Question for white guys.

If you couldn't be a white guy which would you rather be?

• Total voters
Couldn't I be something like a Mongolian or something? You didn't give too many choices. Out of the choices you mentioned, I'd go for the black guy. I don't look so good in a dress.

Doesn't really matter.

I suppose if I had a job that required me to jump really high, or iron clothes...that would help me decide.

I did forget about the bleeding part. I might have to reconsider.

I was just thinking I could then wear one of those t-shirts that says, "I've got the pussy, I make the rules"

Yeah, fuck it, I'm going with black guy. I'd certainly fit in better with my current surroundings....:lol:

Females god Jewed by god on the menstruation thing

an intelligent and loving designer would have had the go to the liver like all old blood cells and the tissue cannibalized or broken down in the digestive track... or something other than the system in place

Last edited:
KK has never made a single post indicative of intelligent thought.

You aren't thinking when you just call everyone else's threads and topics stupid ... that demonstrates nothing but a moronic arrogance that rivals even Obama's. You posted in the thread, so why not answer the question, or is running around like a chicken with it's head cut off calling everyone else's topics stupid your only purpose for being here? You keep accusing others of being a troll, but almost every one of your posts is jut trollish and contains nothing but idiot and shallow attacks ... the worst thing is that you are not even creative ... just lame broken record trolling ... the worst kind.

I love it. This is the second time this stupid cat has accused me of not answering a question I addressed before she even posted :lol:

You truly are retarded, aren't you, KK?

You aren't thinking when you just call everyone else's threads and topics stupid ... that demonstrates nothing but a moronic arrogance that rivals even Obama's. You posted in the thread, so why not answer the question, or is running around like a chicken with it's head cut off calling everyone else's topics stupid your only purpose for being here? You keep accusing others of being a troll, but almost every one of your posts is jut trollish and contains nothing but idiot and shallow attacks ... the worst thing is that you are not even creative ... just lame broken record trolling ... the worst kind.

Rev. KK says the chickens have come home to roost!:clap2:

Forum List

Back