Question for the group

Leather1969

Aug 8, 2015
First, should this be the forum where questions about the site are asked?

If not, which forum is best?

Is this site pretty broad based discussion on many topics or do the politics and current events areas dominate user interest?

That's all for now, I guess.

Announcements and Feedback -- for questions about the site. A mod will address your questions and answer them.
We discuss many topics here. Look for a forum that interest you, and jump in. Plenty of conversations to pick from. I would say to stay out of the Flame Zone until you're here for a week or two. It can get pretty rough and nasty there.

First, should this be the forum where questions about the site are asked?

If not, which forum is best?

Is this site pretty broad based discussion on many topics or do the politics and current events areas dominate user interest?

That's all for now, I guess.
Hey, welcome. It's nice to see a fresh face around here so to speak. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. And the best news is the monthly dues are very affordable.

I'm the site's treasurer and whatnot so just PM me all your personal banking information and I'll set you up on our monthly direct deposit program so you won't have to hassle with it each month.

Oh, and this is sort of a Community Watch kind of place so please join us in allerting one another if you get any of those emails from some nice sounding fellow in Lagos, Nigeria promising to make you fabulously wealthy for just a little cooperation. It's a scam. You probably would realize that but you'd be surprised how many people fall for such things.

Okay, enjoy yourself here.

Forum List

Back