Question for Men: True or False......

Here is the logic I have heard in regards to this:

If a woman dresses sexy (showing off boobs, butt etc.) she wants to make a guy horny, which would imply she wants to have sex, so, that would necessarily mean she would want to have sex with him (or a man) .....

Argument?

It's a cheap ploy to get my attention and it's almost always effective

So it's like bait. There in lies the question - bait for WHAT? Just attention? What if the girl actually does want sex? Is that necessarily incorrect? Is it fair for a woman to dress like that to men?

Is there a "comparison" example of men tempting or teasing women?

If you see a woman with a low cut shirt and/oor short skirt, you automatically think they want sex (vs. a relationship) and that they are "easy".

True or False?

False.

No offense Bonzi.....and to other women.

Some women, no matter how good looking they are...are not capable of being in a relationship. No way....no how.
They have an ego or confidence problem, are insecure, or have a personality deficiency. Kind of like your first day at High School, a new environment with people you have never been around. Same thing with some women.......exploring and learning a new relationships scares the hell out of them ; and they don't want to do it. If they were to go on a date, their heart would race 150 miles an hour.....because they are terrified...they are in a new environment. New people.......men...scare them. That's it, nothing more.
They ( women ) wear short skirts, low cut shirts to get looks from men, just to see if they capture an eye or two. It is a fact of life.......SOME WOMEN ARE JUST simply flirts, and nothing more. They will walk around and try to start a conversation with the guy whom does not pay them attention, or glance at them when they are dressed sexy or provocative......I have seen it a hundred times. As soon as the female gets a glance, or she notices him staring at her breast that are "popping out" she moves on.....never to speak to that guy again. I have seen it a hundred times.
Women....some women are full of ulterior motives, mind games and psychological ploys ; and enjoy playing them. Some "Ploys" are preplanned before a party or get together....some are spontaneous.
Some women are easy. Key word.....some. Easily a pain in the a**.

Shadow 355

Do you think there are any well adjusted women?
What would one "look like"?

If you see a woman with a low cut shirt and/oor short skirt, you automatically think they want sex (vs. a relationship) and that they are "easy".

True or False?

False.

No offense Bonzi.....and to other women.

Some women, no matter how good looking they are...are not capable of being in a relationship. No way....no how.
They have an ego or confidence problem, are insecure, or have a personality deficiency. Kind of like your first day at High School, a new environment with people you have never been around. Same thing with some women.......exploring and learning a new relationships scares the hell out of them ; and they don't want to do it. If they were to go on a date, their heart would race 150 miles an hour.....because they are terrified...they are in a new environment. New people.......men...scare them. That's it, nothing more.
They ( women ) wear short skirts, low cut shirts to get looks from men, just to see if they capture an eye or two. It is a fact of life.......SOME WOMEN ARE JUST simply flirts, and nothing more. They will walk around and try to start a conversation with the guy whom does not pay them attention, or glance at them when they are dressed sexy or provocative......I have seen it a hundred times. As soon as the female gets a glance, or she notices him staring at her breast that are "popping out" she moves on.....never to speak to that guy again. I have seen it a hundred times.
Women....some women are full of ulterior motives, mind games and psychological ploys ; and enjoy playing them. Some "Ploys" are preplanned before a party or get together....some are spontaneous.
Some women are easy. Key word.....some. Easily a pain in the a**.

Shadow 355
I agree with you. I think men can spot the easy and scared ones at a glance. Personally, I do not frequent bars and never have. The few times I have gone out which included my 21st birthday, I was really scared and learned that making any eye contact attracted an approach which scared the heck out of me. It was all new to me and I was just looking around and had never been in a club or bar before. I must have looked like a frightened deer. Even the few times I have gone with my husband to a bar I was really nervous.

True or False?
False...

Doesn't mean I would turn them down however....

If a woman dresses sexy (showing off boobs, butt etc.) she wants to make a guy horny, which would imply she wants to have sex, so, that would necessarily mean she would want to have sex with him (or a man) .....

Argument?
Depends what they charge..

Argument?

Every time you ask a question, the price goes up.......

True or False?

Personally? False.

Do I think it is true for other men? Yes.

Men want sex no matter what they wear.............

Argument?

That sounds like a date...

Argument?

That sounds like a date...

Friday the 13th.

Forum List

Back