and you wonder why

bigdaddygtr

Aug 28, 2008
people think the Right is a bunch of racists just look at your boy Pat Buchanon

Pat Buchanan and Rachel Maddow Debate Sonia Sotomayor | NewsBusters.org

And I LOVE the comment how whites built this country(nope, slaves didn't do it nor did the Natives, just the whites) and were the only one's who fought in the Civil War(which of course half of them were fighting to keep slavery you dumbass) and WW2(1.2 million blacks fought and many more WEREN'T ALLOWED to fight you racist idiot)

And I LOVE the comment how whites built this country(nope, slaves didn't do it nor did the Natives, just the whites) and were the only one's who fought in the Civil War(which of course half of them were fighting to keep slavery you dumbass) and WW2(1.2 million blacks fought and many more WEREN'T ALLOWED to fight you racist idiot)

So the African-Americans that fought for the Confederacy were fighting to keep slavery? That seems kind of foolish.

MADDOW: Why do you think is that of the 110 Supreme Court justices we've had in this country, 108 of them have been white?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and the democwat racists did everything within their power to keep Judge Thomas off the SCOTUS :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and who was that other guy Miguel Estrada??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: fuck Rachel Maddow

Spoken like a true racist.

:cuckoo::cuckoo: Whatever, try and spin what Buchanon said just like a lot of righties do. And as far as the blacks who fought for the Confederacy, they were forced to Mr Kennedy

:cuckoo::cuckoo: Whatever, try and spin what Buchanon said just like a lot of righties do. And as far as the blacks who fought for the Confederacy, they were forced to Mr Kennedy

Incorrect. Many chose to fight because they thought they would be offered their freedom, were offered their freedom, or because they saw the northern soldiers as invaders who attacked their families and wanted to fight for their lives.

Shit, I like 90% or more of what Pat Buchanan supports,I suppose. Don't care for his attitude on trade or his support for loaning GM money but other than that,he seems head and shoulders above a lot of them,imho,anyway.

You are incorrect. Some blacks fought for the Confederacy out of loyalty and Pat Buchanan is a has-been, relegated to last-minute lineup fills on editorial shows. He fizzled and burned out of the chute with the vast majority of the right.

But do continue to misrepresent .... says more about YOU than anyone else.

Hey, Big Daddy, if blacks are such talents at nation-building and militarism, why haven't they built the Great Black Empire in Africa?

Maybe because they've got IQ's bordering on retarded and are totally unable to organize themselves, defer gratification or stay loyal to a family?

Ya think?

The truth you can't handle is that without whites, THERE WOULD BE NO AMERICA. And there will be no America, as we're starting to see.

And the left has no racists ? Most of your racists are either self hating white people or minorities. Don't act like the right has the monopoly on racism.

And I love how you forget to mention that everyone who was here helped to build America. Black , white , brown, yellow, and red. Working class and the rich. All built America

Whatever, try and spin what Buchanon said just like a lot of righties do. And as far as the blacks who fought for the Confederacy, they were forced to Mr Kennedy

I can post a lot of leftist racism too, what's your point ?

Hey, Big Daddy, if blacks are such talents at nation-building and militarism, why haven't they built the Great Black Empire in Africa?

Maybe because they've got IQ's bordering on retarded and are totally unable to organize themselves, defer gratification or stay loyal to a family?

Ya think?

The truth you can't handle is that without whites, THERE WOULD BE NO AMERICA. And there will be no America, as we're starting to see.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

THANK YOU for proving my original point, now please someone defend this jackass

He mr KKK, how about MLK, jr?? He had a higher IQ and ability to organize then your dumbass will ever have you fucking racist jerkoff

Hey I don' thave to spin anything, he's entitled to his opinion and he doesn't speak for the republicans, He speaks for himself.

They were forced? And you can provide evidence to that effect? But first tell me how you can force a man with a loaded gun to do anything.

Forum List

Back