Question,Why Hasn't Obama Denounced Anthony Weiner For Embarrassing The Democrats?

Weiner embarrassing Democrats? That's not possible. Recall their prez getting his willie sucked in the White House, blowing a load on the babe's dress, and then lying to the world about it, complete with finger wag, No harm, no foul, no reason to resign.

Newt....comments?

Anthony Weiner gets feminized

The sexting ex-pol and his wife tell People he has been domesticated -- by doing the couple's laundry

By Tracy Clark-Flory
7/18/12

In Anthony Weiner’s first joint interview with wife Huma Abedin one thing sticks out (aside from the photo of their absurdly adorable 6-month-old): He’s doing the laundry. Abedin tells People, “Anthony has spent every day since [the scandal] trying to be the best dad and husband he can be,” and the magazine immediately follows up the quote with proof. It turns out Weiner “does all the laundry.” What a catch, that guy!

---
Anthony Weiner - Salon.com

"I'M beat"​

anthony-weiner-eliot-spitzer.jpeg

Weiner calls reporter thin-skinned on second day of 'NBC Hobbygate'

Staff Writer, NBC News
By Andrew Rafferty
8/8/13

NEW YORK — Anthony Weiner chided an NBC News reporter for the second straight day Friday, telling an audience that he was only joking when he said “our brother here” should get a hobby instead of covering his besieged campaign.

On Thursday, canvassing at a Manhattan apartment building, Weiner asked the reporter what he was working on. When the reporter said he was covering the campaign, Weiner said: “Dude, you got to get a hobby.”

Weiner, a Democrat whose run for mayor of New York has been roiled by new admissions of racy online chats, was looking for votes at a senior center on Friday and wondered aloud why no one talks about what other candidates have to hide.

“Apparently our thin-skinned friends here don’t like the idea that I made a joke about having a hobby,” Weiner said, pointing to the reporter. “That’s what they want to cover.”

“You’re not allowed to have a laugh. Ask this guy,” Weiner went on. He added: “It was a joke, right, people laughed, he laughed, and they made a big deal, they say I insulted him.”

The candidate muttered to himself, “I should learn that guy’s name.”

At a later stop on a small business tour in Brooklyn, Weiner said: “I gave this guy a hard time, everyone laughed and then they did their best exposé. They’re calling it — what are they calling it? NBC Hobbygate.”

Weiner calls reporter thin-skinned on second day of 'NBC Hobbygate' - U.S. News

Pubs love to character assassinate Dems, while killing the country with their immoral POLICIES. Only ignorant dupes believe their bs. Weiner is strange (less strange than his "girlfriend" lol) and won't be elected like the Pubs mentioned.

Vicious bs gossip and total bs seem to be the major Pub weapons. Dems are humans, Pubs are greedy, bought off, hypocrite a-holes- great liars. Policy is all I care about, until there's actual CRIME.

Last edited:
:confused:

The pattern of Dem's&Liberals embarrassing themselves,making Obama look like a clown,& getting away with financial scandals never ends. And when they get caught and make the Democrats look like a bunch of fools, Obama just lets it slide. A week(or so) ago we find out that Congressman Weiner has been showing "His Little Friend" to much younger women on the net, he is the poster-boy of the Democratic Party ,now all Democrats are embarrassed & not one Peep From Obama. Maybe Obama approves of his friend showing his private parts to numorous girls on twitter? Does Obama Really Expect To Be Re-Elected After A Weiner-Gate Scandal Of Which He Never Denounced?:razz:

are you joking ?? how the hell do you embarrass a democRAT ? one must have morals, principles, ethics, honesty and a conscience to be embarrassed something liarberals totally lack..,proof is right here on this forum. :up:

To date, nobody in the Obama administration has been convicted (or even tried in a court of law) for any crimes.

this is so fucking laughable i am having a hard time staying in my chair :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

remember when Cock Holder was investigating himself ? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

does anyone wonder why there are no CONVICTIONS ???

but they certainly have committed many,many crimes..., Obama, Crimes, Murders, Fraud, Felony, Violations, Unconstitutional, War Powers, Donorgate, Navy Seal, Bail-Outs, TARP, Reparations

The dupes think think they're getting ethics, and just get the best hypocrites- just happen to ALWAYS be bought off swine of the greedy idiot rich. Try POLICY, morons, forget "ethics" fer chrissake. My favorite was the great President Francois Mitterand. When he died, two separate FAMILIES showed up at the funeral LOL.

He didn't embarrass Democrats as much as he embarrassed himself and his wife.

To date, nobody in the Obama administration has been convicted (or even tried in a court of law) for any crimes.

this is so fucking laughable i am having a hard time staying in my chair :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

remember when Cock Holder was investigating himself ? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

does anyone wonder why there are no CONVICTIONS ???

but they certainly have committed many,many crimes..., Obama, Crimes, Murders, Fraud, Felony, Violations, Unconstitutional, War Powers, Donorgate, Navy Seal, Bail-Outs, TARP, Reparations

Yeah.................sure...............like a website called "commieblaster" is going to have any kind of facts.

The pattern of Dem's&Liberals embarrassing themselves,making Obama look like a clown,& getting away with financial scandals never ends. And when they get caught and make the Democrats look like a bunch of fools, Obama just lets it slide. A week(or so) ago we find out that Congressman Weiner has been showing "His Little Friend" to much younger women on the net, he is the poster-boy of the Democratic Party ,now all Democrats are embarrassed & not one Peep From Obama. Maybe Obama approves of his friend showing his private parts to numorous girls on twitter? Does Obama Really Expect To Be Re-Elected After A Weiner-Gate Scandal Of Which He Never Denounced?:razz:

are you joking ?? how the hell do you embarrass a democRAT ? one must have morals, principles, ethics, honesty and a conscience to be embarrassed something liarberals totally lack..,proof is right here on this forum. :up:

Quick question..................what kind of morals, principles, ethics, honesty and conscience did Larry Craig have?

Quick question..................what kind of morals, principles, ethics, honesty and conscience did Larry Craig have?

Or Mark Foley, for that matter.

Or Mark Foley, for that matter.

Or all the Kennedys...:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back