Question for Men: Feminine Women

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Is it important to you for your woman to be "feminine"?

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?

Damn Sonny Clark always laughing at my posts, never answering them.... well unless you are flirting...
Shameless! :)

Hell NO. Men like fun women. Women that know how to enjoy life and have fun. Men want a woman that knows how to live life, laugh, joke, play, smile, love, tease, and able to laugh at themselves. All that make-up and polish doesn't mean anything. Personality and attitude make up 95% of what a man goes for. No one likes a prude, a prudish self-centered nose-in-the-air social queen that's always prim and proper. Men want women that can be a woman, but at the same time, can be slutty, crude, and not afraid to let their hair down when the situation calls for it.

All women should be like southern girls. Southern girls will tell you to go straight to hell one minute, and make you experience paradise the next. A man likes fire, and loves free-spirited care-free easy going anything goes women. Them damn ol' prudes can stay up north and remain all lady-like, prim and proper, and go to their graves not knowing what life was meant to be. The bottom line is, be yourself, smile, laugh, and a man will melt in your hand.

Damn Sonny Clark always laughing at my posts, never answering them.... well unless you are flirting...
Shameless! :)
WRONG -- I just answered it. READ !!!! -- And, go back and see how many of your post that I've made comment to.

Interesting, I think you and Stat have totally different women that you would be attracted to!
Here's my vision of what Stat would like:

Interesting, I think you and Stat have totally different women that you would be attracted to!
Here's my vision of what Stat would like:
She needs to give up the biting the nails habit.

The ultra fem mode that some women believe is a man's ultimate desire, imo, is way off. That ultra fem game is merely part of the women's world, imo, of competition that we men rarely get to see. The observant man finds that world a turn off.

Why do you ask? Does it matter what other men like? Does your husband like you? Then that should be good enough.

I like her to be feminine and a little submissive, but also very, very naughty.

And yeah, burting and farping is a beal dreaker.

What about foul language?
Foul language is a turn-on.... especially during sex...............just saying.......

I tried to find a pic of a woman I thought would be your type, but, most of the pics on the internet have the girls looking like models! I'm thinking maybe a Gretchen Wilson type person...

Prefer women sans makeup, don't care about nails, much as it embarasses me, love a good fart joke (probably why I like South Park so much heh.) Don't care if they're into sports, I'm not, if they are that's cool long as they don't expect me to go to games or play them. Everybody burps and farts. :)

Guess I'd say I like women who behave in general in mixed company, but can 'be silly' in private. Having a meal at home together, burp and fart as required. Just don't do it out n about :)

Prefer women sans makeup, don't care about nails, much as it embarasses me, love a good fart joke (probably why I like South Park so much heh.) Don't care if they're into sports, I'm not, if they are that's cool long as they don't expect me to go to games or play them. Everybody burps and farts. :)

Guess I'd say I like women who behave in general in mixed company, but can 'be silly' in private. Having a meal at home together, burp and fart as required. Just don't do it out n about :)

Hey, I burp and fart if I need too. I am full of hot air after all! :lol:

The ultra fem mode that some women believe is a man's ultimate desire, imo, is way off. That ultra fem game is merely part of the women's world, imo, of competition that we men rarely get to see. The observant man finds that world a turn off.

I am not ultra fem (I like to look good, be neat, stay slim etc.) but I don't live at the hairdresser or nail salon.
I never thought men liked that anyway.....
I think you need to be attractive, but, attitude I think is key in keeping a man....

Why do you ask? Does it matter what other men like? Does your husband like you? Then that should be good enough.

I'm curious and want to know....

Why do you care?

Hell NO. Men like fun women. Women that know how to enjoy life and have fun. Men want a woman that knows how to live life, laugh, joke, play, smile, love, tease, and able to laugh at themselves. All that make-up and polish doesn't mean anything. Personality and attitude make up 95% of what a man goes for. No one likes a prude, a prudish self-centered nose-in-the-air social queen that's always prim and proper. Men want women that can be a woman, but at the same time, can be slutty, crude, and not afraid to let their hair down when the situation calls for it.

All women should be like southern girls. Southern girls will tell you to go straight to hell one minute, and make you experience paradise the next. A man likes fire, and loves free-spirited care-free easy going anything goes women. Them damn ol' prudes can stay up north and remain all lady-like, prim and proper, and go to their graves not knowing what life was meant to be. The bottom line is, be yourself, smile, laugh, and a man will melt in your hand.

Oh please. How ridiculous that you discriminate against women based on their geological locations. Every one has their own personality, it doesn't matter what part of the country you come from. I cannot believe that men of your age still believe in these myths.

Here's one, southern girls are fat and demanding and phony. :D

I'm curious and want to know....

Why do you care?

I wonder why a good married "Christian" woman is making all kinds of "sexuality" threads. Why?

Forum List

Back