CDZ Question for the Open Carriers

billionaers like to fuck little children and their private security protects them if that doesent work their lawyers protect them, and if that doesent work they just pay a few million to rape children

just look at fox news, how much did that guy pay to rape ? and how much does nobody know ?

sick evil old men with money.. donald trump ? the guy who said he would like to fuck his daughter... wants to be president

well all those hillbillys want to fuck their daughters too so guess thats why they vote trump

ok this is a phantasie, an imagination, a dream

imagine the NRA convention

10 000 people with guns(good ? guys with guns)

at the central convention, i imagine ar 14 everywhere.

someone on the left side screams : terrorist ! kill him !

and someone on the right side screams : terrorist ! kill him !

then on the left and right side someone shoots.

imagine 10 000 good guys shooting..

Broken English, but you essentially hit the point.

It would, at best, be mass confusion rendering it impossible to find the real shooter, and at worst, be a friendly-fire massacre.

THe NRA convention had open and concealed carry.....do you guys think before you post?

Meh. For PARTS of it.

The NRA convention is a very large event, with expected attendance in the range of 70,000 to 80,000 persons, and will sprawl multiple venues. At the primary venue, Music City Center, gun owners with proper carry permits can indeed bring their guns with them during the association's convention. However, one of the auxiliary venues, the Bridgestone Arena (which will be hosting an NRA-sponsored concert by country music artist Alan Jackson and comedian Jeff Foxworthy), is a private venue that prohibits the possession of firearms,

Yet there is a very large event that had guns everywhere and nothing happened. Reality doesn't agree with you.

because it never happened does not mean that 2 terroristcan t make it happen

Been hearing that for years too. Still, it has never ever happened. You see, terrorists don't attack places that are not gun free zones.

Like downtown Dallas? Weird how that "gun free zone" had so many open-carry lunatics, running away with pee-stained pants.

There were no open carry people running around or otherwise. And why didn't your silly fantasy happen then huh? Reality disagrees with you.

its not the guns that are the problem its people who are starving that just want something to eat, and in the usa that means they have to commit a crime, cause theydon t have social security, they are starving got a gun and no social security. obviouse solution : i don t want to starve i rob you

wrong...we have food programs coming out our butts...our poor people are fat.......

get a working social security system and your murder rate goes way down

Our system pays teenage girls to have children.....who then have children, who then have children....generations of teenage mothers without husbands and fathers raising young males without adult men to teach them how not to murder each other......that is our problem.....

It is your problem now too......you just imported your killers......

its not the guns that are the problem its people who are starving that just want something to eat, and in the usa that means they have to commit a crime, cause theydon t have social security, they are starving got a gun and no social security. obviouse solution : i don t want to starve i rob you
No offense, but you have no business being in this thread, as you obviously have NO idea about how things are in America. The only and I mean ONLY hungry people in this country are the ones who simply choose to be hungry. Food stamps simply could not be easier to qualify for AND by the way, we do have social security, and a myriad of welfare programs too boot.

Also, most of the shootings in this country are by drug dealing thugs who have PLENTY of money.

Now, go away.

No offense, but you have no business being in this thread, as you obviously have NO idea about how things are in America. The only and I mean ONLY hungry people in this country are the ones who simply choose to be hungry. Food stamps simply could not be easier to qualify for AND by the way, we do have social security, and a myriad of welfare programs too boot.

Also, most of the shootings in this country are by drug dealing thugs who have PLENTY of money.

Now, go away.

Red:
Les Miserables' theme and present day "Jean Valjeans" do exist regardless of whether you recognize the fact that they do.

Blue:
That you don't recognize that such individuals do exist, and that you construe their plight as you've noted above, is testament to just how much of an accurate idea you lack about "how things are in America." That you think some ~50M people are voluntarily hungry is pure absurdity. Hunger, unlike having shelter, is not something living creatures routinely and/or chronically do because they just want to. 50M people do not desire to starve or go hungry.

Were that many people willfully hungry, we'd call it a "hunger strike" and we'd be aware of the sociopolitical purpose for which they are striking. Do you realize just how many people ~50M million are? The 2012 election was won with ~62M votes over ~59M votes.

Other:
So, no, you go away. With any luck on the part of the rest of us, where you'll go is a library so you can gather better information than that to which you've thus far been exposed.

