Question for gay marriage opponents

But in the real world, church is an organization made up of people as is a corporation or a non profit. So it has to abide by the same rules as other organizations do.

Everyone is governed by human laws, just as any one person business is held to same standards as are most all other organizations, save some non profits.
I like this guy! Now I can go to any private golf club, yacht club or any exclusive club because according to this guy's reasoning/principle everybody comes at goes as they wish. They cannot keep me out…or can they? ;)

Yes, as long as they don't get tax breaks. Employment laws and religious ceremonies are two different things, you probably never learned about. I am saying it's time to take away religious organizations' exemption and stop the homophobic christians from imposing their own outdated moral code on their employees if they are going to be a public organization that receives tax breaks. Their privacy extends to their religious beliefs and practices, not to employee hiring practices. They still have to provide safe, no discriminatory work place.
That moral code includes marriage between a male and a female, you know why? To ensure the continuity/survival of the species. The prime example for the importance of that code is the species of DINOSAURS. They did not have that moral code, became fags and guess what? They went fucking extinct. Now, the memory of the fate of the faggot dinosaurs stayed with those species which did not go fag and the moral code was born throughout the evolution of mankind. Darwin must have know about that.

You think gays cannot reproduce? Have you heard of invitro fertilization? And who told you gay marriage prevents heterosexuals from reproducing? The only way to threaten our species is for people to stop reproducing. You could have 100% homosexual population in this world and still grown the population of the planet. No wonder religion is the bastion for ignorant people who don't understand anything about science including surrogacy and invitro fert.
OMG!!!! That's fucking scary having 100% faggot population producing a bunch of tube babies then go to :suck: Now, that's fucking scarier than normal dinosaurs in Jurassic Park...

But in the real world, church is an organization made up of people as is a corporation or a non profit. So it has to abide by the same rules as other organizations do.

Everyone is governed by human laws, just as any one person business is held to same standards as are most all other organizations, save some non profits.
I like this guy! Now I can go to any private golf club, yacht club or any exclusive club because according to this guy's reasoning/principle everybody comes at goes as they wish. They cannot keep me out…or can they? ;)

Yes, as long as they don't get tax breaks. Employment laws and religious ceremonies are two different things, you probably never learned about. I am saying it's time to take away religious organizations' exemption and stop the homophobic christians from imposing their own outdated moral code on their employees if they are going to be a public organization that receives tax breaks. Their privacy extends to their religious beliefs and practices, not to employee hiring practices. They still have to provide safe, no discriminatory work place.
That moral code includes marriage between a male and a female, you know why? To ensure the continuity/survival of the species. The prime example for the importance of that code is the species of DINOSAURS. They did not have that moral code, became fags and guess what? They went fucking extinct. Now, the memory of the fate of the faggot dinosaurs stayed with those species which did not go fag and the moral code was born throughout the evolution of mankind. Darwin must have know about that.

You think gays cannot reproduce? Have you heard of invitro fertilization? And who told you gay marriage prevents heterosexuals from reproducing? The only way to threaten our species is for people to stop reproducing. You could have 100% homosexual population in this world and still grown the population of the planet. No wonder religion is the bastion for ignorant people who don't understand anything about science including surrogacy and invitro fert.
OMG!!!! That's fucking scary having 100% faggot population producing a bunch of tube babies then go to :suck: Now, that's fucking scarier than normal dinosaurs in Jurassic Park...

Remember, for ignorant bigots, everything is scary. I bet you beleived Obama was going to take away your guns. And Saddam had WMDs. LOL!

Like I said, I enjoy the entertainment provided by the ignorant bigots who don't even understand basic rules of science and logic. So keep it coming. And make sure Trump is your candidate.

So, if you don't like gays - you are automatically bigot? Excellent freedom of opinions, Orwell-style, isn't it? :)

The sexual orientation of any person is non-significant here. You just always mix "gay as sexual orientation" and "gay as social position". The first usually is not subject of discussion, the second - a Church's law violation and a reason to avoid this. Look, how easy sexual preference is transforming to social position and then becoming propaganda... another small step - and we have discrimination of silent majority... I don't think, it's a right way for democracy...

Not liking gays makes you a bigot just as not liking a person of minority class makes one a racist. What would you think if I said I don't like black people? Can you answer that? My "religion" teaches me to hate minorities. Just imagine if this was the situation and then explain to me whether you'd consider me a racist, if I said the above and believed in the above.

