Questions Black People Have For White People

Yes and that was done. You don;t call free housing/healthcare/food and a check every month for over 20 years something special?
When was this done specifically for Black people? I need a link not your word since I have never heard of it.

Haha.....what an idiot
I guess that means youre an idiot and dont have a link just like I thought.

My black buddy came over the last` night. He lived in Detroit and he was saying all the things I say that you guys argue with me on. I told him you said you could go anywhere in America without a gun being a 6'2 black man you could go into the hood and he said, "oh I know some places in Detroit he couldn't go" If they didn't know him they'd kill him or at least beat the fuck out of him.

Anyways, he then starting talking honestly about why he left Detroit. How dangerous it is and how his nice car would have been stolen years ago had he had that car in the city. He even said he was thinking about moving a little further north because too many black people are moving into our area and now crime is going up.

Then he was telling me why blacks in Detroit don't come out to the suburbs and commit crime. I told him that baffles me why they don't come out and rob and shoot us. He said, "because they are afraid to go into the suburbs". They feel they will get pulled over, arrested and/or killed by a cop if they come out to the suburbs.

Even he said he's glad they have this fear because otherwise they would come out and pray on us.

There is a reason white cops pull over black men in cars. This is one of them. Black people remind me of the Palistinians. They don't like how the Jews treat them but the Jews would be stupid to treat them any other way.
Thats interesting but what did that have to do with my post?
Nothing probably. I talked with my black buddy last night and I remembered it today. Sorry. The point is, I don't want to argue with you about things like, "are black neighborhoods more dangerous and violent than white neighborhoods" when clearly they are.

If you watch the Detroit News or listen to black radio you'll hear black people admitting this every day. If you listen to the black Detroit Police Chief he will admit the black community in Detroit is a mess too. So don't think this is coming from an ignorant white racist. It's not. I just want to establish there is a problem because until we do that, we will never get to work towards a solution when you keep denying the problem even exists. Or when you ask me to worry about white crime. Sorry, but my black buddy yesterday said he loves living in our community because of the low crime.

BUT, I'll say this. I think black people in Detroit are starting to get fed up. They are starting to break the "no snitching" rule they've had for way too long. And I just read today birth rates are down for all young women because no one can afford to have kids. That's a good sign.

Anyways, I think you know I don't judge all blacks by the actions of a few. I think you know I understand that most black people are good. I hope you don't think I'm saying mean things about black people because I don't like them or think they are inferior to whites. I say what I believe no more no less. And I want Detroit to be just as safe and prosperous as the neighborhood I live in. I want there to be opportunities in the city so black people don't live in poverty.

This weekend I was watching a show on PBS about the black renaissance in Harlem and I don't know how a white person can look at them and think they are inferior humans. They've just been treated so bad for so long that what we get is high crime in places like Detroit.

Remember what I said before. I know it isn't black people's fault that Detroit is bad. I know about white flight and no jobs always equals more crime BUT, I can also say it is their fault. They are the ones raising all the fatherless kids they can't afford that end up becoming the criminals. They are the ones raising kids who can't speak english. So I'm trying to get black people to take ownership of the problem and start doing what they can to fix the problem. Number one in my mind is fatherless children. I think this is where most crime comes from.

Anyways, just because I like you doesn't mean I want to stop having this conversation with you. I have worried a few times that I hurt your feelings or insulted you when I really wasn't trying to insult you. And I know I say a lot of stupid things here. Thanks for being forgiving. I'm truly trying to make things better. If one way is to realize that I'm wrong, great. I don't mind you telling me I'm wrong.

Yes and that was done. You don;t call free housing/healthcare/food and a check every month for over 20 years something special?
When was this done specifically for Black people? I need a link not your word since I have never heard of it.

Haha.....what an idiot
I guess that means youre an idiot and dont have a link just like I thought.

My black buddy came over the last` night. He lived in Detroit and he was saying all the things I say that you guys argue with me on. I told him you said you could go anywhere in America without a gun being a 6'2 black man you could go into the hood and he said, "oh I know some places in Detroit he couldn't go" If they didn't know him they'd kill him or at least beat the fuck out of him.

Anyways, he then starting talking honestly about why he left Detroit. How dangerous it is and how his nice car would have been stolen years ago had he had that car in the city. He even said he was thinking about moving a little further north because too many black people are moving into our area and now crime is going up.

Then he was telling me why blacks in Detroit don't come out to the suburbs and commit crime. I told him that baffles me why they don't come out and rob and shoot us. He said, "because they are afraid to go into the suburbs". They feel they will get pulled over, arrested and/or killed by a cop if they come out to the suburbs.

Even he said he's glad they have this fear because otherwise they would come out and pray on us.

There is a reason white cops pull over black men in cars. This is one of them. Black people remind me of the Palistinians. They don't like how the Jews treat them but the Jews would be stupid to treat them any other way.
Thats interesting but what did that have to do with my post?
And I feel bad this is the reality. I just went to Kroger's and the dollar store and good black people are everywhere. I'm glad! They should live the American dream too. But with them is crime going to follow?

My black buddy had to go pick up his friend who's afraid to drive out here and he showed him around. He couldn't believe how beautiful it is out here.

My worry is once his thuggish friends see they won't get pulled over just for dwb, will they get daring enough to venture out and pray on us? This already is happening but what if the everyday crime in Detroit becomes the norm in metro Detroit? Lots of expensive shit out here unprotected. Lots of doors unlocked

Even black detroiters who are honest admit there are too many criminals in Detroit who simply don't give a fuck and that's why they moved. Mostly it's contained inside the city and hopefully it stays that way.

Think about it. He has a nice car and he says he could have never owned that car in Detroit. He said it would have been stolen a long time ago

Forum List

Back