Questions Black People Have For White People

what an effete dick.

I preferred the black people. They seemed nicer.
If you identify with them, then you just might be a racist, because everything they said was racist.
I did identify with them, now that YOU MENTION it.

However, i did not identify with the politized slogan like language they were usng.

But they seemed far better people than the white person, who was also regurgitating sentiments taught to her by men more rationally minded than herself.

She was anoying. If you want to see vvideos of a woman who knows her shit, check out Karen Straughan.
yeah she was kinda annoying actualliy

what an effete dick.

If you identify with them, then you just might be a racist, because everything they said was racist.

However, i did not identify with the politized slogan like language they were usng.

But they seemed far better people than the white person, who was also regurgitating sentiments taught to her by men more rationally minded than herself.

She was anoying. If you want to see vvideos of a woman who knows her shit, check out Karen Straughan.
yeah she was kinda annoying actualliy
If she had have been that age 20 years ago, she would have been on the anti racist team.

what an effete dick.

She was a man. A Transsexual. And He/She was showing a very high level of common-sense. He/She was pointing out the over simplistic approach of a Borg-like mentality. A mentality that is in all respects is a prime example of institutional racism against whites.

what an effete dick.

She was a man. A Transsexual. And He/She was showing a very high level of common-sense. He/She was pointing out the over simplistic approach of a Borg-like mentality. A mentality that is in all respects is a prime example of institutional racism against whites.
The girl in the video in the OP is a tranny?

well that makes sense then.

what an effete dick.

just checked out more of her videos.

Fucking you made my day, man!

so thats why she's so effete acting. i didn't pick it because i never expect to see a tranny express those opinions. This is why feminists have the slogan now of "women who survived girlhood" to exclude any transwomen who lived ANY time at all as a man. But you know what i reckon, unless they transition baby boys into girls then they are going to get this outcome even from the ones who transition before puberty. Any one who REMEMBERS how nastily men are treated compared to women.

Mien Kamph for over 2 decades has not been in vain. I knew you would come, my hero, Blair White.

karen straughan is an ahole. fuck that kunt.

and even if a transgirl transitions at 1 year old, she'll still grow up with her own mind and therefore have a 50 50 chance of being loyal to her nation and race!

awesome! in your face all you white nationalists losers with your failed tactics. MY tactic won!

being a transwoman was always an illusion, a magic trick. I always found it easier in country towns than in sydney. People see what they are expecting to see. It's all about distraction.

I've never heard another transwomen speak publicly about those specific opinions, so she fooled me! what a great distraction.

Still it's an achilles heal so she has to be completely open about it anyway.

what an effete dick.

so thats why she's so effete acting. i didn't pick it because i never expect to see a tranny express those opinions. This is why feminists have the slogan now of "women who survived girlhood" to exclude any transwomen who lived ANY time at all as a man. But you know what i reckon, unless they transition baby boys into girls then they are going to get this outcome even from the ones who transition before puberty. Any one who REMEMBERS how nastily men are treated compared to women.

Mien Kamph for over 2 decades has not been in vain. I knew you would come, my hero, Blair White.

So this chick is a transgender person who the OP swears are mentally ill?

The video exemplifies perfectly what I have said for years....perceived racism is causing more problems between blacks/whites than actual racism. Like this video shows...every questioner assumes that all white people are racist. And that in itself, is racist.
I'm glad to see you support transgender people.

what an effete dick.

So this chick is a transgender person who the OP swears are mentally ill?
yeah, and she's actually showing her face, name and identity out their while expousing the type of opinions he only will, anonymously. haha!

Trannies strike back!

The video exemplifies perfectly what I have said for years....perceived racism is causing more problems between blacks/whites than actual racism. Like this video shows...every questioner assumes that all white people are racist. And that in itself, is racist.
I'm glad to see you support transgender people.
she's still an insensitive bitch. It's because she's so cute. oh well. still my hero.

Don't at all, but I certainly recognize one with a closed mind on the subject, why bother.

I see, so "doesn't agree with me" = "closed mind"....lol...ironic :D

What I see in this post of yours my myopic friend:

"Most people are intelligent enough to know that systemic/wide spread white on black racism is all but dead.
Having said that, a renewal of it is certainly increasing. Divisions between the races is escalating and strengthening. Propelled greatly by this President, who almost immediately showed his ass and bias.
What white people are tired of is the constant accusations on them and the victimization attitude of blacks."

is the same sort of backlash thinking racist whites have always come back with anytime in american history anyone has said anything about racism existing in american society. So yes, I really don't think there's much room for any conversation at all around this topic. You just want people to shut up, go away, and you never want to hear of this again. And you clearly don't know a lot of black folk or have any idea what black friends (since you obviously don't have any that you've discussed this with at length) would say in response to this line of thinking. Maybe you should go find some black folk to have this discussion with face to face. I'ts a bit different than this nameless faceless bomb dropping chatboard biz.

Nope, wrong again. I have always been interested in racism, and have 100's of post on the subject.
I completely reject the notion that all white people are inherently racist, and all black people are inherently subjected to it - and thus everything that is wrong in their lives is due to racism. Bullshit. As the great Martin Luther King so succinctly put it -

"

I come here tonight and plead with you. Believe in yourself and believe that you are somebody. I said to a grop last night, — Nobody else can do this for us. No document can do this for us. No Lincolnian emancipation proclamation can do this for us. No Johnsonian civil rights bill can do this for us.