A church's right to discrimination ends when it comes to common legislative protections afforded to all people in this world.

Your church can preach bigotry and hate, that's not a problem. It already does it. What I am saying is no one should be exempt from EEOC laws. These laws are designed to protect all individuals.

I will protect your right to be a bigot and hateful. It's protected by first amendment of the constitution. So this is not disputable. However, your hiring practices can be regulated and SHOULD be controlled by EEOC laws.

Not liking gays makes me a bigot? Excuse me, but it's a direct violense against my personality - to order me, what I should like or dislike.

If you don't like black or white people - it's just your opinion. If you only saying it - it's your right. If you DO something, caused of dislike of black - it's a racism. Offcourse, if you try to offend someone by saying "I don't like ...." in a some situation - it would be racism, but not because of your opinion, just by your ACTION.

You will protect my right to be a bigot and hateful? Thanks, but I don't want to be a hateful bigot. You'd better protect my freedom to have an own opinion :) And in general... I can remember only two real individuals in history - Adam (before Eve) and Maugli. All other people are belong of societies. You receive from society a language, an education, typical behaviour - how can you claim yourself as "individualist" after it?
You can say similar things about religiion. So, individualism and atheism in practice seems most bigot and hateful religions :) And "gayism" too...

Sorry but your religion teaches and encourages bigotry and hate. Just replace the word gays with blacks and you will know what I mean.

You have every right to hate gays and exclude them from your organization. And I have every right to call you a homophobe and a bigot if you do so.

You believe that your hateful organization that you call church is exempt from some of the laws of congress that apply to all others. Sadly the politicians have capitulated against the religious bodies.

If you are not going to treat all human beings with respect, then you will be called out for your hate. You can defend it all you want under the guise of "religious freedom", but every action has consequences.

My religion teaches me with mercy and traditions - why are you approve other, if you didnt' read the Bible?
Because, If you read the Bible, you should know, Bible is saying nothing special with any coloured people, but about gays you've seen quote, I typed.

But it's interesting, let's see, what's happens. I, "hateful bigot" permanently trying to explain situation, find a compromise salvaiton, accurate separating one idea of another to avoid misunderstanding and conflict.

You, "human rights defender" - just mixing social, sexual and any other aspects of human's life, dividing humans on "black" and "others", forcing extremal gayism without any reasonable borders, including church's traditions...

So I have a question. From which page of Orwell's novell did you came?
You know, Russia starts to look more and more attractive. Putin is cool and will not put up with faggot bullshit. If you are a fag in Russia you better :suck: in your bedroom and shut up about it. Am I right about Russia?

You should also consider Iran and Saudi Arabia. They welcome bigots just as does Russia. Please say Hi to putin when you get there. And send me some Vodka to celebrate America a better place by your relocation.

The dinosaurs were fags??? Holy fuck! Thought that they got hit by an asteroid or something. Oh I know, they got hit by an asteroid BECAUSE they were fags. :lame2::hellno:
You could not detect the absurdity of faggotism being portrayed by an absurd analogy. What an imbecile!!!!

A pseudo absurdity embedded in the actual absurdity of your belief that homosexuality is a threat to our species. What an imbecile !!

Kids living in homosexual families are mostly unhappy. Gay parents usually care more about their sex life than about their children. Not to mention that they are usually being bullied at schools.

Kids living in homosexual families are mostly unhappy. Gay parents usually care more about their sex life than about their children. Not to mention that they are usually being bullied at schools.

What a crock of shit!

Actually, you should worry more about heterosexual marriage deisasters which include domestic abuse, divorce, broken families. In other words it's actually worse among heterosexual couples. Notie 50% of kids in America now live in a single parent household. This ought to tell you that heterosexual marriage has been a failure.

Heck I am going to write my congressman and senator this week and ask them to legally ban heterosexual marriages for good. That ought to solve all the problems. Homosexuality must be the new norm and should be taught in schools and churches.

You are welcome. :ahole-1:

"Mardi Gras" is Latin for "parades of heterosexuals trying to be gay".

If gays hate heterosexuals so much why do they strive to be just like them?

