We Know that Barry Obama has no Slave Blood...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
We Know that Halfrican Barry Obama has no Slave Blood... But what about Slave Trader Blood?...

Has that been Researched?...

If it were Clarence Thomas, we would Know.

The same as with Michelle Obama, the "Free Press" lets you just how many Generations she is Removed from the Evil of Slavery...

I don't Remember the AP or it's Children in the "Free Press" letting you Know how far Removed Clarence Thomas is from Slavery...

We Know Barry isn't a Product of Slavery on the Slave Side...

What about the Trade Side?

:)

peace...

Was Kenya involved in trafficing slaves all those years ago? I had always thought it was only the west African nations involved in the slave trade... but I could be mistaken I suppose.

there is more than enough for which to criticize our Spender in Chief without resorting to race.

In fact there is more than enough to discuss, debate, argue etc about any person, public or private without mentioning race.

So to borrow Bill Cosby's words

"Come on people"

What in the HELL does that Apology over the FlameWar and Attacks have to do with my Question about Barry?...

He doesn't have Slave Blood... Fact.

My Question is, does he have Blood Connected to the Trafficing of Humans during the Slave Days...

Also, he's Half Kenyan, Half Kansan and Raised Cracker White in the Island Paradise of Hawaii by his White Grandparents.

Observations of Fact... Not an Attack on ANY Member of this Forum or a Continuation of any Conflicts from other Forums.

peace...

there is more than enough for which to criticize our Spender in Chief without resorting to race.

In fact there is more than enough to discuss, debate, argue etc about any person, public or private without mentioning race.

"Come on people"

It's not a Criticism of him...

He would NOT be Responsible for his Ancestors any more than he would be a Victim along with them if they were Slaves...

It's a Simple Question.

peace...

Was Kenya involved in trafficing slaves all those years ago? I had always thought it was only the west African nations involved in the slave trade... but I could be mistaken I suppose.

Kenya - Arabs, Europeans, and Slavery

During this time, Arab slavers moved into the interior of Kenya with the primary goal of exploiting rivalries between local tribes. The Arabs encouraged the powerful groups to conquer their weaker neighbors and sell them into slavery. The slaves were then forced to the coast and on to Zanzibar to be traded. Both ivory and slaves were hugely profitable and Zanzibar grew rich on the trade. This pattern continued despite the public outrage in Europe demanding an end to all slave trade. Eventually, the British brought their forceful anti-slavery message directly to the Sultan as they established a consulate at his court. After years of pressure, the Sultan finally relented and agreed to ban slavery in 1847.

Slavery is Slavery...

And his Pa is Arab Kenyan, is he Not?...

Don't Know if has a History or Benefited from Slavery, but it's a Legitimate Historical Question...

As Legit as the AP Pointing out how Far Removed from Slavery Michelle Obama is.

Because of course, Michelle is a Victim of Slavery with her $500 Shoes and Ivy League Education.

peace...

May I ask, and with respect, what the explicit purpose of the question is?

The same Purpose in the AP Pointing out Michelle's Ancestory to Slavery...

Why is it Relevant?...

peace...

Link me to the story. If it's got no thesis, than it is an incomplete and poorly written story.

If it has a thesis, we can discuss wether it's relevant or not. :razz:

"Come on people"

It's not a Criticism of him...

He would NOT be Responsible for his Ancestors any more than he would be a Victim along with them if they were Slaves...

It's a Simple Question.

peace...

And the simple answer is

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK?

We Know that Halfrican Barry Obama has no Slave Blood... But what about Slave Trader Blood?...

Has that been Researched?...

Most likely, but I was intrigued by your question and decided to google search 'obama slave traders'. Here's the first link that came up:

...Some whites may have bought slaves from Islam for 200 years, but after that, their culture was first to outlaw slavery. So Obama changed his name from a culture that abolished slavery to a name from a culture that has enslaved others for 1400 years and has a highly detailed doctrine of slavery.

American Thinker: Barack Obama and Slavery

The same Purpose in the AP Pointing out Michelle's Ancestory to Slavery...

Why is it Relevant?...

peace...

Link me to the story. If it's got no thesis, than it is an incomplete and poorly written story.

If it has a thesis, we can discuss wether it's relevant or not. :razz:

It was from the Trip to Africa, so the Relevance was that Slavery in the US came from Slaves in Africa...

Michelle's Ancestory is as Irrelevant as Barry's, but they Mentioned hers.

His Lack of Slave Blood was just as Relevant, if Not MORE because of his Campaigning as "The First Black..."

Yet they only Focus on the Victimhood of Michelle.

peace...

It was from the Trip to Africa, so the Relevance was that Slavery in the US came from Slaves in Africa...

His Lack of Slave Blood was just as Relevant, if Not MORE because of his Campaigning as "The First Black..."

peace...

lol not buying. I want to see the story you're referring to. If there was some sort of reason to point out her ancestry, I'd like to judge that on my own if possible.

peace...

lol not buying. I want to see the story you're referring to. If there was some sort of reason to point out her ancestry, I'd like to judge that on my own if possible.

I Told you the Rationale... It was the Trip to Africa...

Africa = Slave Trade.

I have a Thread somewhere with it...

Let me Look...

And I will only do this Once, GT... Don't be Dismissive of the Souce.

peace...

I'm only asking so that I can form a sincere opinion whether or not you're just nitpicking here.

Sometimes, a story needs to be filled up with things relevant to the thesis, if for nothing else but to make it interesting. If the writer did this and I can clearly deem that THAT'S why he pointed it out, and you having already admitted YOUR doing it, with Obama HAS no point, I'll call a nit-pick.

I'll call it like I see it brother. Just on the substance, nothing re: personal anything. I don't need to do that since you've been cool to me on the internet all-along.

Are you jealous, mal? Do you wish that your ancestors had been slaves, too? That's what this thread sounds like.

What came first, the chicken or the egg.

What I mean is, did the blogosphere of anti-Democrats first begin chirping about Obama's half-whiteness and having no slave descendants ...... BEFORE they laid-out Michelle's ancestry as sort of a retort in the never-ending battle that is right vs. left?

*hates politics*

Forum List

Back