

So angels came to take Gods soul to parsdaisie when he was killed?

That doesn't sound like God to me im sorry

When Christians bring up the crucifixion of Jesus, is that the reason they are forgiven from sin? So you automatically are sinless?

Also if Jesus was god in flesh why would people disagree with God? Many people disagreed with him and why did they kill God?

The OT is/was full of "blood laws", where a sacrifice is called for to atone for certain behaviors.
No, I am not without sin. Just forgiven. So are you. So is everyone. All you have to do is accept it.
:cool:
The Jews did/do not believe that Jesus was the Christ, so they don't feel as though they killed any part of God. Beside, Jesus "commended" His spirit, so He wasn't 'killed'. He gave His life.
Jesus, after 40 days, ascended on His own.

These are my personal interpretations and should not be considered as fact.

• Banned

The OT is/was full of "blood laws", where a sacrifice is called for to atone for certain behaviors.
No, I am not without sin. Just forgiven. So are you. So is everyone. All you have to do is accept it.
The Jews did/do not believe that Jesus was the Christ, so they don't feel as though they killed any part of God. Beside, Jesus "commended" His spirit, so He wasn't 'killed'. He gave His life.

God is Almighty somi don't believe he came down to earth, or was killed, or has a spirit, God has no beginning and no end , God is much more than Jesus and Muhammad so I disagree

How is there a judgement day if you already are forgiven and go it heaven right when you die? Why do a lot people when someone dies say he is in a better place how do you know?

God is Almighty somi don't believe he came down to earth, or was killed, or has a spirit, God has no beginning and no end , God is much more than Jesus and Muhammad so I disagree

How is there a judgement day if you already are forgiven and go it heaven right when you die? Why do a lot people when someone dies say he is in a better place how do you know?

My belief doesn't tell me that I go to Heaven when I die.
I will go to my grave and wait.

At Jesus' second coming, the dead in Christ will be called up and then the rest of us will be called up to join Him.

The Father, His heavenly hosts, Ezekial and Jesus are the only ones in Heaven right now....There is some speculation that Mary was raptured, as well, but......?????

• Banned

At Jesus' second coming, the dead in Christ will be called up and then the rest of us will be called up to join Him.

The Father, His heavenly hosts, Ezekial and Jesus are the only ones in Heaven right now....There is some speculation that Mary was raptured, as well, but......?????

I agree with the grave, I'm Muslim and yes we do believe in the grave wait/questioning either relief or punishment.

I believe Jesus will come back, not with a religious difference he is gonna do what God commands him to do, that's how Muslims believe and he will pray in Jerusalem with the Muslims were gonna ask him to lead the prayer and he will say no let mehdi lead the prayer, we believe also he will come back in a yellow robe kind of thing.

But we do not believe in the crufixciion we believe he was rose up to the second heaven and will come back with two angels bringing him down in Damascus Syria.

I agree with the grave, I'm Muslim and yes we do believe in the grave wait/questioning either relief or punishment.

I believe Jesus will come back, not with a religious difference he is gonna do what God commands him to do, that's how Muslims believe and he will pray in Jerusalem with the Muslims were gonna ask him to lead the prayer and he will say no let mehdi lead the prayer, we believe also he will come back in a yellow robe kind of thing.

But we do not believe in the crufixciion we believe he was rose up to the second heaven and will come back with two angels bringing him down in Damascus Syria.

I was taught that, when He first appears, His feet will not touch the earth until after the "calling up" and the "judgement" when He sets up a 'New Jerusalem' on earth.

PBWY

• Banned

I was taught that, when He first appears, His feet will not touch the earth until after the "calling up" and the "judgement" when He sets up a 'New Jerusalem' on earth.

PBWY

We believe he will be the leader of Jerusalem and everyone will live peacefully for 40 years exactly and he will get married and have children, then God will order blow of the horn.

After that only God knows its gonna be scary that mankind will actually meet God face to face and just his presence will keep everyone silent.

• Banned
I will be back in a few hours to discuss more I got to go break my fast and pray Ramadan prayers

Christians bring up the atonement, because iet is through that Great and Everlasting Sacrifice that we can be made clean if we humble ourselves, and exercise our faith in Jesus Christ unto Repentence. When we do that we are invited into the Waters of Baptism for the Remission of Sins and we are invited to recieve the laying on of hands for the Gift of the Holy Ghost. That way we enter into a covenant with God and are Born of Water and Spirit.

