Question for Men: True or False......

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you see a woman with a low cut shirt and/oor short skirt, you automatically think they want sex (vs. a relationship) and that they are "easy".

True or False?

3rd sex thread today, someones a bit randy ;)

false, I assume they are showing off

things pop in my head - kind like a road leading off into tangents. I'm not in a mood for political discussion today, so, why not sex :)

Matthew posted that the way women dressed is why they get raped.

it's an opinion shared by morons and muslims.

style of dress may trigger a rapist but it won't trigger a man to rape.

and I know of elderly people that have been raped, not sure how a granny gown triggers rapist

I personally know (and, have been in relationships with) men that feel women that dress in low cut blouses and wear tight sexy clothes, want sex or are "asking" for it.

I used to dress this way, and, thought I just wanted to look attractive and sexy - and maybe I could keep someone's interest after that if they liked my personality.

I never thought it made guys think that I just wanted sex or was a "whore".

and I know of elderly people that have been raped, not sure how a granny gown triggers rapist

I personally know (and, have been in relationships with) men that feel women that dress in low cut blouses and wear tight sexy clothes, want sex or are "asking" for it.

I used to dress this way, and, thought I just wanted to look attractive and sexy - and maybe I could keep someone's interest after that if they liked my personality.

depends on how short or low cut and where we are.

If it's a hot day at the park, that's one thing
if we are at the club, yea, I'm gunna assume you are waving a flag to get attention.

besides, how many people actually don't want sex?

depends on how short or low cut and where we are.

If it's a hot day at the park, that's one thing
if we are at the club, yea, I'm gunna assume you are waving a flag to get attention.

besides, how many people actually don't want sex?

when I went to bars, I didn't want sex.
I wanted a relationship. I was looking for true love.

Whether wearing armor or stark naked, the word "NO" still means the same.

I'm not saying it's OK to rape anyone under any circumstance.
I was asking if you would make the generalization that a woman was more "sexual" based on her clothing.
Would you automatically respect a woman more who was dressed like Princess Kate vs. Pamela Anderson?

I'm not saying it's OK to rape anyone under any circumstance.
I was asking if you would make the generalization that a woman was more "sexual" based on her clothing.
Would you automatically respect a woman more who was dressed like Princess Kate vs. Pamela Anderson?
There's a reason why it's called "dress respectfully"

dress like a boss, get treated like one

If you see a woman with a low cut shirt and/oor short skirt, you automatically think they want sex (vs. a relationship) and that they are "easy".

True or False?

False. If right now I'd think "it's summer, and probably hot." :)

My idea of conveying the desire to have sex is saying something like, "Wanna have sex?"

I'm stupid like that. :)

Some girls dress sexy all the time. Others only dress sexy when they are on the prowl to get laid. After all, they are all individuals.

Either way, it's still their body language that tells all.

True or False?

False.

No offense Bonzi.....and to other women.

Some women, no matter how good looking they are...are not capable of being in a relationship. No way....no how.
They have an ego or confidence problem, are insecure, or have a personality deficiency. Kind of like your first day at High School, a new environment with people you have never been around. Same thing with some women.......exploring and learning a new relationships scares the hell out of them ; and they don't want to do it. If they were to go on a date, their heart would race 150 miles an hour.....because they are terrified...they are in a new environment. New people.......men...scare them. That's it, nothing more.
They ( women ) wear short skirts, low cut shirts to get looks from men, just to see if they capture an eye or two. It is a fact of life.......SOME WOMEN ARE JUST simply flirts, and nothing more. They will walk around and try to start a conversation with the guy whom does not pay them attention, or glance at them when they are dressed sexy or provocative......I have seen it a hundred times. As soon as the female gets a glance, or she notices him staring at her breast that are "popping out" she moves on.....never to speak to that guy again. I have seen it a hundred times.
Women....some women are full of ulterior motives, mind games and psychological ploys ; and enjoy playing them. Some "Ploys" are preplanned before a party or get together....some are spontaneous.
Some women are easy. Key word.....some. Easily a pain in the a**.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back