Simple question for Democrats is Obama above the law?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Looks like Obama broke the law, why aren't Democrats demanding an indictment?

---In March 2017 we reported a list of more than a dozen proven victims of Obama’s illegal wiretaps. Now we can add to that list the many times when candidate and President Trump and his team were spied on.---

When Obama took office that's when the decline of America began... Trump fixed it then Joe came in and broke it again...
Obama was the one that put anti Americans all over DC... and its proving tough to get rid of them... Trump is the only one who will clean house and Make America Great Again....

Simple question for Democrats is Obama above the law?​

You blew it. Democrats don't answer questions. Further, they have no interest in explaining anything, especially since doing so would only pin them down making all future lies more difficult.

Democrats are poor at question answering and explaining. All they want is your money, and intend to get it through lies, deception, cheating and theft by criminalizing non-cooperation and making non-participation in building the deep blue globalist-fascist state a crime punishable by death.

---In March 2017 we reported a list of more than a dozen proven victims of Obama’s illegal wiretaps. Now we can add to that list the many times when candidate and President Trump and his team were spied on.---

We knew Trump tower was being spied on but the media ignored it. Seems it's a pattern the media does ignoring the top dogs of the democrat party

When Obama took office that's when the decline of America began...
I might have said Clintons, but I'm OK with your answer, too.

Obama was the one that put anti Americans all over DC...
He kept his campaign promise of fundamental change.

and its proving tough to get rid of them...
Frankly, I think we should just consider having the military dropping a MOAB. They are expensive but not radioactive. Some good, innocent people would die but mathematically, I think the benefits would far exceed the losses.

I might have said Clintons, but I'm OK with your answer, too.
Bubba was a typical southern boy who couldn't keep his snake in his pants. And give him credit for signing the welfare reform bill into law. It was definitely the Kenyan who caused us to fall further.

Bubba was a typical southern boy who couldn't keep his snake in his pants. And give him credit for signing the welfare reform bill into law. It was definitely the Kenyan who caused us to fall further.

Except for the icky stuff, and setting The Hildabeast loose on the country, Clinton wasn't bad.
Mr. Newt insisted.

All Democrats are above the law, especially those in the DOJ and the FBI.

Nope. Bring the evidence to a Grand Jury. Bring the indictments.

Um, he was our first black president.

So there.

YA FUCKIN' BIGOT!!!!

P.S. But China Joe totally got even more black votes.

Forum List

Back