For some, it's faith. For others the Holy Spirit reveals it to them.

There is a judgment day for obvious reasons. To give us a probationary period in which we can prepare to meet God.

Im curious how you got Ezekial in that list. Never heard that one.

Christians bring up the atonement, because iet is through that Great and Everlasting Sacrifice that we can be made clean if we humble ourselves, and exercise our faith in Jesus Christ unto Repentence. When we do that we are invited into the Waters of Baptism for the Remission of Sins and we are invited to recieve the laying on of hands for the Gift of the Holy Ghost. That way we enter into a covenant with God and are Born of Water and Spirit.

I don't get it that much but some Christians have different views, but do you believe In a physical judgement day?

I don't get it that much but some Christians have different views, but do you believe In a physical judgement day?

As opposed to a non-physical one?

I've been told by some Christians that you get judged yourself and go to heaven after death with your spirit.

In Islam its physical resurrection with your body and Paradaise will be in a form

I've been told by some Christians that you get judged yourself and go to heaven after death with your spirit.

In Islam its physical resurrection with your body and Paradaise will be in a form

I dont believe judgment occurs until the resurrection. When we die we await the resurrection in paradise or prison. It was there that Christ went after His death but before His resurrection so that the Gospel could be preached to the dead. That the captives would hear the message of liberty.

I dont believe judgment occurs until the resurrection. When we die we await the resurrection in paradise or prison. It was there that Christ went after His death but before His resurrection so that the Gospel could be preached to the dead. That the captives would hear the message of liberty.

Yah me too thanks for insight

I'm sorry, but are you asking questions because you want answers, or are you asking them to BE the answers?

The bible says Jesus "descended into Hell"

I will be back in a few hours to discuss more I got to go break my fast and pray Ramadan prayers

The idea of a second coming seems to stretch across many different religion so it's something which should certainly be looked at. There are a number of people who believe we're entering the time of any return. Quote probably this is linked to nothing more than 2012 end of the world superstition, but we are seeing stories of an increase of government surveillance of religious groups. Why governments would feel the need to spy on peaceful religious groups is beyond me, but there you go.

When Christians bring up the crucifixion of Jesus, is that the reason they are forgiven from sin?
The cross is a symbol of the blood Christ shed for us. Sin entered our blood stream in Eden and was passed down.
Lucifer knows that the punishment for sin is eternal death. And he insists that God remain just.
So God, and Jesus <there with God from the beginning, devised a plan to redeem us. Since sin can not enter Heaven, pure blood was necessary to remove it. The blood of Christ removes sin permanently. On that cross Christ was a murderer, a liar, a thief, me, you. He paid the price for our behavior He paid the debt we owe.
Not every one will accept that gift. And good works while important, have no effect on blood.

So you automatically are sinless?
No, you are NOT automatically sinless.
Christ paid the penalty for our behavior, but we carry the stigma. The more you sin the longer you kept Christ hanging on that cross paying for it. We sin daily. We must ask for forgiveness daily. Christ cleansed us, but we still play in the mud.
When you repent/turn away in disgust of your sin, you re-pent. <return to the highest level, to the penthouse.

Also if Jesus was god in flesh why would people disagree with God?
Not only would we disagree with God, God actually resided here in a Jewish temple, and they asked Him for a King instead. They were accustom to dealing with Kings, so He left. They ended up with a King that lost their land and turned them into captive slaves.
Convincing everyone Christ was God, wasn't the objective of Christ's visit. He was here to save souls.

why did they kill God?
Because many claimed to be the Messiah. They didn't believe Jesus and the crowds He was drawing worried the High Priests.

No. He went to Abraham's bosom. <look that up ok? because it would take to long to explain.
Gathered those, faithful to God, that had died before Christ and returned to earth 3 days later in His human form and remains in that body to this day. The others also had their earthly bodies, glorified to function in dimensions we have no access to.
They stayed right here on earth for 40 days, and THEN went with Christ, to the Father. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back