The Curse of Obama Strikes Again, and Again, and Again . . .

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) -- An Ohio restaurant mentioned last week by President Barack Obama as an indirect beneficiary of the government's Chrysler bailout will go out of business Sunday after a more than 70-year history.

Co-owner Richard Lawrence of New Chet's Restaurant in Toledo says business has fallen victim to the economy and the workplace smoking ban approved by Ohio voters in 2006. He told The Blade newspaper of Toledo on Wednesday that auto industry cutbacks also hurt.

Read more: Ohio restaurant referenced by Obama is closing | 13abc.com

You know Obama keeps doing this. Citing a business as some success due to his auto bailout or the stimulus and then it goes OUT OF BUSINESS.

It's pretty bad when a business goes out of business SEVEN DAYS LATER, after Obama touts them as one his successes.

I mean seriously, Obama is sooooooooooooooooooooooo beatable, he makes Jimmy Carter look like a sure thing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

**As an aside I voted AGAINST the smoking ban in restaurants in 2006. I have asthma, and I never had a problem with asking for the no-smoking section of a restaurant.

Forum List

Back