Question for posters who have been on here long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like then, this Forum is a good place to get an extended view of Politics and also the general 'news.' It's good to read what others think and do even if, to me, a lot of them are crazy loons. It pushes me to actually seek the root of a discussion which, in turn, educates me.

The fighting has always been here, but the level of maturity has plummeted.

What was once similar to a fight on the school yard has now become a childs ball pit full of toddler tantrums

1710725722525.png

Probably why alot of the good posters left

How would you rate this board now compared to what it was a couple of years ago?
Moderating, the same, spot on.

TDS has multiplied 100 fold. (ie. Trump being brought up in threads that's got nothing to do with him, truly amazing at times)

The biggest thing I've noticed is, provide evidence to a poster's comment and ask a question, then........SILENCE. That's increased 100 fold too.

And just so many threads asking for opinions but with no poll, and you know there's like, say, 5 answers but no poll to collate the replies.

And it's very very binary, you are pigeon holed. If you lean Right you MUST be a,b,c and if you lean Left, you must be x,y,z. That way of thinking has increased too. No middle ground, it's an alien concept.

How would you rate this board now compared to what it was a couple of years ago?

I started being active about 15 years ago. It was better back in the day. It was way funnier. Now it's nastier and the mods have banned most of the good posters!

However, I think politics and society have become worse over time, and I think the board merely reflects those changes in society.

I started being active about 15 years ago. It was better back in the day. It was way funnier. Now it's nastier and the mods have banned most of the good posters!

However, I think politics and society have become worse over time, and I think the board merely reflects those changes in society.
Toro........Toro......
Aren't you that died in the wool democrat pretending to be a republican who used to brag about your extensive collection of antique self-pleasuring devices?

I've never really noticed that you've been around here since '05.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back