Questions Black People Have For White People

The video exemplifies perfectly what I have said for years....perceived racism is causing more problems between blacks/whites than actual racism. Like this video shows...every questioner assumes that all white people are racist. And that in itself, is racist.

The video exemplifies perfectly what I have said for years....perceived racism is causing more problems between blacks/whites than actual racism. Like this video shows...every questioner assumes that all white people are racist. And that in itself, is racist.

Nah. The deal is not that all whites are racists. The deal is the entire society was founded upon white supremacy and that legacy has lasting implications that some whites are very nervous about every single time the issue comes up.

Nah. The deal is not that all whites are racists. The deal is the entire society was founded upon white supremacy and that legacy has lasting implications that some whites are very nervous about every single time the issue comes up.

No. Just no.
Most people are intelligent enough to know that systemic/wide spread white on black racism is all but dead.
Having said that, a renewal of it is certainly increasing. Divisions between the races is escalating and strengthening. Propelled greatly by this President, who almost immediately showed his ass and bias.
What white people are tired of is the constant accusations on them and the victimization attitude of blacks.

No. Just no.
Most people are intelligent enough to know that systemic/wide spread white on black racism is all but dead.
Having said that, a renewal of it is certainly increasing. Divisions between the races is escalating and strengthening. Propelled greatly by this President, who almost immediately showed his ass and bias.
What white people are tired of is the constant accusations on them and the victimization attitude of blacks.

Yeah, sure.

No. Just no.

Yeah, sure.

Glad you agree

No. Just no.

Yeah, sure.

Glad you agree

Don't at all, but I certainly recognize one with a closed mind on the subject, why bother.

No. Just no.

Yeah, sure.

Glad you agree

Don't at all, but I certainly recognize one with a closed mind on the subject, why bother.

I see, so "doesn't agree with me" = "closed mind"....lol...ironic :D

Yup.....and they tend to vote Democrat.

it exemplifies what I said for years to!

....a skinbyrd is a looney lefty with the opposite goals. Same dicky personality, just adjusted world view.

No. Just no.

Please list the things this president has done to escalate racism. You might note that the below pictures, and many others that are quite similar, were distributed by republican activists and mayors in early 2009.
obama-witchdoctor-muck.jpg
watermelon-republican.jpg

JULY 2009 FEB 2009

Please list the things this president has done to escalate racism. You might note that the below pictures, and many others that are quite similar, were distributed by republican activists and mayors in early 2009.

You must be joking. What has this President done to divide the races??? Really?
How about the "Chicago incident" where the President made a fool out of himself and had to publicly apologize for?
That is just for starters...and happen right after he took office, That set a clear precedent of how he approached racial issues.

How about the "Chicago incident" where the President made a fool out of himself and had to publicly apologize for?
That is just for starters...and happen right after he took office, That set a clear precedent of how he approached racial issues.

The cops arrested a man for breaking into his own home after they knew it was his own home, and he had done nothing wrong. That was stupid.

The cops arrested a man for breaking into his own home after they knew it was his own home, and he had done nothing wrong. That was stupid.

HAhahahaa....uh..no. That is the most whitewashed version I have ever heard.
Ok - so clearly you are someone not to be taken seriously. Got it.

HAhahahaa....uh..no. That is the most whitewashed version I have ever heard.
Ok - so clearly you are someone not to be taken seriously. Got it.

What's whitewashed about it? He probably got mad when the cops didn't bother to even check if it was his own house, and might have expressed that to them. I would have done the same thing.

Are you saying that incident caused the massive increase in right wing racism?

They didn't know it was his home. They were being paid to investigate it and the race pimp "professor" dickhead went off on them. Then the race pimp dickhead in the Oval Office said the cops acted stupidly, before getting the facts. Lefties don't really give a shit about facts, the agenda is what's important.

They didn't know it was his home. They were being paid to investigate it and the race pimp "professor" dickhead went off on them. Then the race pimp dickhead in the Oval Office said the cops acted stupidly, before getting the facts. Lefties don't really give a shit about facts, the agenda is what's important.

Don't you have another conspiracy theory to be investigating?

Forum List

Back