Question for Men: Feminine Women

Thanks for the input. It is interesting to get the view of others. I live pretty isolated. I do not have a desire to go out, it is just that I do not know if that is a normal thing for a stay at home wife and mom not to spend on herself or suggest going out. My husband is out of town a lot on business and I would like for him to have a relaxing experience when he is home.

Thanks for the input. It is interesting to get the view of others. I live pretty isolated. I do not have a desire to go out, it is just that I do not know if that is a normal thing for a stay at home wife and mom not to spend on herself or suggest going out. My husband is out of town a lot on business and I would like for him to have a relaxing experience when he is home.
ah... well if he likes sports get a pair of tickets to a game. If he likes ___ give him one of those after he showers that will relax him :) If he likes fishing ask to go fishing.

If I could swing tickets to our football team I would be going along and it is out of state so it would be a weekend long event LOL But thanks for the ideas. Usually we just marathon TV shows on Netflix

Meh, I figure that if someone doesn't like me for who I am, too bad. I'm not going to put on a "show" for someone. I know a girl who did that (pretended to be something that she is not) and her marriage ended in divorce. In fact, most of the people I know who were married are now divorced. I know a couple who have been together since high school who never married and are still together. Hmmm.

Is it important to you for your woman to be "feminine"?

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?

"feminine" women are all dirty sluts in the sack.

I find that humorous... I don't know why (but, I don't dis-believe you either.....)

Meh, I figure that if someone doesn't like me for who I am, too bad. I'm not going to put on a "show" for someone. I know a girl who did that (pretended to be something that she is not) and her marriage ended in divorce. In fact, most of the people I know who were married are now divorced. I know a couple who have been together since high school who never married and are still together. Hmmm.

I think they key to that last story is "been together since high school"....
Most couples I know that have lasted a long time either were high school sweethearts or knew each other since they were very young. It's because common past is a HUGE help in a successful marriage. Not being able to relate to someone is hard....almost impossible to overcome......

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?

I find that humorous... I don't know why (but, I don't dis-believe you either.....)

You believe some guy on the internet who probably has never even been laid? :D

... maybe wishful thinking on his part....?

I'll bet he's around 40, lives at home with his parents and plays the guitar on an amateur level. :D

I'll bet he's around 40, lives at home with his parents and plays the guitar on an amateur level. :D

.... and you call ME a bitch?? Harsh!!! :beer:

.... and you call ME a bitch?? Harsh!!! :beer:

I was just kidding. I don't think you are a "bitch" at all. Just preachy and a little annoying. :D I still like you though.

been laid plenty of times Sally....

Your own hand doesn't count, slappy.

He's always trying to act as if he is some expert on women. Lol. But most of the things he says are just wrong. Maybe he needs to check his book again? :D

He's always trying to act as if he is some expert on women. Lol. But most of the things he says are just wrong. Maybe he needs to check his book again? :D

Why did he call you Sally? (... I must have missed something...)

Why did he call you Sally? (... I must have missed something...)

:dunno:

He can't, the pages are all stuck together.

Forum List

Back