Question for white guys.

If you couldn't be a white guy which would you rather be?

• Total voters
That's a hard one, Anguille. I would either have to be a woman and menstruate, worry about getting pregnant, not getting paid as well, getting called a slut, beaten or raped, constantly hit on, being attractive young but not-so-sought after once I got older, molested by my perverted uncle, but at least having some power and influence over men and possible marrying a rich man and taking him for all he's got once he started screwing his young assistant.

or

If I were a black man on the other hand, I most likely would grow up poor because my parents haven't had much opportunity, and we'd live in a bad neighborhood, my chances for success would be far less than that of a white man and my opportunities the same because I went to some shitty public school and my family doesn't believe that education is relevant, maybe I'd go to college with help from a non-profit organization, or a government one, or a government program like affirmative action, but most likely I'd believe that there was little reason to get an education since Tyrone makes bank selling dope to suburban white kids and why work hard when it won't help in the end. I'd feel left out by my own society, angry and bitter, wondering why my parents were such failures and coming to the conclusion that its because of the Man, I'd become an alcoholic or addict of some kind, end up committing armed robbery to maintain my habit, then go to prison and end up being in and out of prison for the rest of my life. Or I'd become President of the United States!!

Like I said, tough one.

I think I'll just stay a white male.

If I were a black man on the other hand, I most likely would grow up poor because my parents haven't had much opportunity, and we'd live in a bad neighborhood, my chances for success would be far less than that of a white man and my opportunities the same because I went to some shitty public school and my family doesn't believe that education is relevant, maybe I'd go to college with help from a non-profit organization, or a government one, or a government program like affirmative action, but most likely I'd believe that there was little reason to get an education since Tyrone makes bank selling dope to suburban white kids and why work hard when it won't help in the end. I'd feel left out by my own society, angry and bitter, wondering why my parents were such failures and coming to the conclusion that its because of the Man, I'd become an alcoholic or addict of some kind, end up committing armed robbery to maintain my habit, then go to prison and end up being in and out of prison for the rest of my life. Or I'd become President of the United States!!

Wow...

So blacks mostly live in the ghetto, they don't value edcucation, they can't get into college of their own merit, they sell drugs to make money, they're all angry and bitter, they're all addicts, and they all blame the white man?

Do you re4alize how racist and ignorant that all was?

Wow...

So blacks mostly live in the ghetto, they don't value edcucation, they can't get into college of their own merit, they sell drugs to make money, they're all angry and bitter, they're all addicts, and they all blame the white man?

Sarcasm, JB, sarcasm.

Wow...

Sarcasm, JB, sarcasm.

Even without sarcasm, what you posted does fit the numbers so chances are you would be correct.

Wow...

It was the truth, in a great many instances among blacks. What the hell is racist about that?

Forum List

Back