$42 million spent on anti-Islam propaganda.

Link doesn't work.

I have to wonder who is spending this money on the anti-islam propaganda. They sure arent getting their money's worth.

• Banned
Link doesn't work.

I have to wonder who is spending this money on the anti-islam propaganda. They sure arent getting their money's worth.

It's listing it as a mobile site sorry but if you wanna you can google the title of the thread you should find it, and what do you mean they are not getting their keys worth? I think people aren't that dumb and loop around propaganda

Link doesn't work.

It's listing it as a mobile site sorry but if you wanna you can google the title of the thread you should find it, and what do you mean they are not getting their keys worth? I think people aren't that dumb and loop around propaganda

If no one sees it, how exactly can it work?

• Banned
btw the link to the so called study http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2011/08/pdf/islamophobia.pdf

Shocking that it's a propaganda piece.:)

BTW how is banning a "non-existent" threat of sharia law going to hurt anyone? I mean if the efforts to impose sharia on people are non-existent, then how would banning such imposition change anything?

How the hell would shariah ever be implemented in the US, also they don't do it just for that, they spread propaganda and promote hatred and hate Muslims.

I am surprised you are defending this of course what else would happen.

Forum List

Back