If the Negro is to be free, he must move down into the inner resources of his own soul and sign with a pen and ink of self-assertive manhood his own emancipation proclamation."

No disagreement, and I assume you also agree with King's understanding that he was dealing with a society based and founded upon white supremacy, kudos.

Glad you agree

Don't at all, but I certainly recognize one with a closed mind on the subject, why bother.

"Most people are intelligent enough to know that systemic/wide spread white on black racism is all but dead.
Having said that, a renewal of it is certainly increasing. Divisions between the races is escalating and strengthening. Propelled greatly by this President, who almost immediately showed his ass and bias.
What white people are tired of is the constant accusations on them and the victimization attitude of blacks."

is the same sort of backlash thinking racist whites have always come back with anytime in american history anyone has said anything about racism existing in american society. So yes, I really don't think there's much room for any conversation at all around this topic. You just want people to shut up, go away, and you never want to hear of this again. And you clearly don't know a lot of black folk or have any idea what black friends (since you obviously don't have any that you've discussed this with at length) would say in response to this line of thinking. Maybe you should go find some black folk to have this discussion with face to face. I'ts a bit different than this nameless faceless bomb dropping chatboard biz.

Nope, wrong again. I have always been interested in racism, and have 100's of post on the subject.
I completely reject the notion that all white people are inherently racist, and all black people are inherently subjected to it - and thus everything that is wrong in their lives is due to racism. Bullshit. As the great Martin Luther King so succinctly put it -

"

I come here tonight and plead with you. Believe in yourself and believe that you are somebody. I said to a grop last night, — Nobody else can do this for us. No document can do this for us. No Lincolnian emancipation proclamation can do this for us. No Johnsonian civil rights bill can do this for us.

If the Negro is to be free, he must move down into the inner resources of his own soul and sign with a pen and ink of self-assertive manhood his own emancipation proclamation."

No disagreement, and I assume you also agree with King's understanding that he was dealing with a society based and founded upon white supremacy, kudos.
Its always funny when racists quote MLK and they obviously dont understand that MLK detested them and everything they stand for.

Nah. The deal is not that all whites are racists. The deal is the entire society was founded upon white supremacy and that legacy has lasting implications that some whites are very nervous about every single time the issue comes up.

Every society was founded on some sort of dominance if you go back far enough, even the tribe who threw out the tribe on the nice land by the river. But all those societies may have good things about them. Some people choose to use control of perception and reality of others as a weapon or tool to get what they want or to blame others for their own failure. People who perpetuate class warfare when its not necessary are doing just that , wether they are aware of it or not. Like the girl in the video said, Stereotypes Exist. But at the same time they do not exist. Are we working hard to re-create these stereotypes in our society or move forward with the opportunity that is right in our hands? Sometimes its more comfortable to live with the stereotypes because its something we are comfortable with, even if they are disliked. Listened to this black lady on the radio the other day after the death of Muhammad Ali, she had identified herself as an x 60s radical and was just on the radio to honor Ali and talk about society in America, her main message was to black youths and she was saying to them , IF you dont want to be a slave then leave that behind and stop living like one, stop treating each other bad. She went on to emphasize this , in a story about a Richmond California black kid who had just graduated from High School and was celebrating about moving on to college, happy about his life when another black kid out of jealousy walked right up to him and shot him in the head out of jealousy. her comment on that was "we are not letting each other move up". and in my opinion, black people don't let each other move up or on through other less drastic means as well, like social pressure, aka acting too white. As if that ever should mean a thing. So what are the real problems that need to be addressed?

"Every society was founded on some sort of dominance if you go back far enough, even the tribe who threw out the tribe on the nice land by the river."

Fine, then we're just another place, not an "exceptional" land, society, or people.

" and in my opinion, black people don't let each other move up or on through other less drastic means as well, like social pressure, aka acting too white."

You can have any opinion you like, I just don't pay much heed to white folks telling black folk what they need to be doing, nor do I take it that when black folk talk to each other in the way you describe above they are saying they do not exist in a society where institutionalized white supremacy still exists.

"So what are the real problems that need to be addressed?"

That question suggests you really aren't very aware of the society you live in. Perhaps we could start with mass incarceration in a privatized for profit prison industrial complex which signals america's return to profiting from the bondage of black/brown bodies? Or can you justify that in your own mind somehow?

"

Its always funny when racists quote MLK and they obviously dont understand that MLK detested them and everything they stand for.

It's an old standard with the "nonracist" racists. Leverage something a black person said once, out of context, to "illustrate" the black guy doesn't think there's any racism.

"

It's an old standard with the "nonracist" racists. Leverage something a black person said once, out of context, to "illustrate" the black guy doesn't think there's any racism.
It always makes me wonder if they are really that devastatingly stupid or do they really think they are putting one over on me? :laugh:

Nah. The deal is not that all whites are racists. The deal is the entire society was founded upon white supremacy and that legacy has lasting implications that some whites are very nervous about every single time the issue comes up.

No. Just no.
Most people are intelligent enough to know that systemic/wide spread white on black racism is all but dead.

Its funny how people make assertions they cant prove but add in that smart people agree with them. He didnt say it was actually dead, did ya notice?

Please list the things this president has done to escalate racism. You might note that the below pictures, and many others that are quite similar, were distributed by republican activists and mayors in early 2009.

You must be joking. What has this President done to divide the races??? Really?
How about the "Chicago incident" where the President made a fool out of himself and had to publicly apologize for?

What Chicago incident? And how did it make whites dislike blacks in general more?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back