Have you heard anything about "parades of heterosexuals" to prove your words? :)

Yes. "Mardi Gras" is Latin for "parades of heterosexuals trying to be gay".

nmia88.jpg

Ok. So, every gay-parade must be "a parade of gays who trying to be heterosexual", yeah? :)

That is wrong and idiotic for so many reasons, I don’t know where to begin. Do you really believe that same sex marriage is a threat to the survival of our species? Just a few thoughts:

1. Homosexuality has existed in societies for as long as we have been human and probably longer. Yet we have thrived as a species.

2. Gay people represent a very small percentage of the population and probably smaller than the percentage of heterosexuals who, for whatever reasons, do not have children

3. Gay people do in fact have children. A lesbian can get pregnant and carry a child. A gay man can produce sperm and fertilize an ovum.

4. While gay people do often utilize surrogates and sperm donors and rely on medical technology to reproduce……SO DO A SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF HETEROSEXUAL COUPLES

5. Marriage has NOTHING to do with reproduction. People have always had children in and out of marriage

6. Restricting marriage to heterosexuals will in no way increase the number of children born, as though we need more children. If you think that it will, please explain how

1. Defecation if act, existed as long, as we have been human too. But it's not a reason to make it outside a toilets, yeah?

2. Gay people represent a very small percentage - why they have to annoy all other majority, making gay-parades and their propaganda?

3. What about psychic of this children? Have you seen the statistic of pedofilia and violence in gay families? What about medical environment - much of gays are infected by AIDS and have other diseases, their health statistic similar as addicts.

5. Marriage has NOTHING to do with reproduction - and also has NOTHING to sex. It's a social phenomenon for upkeep the children growing and education. Why children so unhappy in gays families - see #3.

6. Restricting marriage to heterosexuals will in no way increase the number of children born, but strongly decrease the number of unadequate people, including politicians, who plays with "red button" more and more frequent and increase risk of Earth-to-radioactive-desert transformation :)

So, if you don't like gays - you are automatically bigot? Excellent freedom of opinions, Orwell-style, isn't it? :)

The sexual orientation of any person is non-significant here. You just always mix "gay as sexual orientation" and "gay as social position". The first usually is not subject of discussion, the second - a Church's law violation and a reason to avoid this. Look, how easy sexual preference is transforming to social position and then becoming propaganda... another small step - and we have discrimination of silent majority... I don't think, it's a right way for democracy...

Not liking gays makes you a bigot just as not liking a person of minority class makes one a racist. What would you think if I said I don't like black people? Can you answer that? My "religion" teaches me to hate minorities. Just imagine if this was the situation and then explain to me whether you'd consider me a racist, if I said the above and believed in the above.

A church's right to discrimination ends when it comes to common legislative protections afforded to all people in this world.

Your church can preach bigotry and hate, that's not a problem. It already does it. What I am saying is no one should be exempt from EEOC laws. These laws are designed to protect all individuals.

I will protect your right to be a bigot and hateful. It's protected by first amendment of the constitution. So this is not disputable. However, your hiring practices can be regulated and SHOULD be controlled by EEOC laws.

Not liking gays makes me a bigot? Excuse me, but it's a direct violense against my personality - to order me, what I should like or dislike.

If you don't like black or white people - it's just your opinion. If you only saying it - it's your right. If you DO something, caused of dislike of black - it's a racism. Offcourse, if you try to offend someone by saying "I don't like ...." in a some situation - it would be racism, but not because of your opinion, just by your ACTION.

You will protect my right to be a bigot and hateful? Thanks, but I don't want to be a hateful bigot. You'd better protect my freedom to have an own opinion :) And in general... I can remember only two real individuals in history - Adam (before Eve) and Maugli. All other people are belong of societies. You receive from society a language, an education, typical behaviour - how can you claim yourself as "individualist" after it?
You can say similar things about religiion. So, individualism and atheism in practice seems most bigot and hateful religions :) And "gayism" too...

Sorry but your religion teaches and encourages bigotry and hate. Just replace the word gays with blacks and you will know what I mean.

You have every right to hate gays and exclude them from your organization. And I have every right to call you a homophobe and a bigot if you do so.

You believe that your hateful organization that you call church is exempt from some of the laws of congress that apply to all others. Sadly the politicians have capitulated against the religious bodies.

If you are not going to treat all human beings with respect, then you will be called out for your hate. You can defend it all you want under the guise of "religious freedom", but every action has consequences.