Now, go away.

Red:
Les Miserables' theme and present day "Jean Valjeans" do exist regardless of whether you recognize the fact that they do.

Blue:
That you don't recognize that such individuals do exist, and that you construe their plight as you've noted above, is testament to just how much of an accurate idea you lack about "how things are in America." That you think some ~50M people are voluntarily hungry is pure absurdity. Hunger, unlike having shelter, is not something living creatures routinely and/or chronically do because they just want to. 50M people do not desire to starve or go hungry.

Were that many people willfully hungry, we'd call it a "hunger strike" and we'd be aware of the sociopolitical purpose for which they are striking. Do you realize just how many people ~50M million are? The 2012 election was won with ~62M votes over ~59M votes.

Other:
So, no, you go away. With any luck on the part of the rest of us, where you'll go is a library so you can gather better information than that to which you've thus far been exposed.

Please post a few examples of people in America who are starving.... Our national standard of hunger is "went more than 4 hours without a snack"

Now, go away.

Red:

Blue:

Other:

Please post a few examples of people in America who are starving.... Our national standard of hunger is "went more than 4 hours without a snack"

I provided one in the post to which you replied. I guess you didn't read it. Now you're asking for more. For what? So you can not read them too?

Now, go away.

Red:

Blue:

Other:

I provided one in the post to which you replied. I guess you didn't read it. Now you're asking for more. For what? So you can not read them too?

Your articles talk about malnutrition, not hunger. ANd I don't buy the "millions of americans cant find access to nutritious food" bullshit.. I've seen multiple studies that 90% of Americans live within 15 minutes of a Wal Mart Super Center, not to mention all of their competition and local stores.

Americans who are malnourished are so because of POOR CHOICES THEY MAKE, or by poor choices their parental units have made. Not because food isn't available.

Now, go away.

Red:

Blue:

Other:

Your articles talk about malnutrition, not hunger. ANd I don't buy the "millions of americans cant find access to nutritious food" bullshit.. I've seen multiple studies that 90% of Americans live within 15 minutes of a Wal Mart Super Center, not to mention all of their competition and local stores.

Americans who are malnourished are so because of POOR CHOICES THEY MAKE, or by poor choices their parental units have made. Not because food isn't available.

And there again you show your lack of sophistication on the very matter about which you have such a strong and wrong opinion. And again, I've provided content you asked for and that you didn't read.

Now, go away.

Red:

Blue:

Other:

And there again you show your lack of sophistication on the very matter about which you have such a strong and wrong opinion. And again, I've provided content you asked for and that you didn't read.

I read it , and it's BS. no one in this country is unable to find nutrition. PERIOD. Oh sure, some have an easier time of it than others, that I don't deny, but we have PLENTY of safety nets in this country to ensure that anyone who asks is fed .

Red:

Blue:

Other:

I read it , and it's BS. no one in this country is unable to find nutrition. PERIOD. Oh sure, some have an easier time of it than others, that I don't deny, but we have PLENTY of safety nets in this country to ensure that anyone who asks is fed .

Red:
Yes, sure....you read all that in the space of 15 minutes, seeing as that's about the time between my having posted it and your having responded just now that you read it.

Red:
Yes, sure....you read all that in the space of 15 minutes, seeing as that's about the time between my having posted it and your having responded just now that you read it.

I have read most of that material in the past, and they all say the same BS.

Also, you know as well as I that you can find a report that states just about anything on the internet. Doesn't change the fact that in THIS country , no one is malnourished unless they are just too lazy to seek sustenance either via work, charity, or welfare.

Red:

Also, you know as well as I that you can find a report that states just about anything on the internet. Doesn't change the fact that in THIS country , no one is malnourished unless they are just too lazy to seek sustenance either via work, charity, or welfare.

The problem in America is that our poor people are fat.........

You have bad parents.......who fail to take care of their children but that has nothing to do with access to food....

Red:

The problem in America is that our poor people are fat.........

You have bad parents.......who fail to take care of their children but that has nothing to do with access to food....

That's correct. And I don't buy this, they go to McDonalds cuz it's cheaper than buying healthy and cooking your own food nonsense. Bullshit.

Forum List

Back