My religion teaches me with mercy and traditions - why are you approve other, if you didnt' read the Bible?
Because, If you read the Bible, you should know, Bible is saying nothing special with any coloured people, but about gays you've seen quote, I typed.

But it's interesting, let's see, what's happens. I, "hateful bigot" permanently trying to explain situation, find a compromise salvaiton, accurate separating one idea of another to avoid misunderstanding and conflict.

You, "human rights defender" - just mixing social, sexual and any other aspects of human's life, dividing humans on "black" and "others", forcing extremal gayism without any reasonable borders, including church's traditions...

You know, Russia starts to look more and more attractive. Putin is cool and will not put up with faggot bullshit. If you are a fag in Russia you better :suck: in your bedroom and shut up about it. Am I right about Russia?

There are no any social hate to fags in Russia, we have only prohibition of gay propaganda to children. But this law really avoids most of public gays performances, making them to keep their sexual games separately from heterosexual peoples :)

Better pack your bags then. You might also want to consider Uganda or the middle east. By now! :udaman::udaman:

What I hear? You really discriminate Uganda and middle east by the colour of their people skin! It's a real face of gay's "equality"...

You should also consider Iran and Saudi Arabia. They welcome bigots just as does Russia. Please say Hi to putin when you get there. And send me some Vodka to celebrate America a better place by your relocation.

Huh, Russia really have ability and territory to admit and place all "bigoted" christians with traditionalistic family values :) And vodka - is great drink for the real men, not for girls... :)

I heard Tony Perkins of family research council say that gay marriage is bad but heterosexual marriage is better for children. It is because a child needs a mother and a father for healthy growth and a good life.

If that is true, then why don't gay marriage opponents also object to children staying in single parent homes? About half of US children live in single parent households.

If you object to gay marriage on the grounds that a child needs a mom and a dad, then the gay marriage haters should have actively pursued constitutional and legal changes within our family structures that prohibit single parent households as vociferously as they opposed gay marriages. Seems to me one mom would be far worse choice than having two moms.

Your thoughts?

You are making the assumption that being a single parent is always by choice. We live in a promiscuous society of self indulgence, where people often don't think about the consequences of their actions. How many dad's decide to move on when it's discovered she is pregnant. Just to be fair, I'm sure there are cases where the opposite is true and she leaves him with a baby to raise. We are not a country that values marriage any more than a simple piece of paper, it's always simpler to move on to fulfilling our own goals, advancing our own careers, seek another relationship, because (quite simply) it's too much of an effort to make a relationship work.

Better pack your bags then. You might also want to consider Uganda or the middle east. By now! :udaman::udaman:

What I hear? You really discriminate Uganda and middle east by the colour of their people skin! It's a real face of gay's "equality"...
:trolls::wtf::bsflag:

Do you know why Democrats hate traditional marriage? Because married people overwhelmingly vote Republican, because married people are physically healthier, married people are mentally healthier, married people are wealthier etc.

Do you know why Democrats hate traditional marriage? Because married people overwhelmingly vote Republican, because married people are physically healthier, married people are mentally healthier, married people are wealthier etc.

Excuse me young fella. May I ask what you are talking about? Democrats hate traditional marriage? Really? Because Republicans marry traditionally.?? Common.....

I think that you are thinking that it is because the majority of Democrats support same sex marriage. Since when do you have to be against one thing just because your for something else? Same sex marriage in no way detracts from traditional marriage. I am a Democrat and have been in a traditional marriage for over 25 years, and support same sex marriage. I don't think that there is anything odd about me.

Last edited:

Remember, for ignorant bigots, everything is scary. I bet you beleived Obama was going to take away your guns. And Saddam had WMDs. LOL!

Like I said, I enjoy the entertainment provided by the ignorant bigots who don't even understand basic rules of science and logic. So keep it coming. And make sure Trump is your candidate.
Getting worked up there? Good…. Get some cold shower or sit into an ice bath.. wait a minute… on second thought that would shrink the possibilities for :suck:

Huh, Russia really have ability and territory to admit and place all "bigoted" christians with traditionalistic family values :) And vodka - is great drink for the real men, not for girls... :)
I am sure you meant pussies with dicks (especially faggots) when you said "not for girls" Girls are more fun when they are tipsy… ;)

Forum List

Back