Question for Covid "experts" Geraldo and Dee Snyder

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Yeah, Dee, we aren't gonna take it anymore!!!

Dee and Geraldo both came out parroting the same Covid fraud talking point....

You do not have the right to infect me

But you are VAXED. If you are vaccinated, why fear getting it??????

Both Covid "experts" essentially admit

THE VAX DOES NOT WORK

So BURN IN HELL - which is actually twisted sister's best song

Most adults know that no vaccine is claiming to be 100% effective. I guess they're not told that in the alternate universe.

And it would be neat to see either of these guys calling themselves experts on the virus. They must have, since the OP put the word in quotes.

What a strange, disturbing time. Who expected alternate realities like this...

Here is the danger, many of the well known "health experts" (yes I put in quotes, as they were just messengers) in the West simply echoed what the W.H.O told them. They in turn, from day one, just passed on what the Chinese government ordered them to say. All the way from the origin of the virus to it NOT being contagious.

To this day, they still pick and choose data that confirms their bias, not what tests it (as any objective scientist would do). They ignore data out of Israel and England and other approaches to the Wuhan Virus for instance as it refutes what was said early on, often on a trial and error basis.

Since there aren't consequences for anyone, this will continue. Fauci has increased his wealth and influence most certainly during this pandemic. Was anyone thrown out of office for telling calling Trump racist for blocking flights from China or for telling people to join the crowds in ChinaTown and celebrate New Year as the pandemic was beginning?

How about the W.H.O and how wrong they have been? How political they have been. Has the head of the WHO been canned?

It's a dangerous time due to the growing influence of hypocrites and the unaccountable.

Most adults know that no vaccine is claiming to be 100% effective. I guess they're not told that in the alternate universe.

And it would be neat to see either of these guys calling themselves experts on the virus. They must have, since the OP put the word in quotes.

It isn't "100%" effective....

Nice.

According to Israel, it is 95% of hospitalizations....

Here is the danger, many of the well known "health experts" (yes I put in quotes, as they were just messengers) in the West simply echoed what the W.H.O told them. They in turn, from day one, just passed on what the Chinese government ordered them to say. All the way from the origin of the virus to it NOT being contagious.

To this day, they still pick and choose data that confirms their bias, not what tests it (as any objective scientist would do). They ignore data out of Israel and England and other approaches to the Wuhan Virus for instance as it refutes what was said early on, often on a trial and error basis.

Since there aren't consequences for anyone, this will continue. Fauci has increased his wealth and influence most certainly during this pandemic. Was anyone thrown out of office for telling calling Trump racist for blocking flights from China or for telling people to join the crowds in ChinaTown and celebrate New Year as the pandemic was beginning?

How about the W.H.O and how wrong they have been? How political they have been. Has the head of the WHO been canned?

It's a dangerous time due to the growing influence of hypocrites and the unaccountable.

In plain non-Vulcan English, they lie. They have lied all along.

And our debt as a nation went up $10 trillion....

That's like asking if I have a seat belt and an air bag, why don't I want you driving drunk.

THE VAX DOES NOT WORK

Why are you so god-damned stupid? How many times has this crap been explained to you? How many more times will we have to explain it before you get it? Or are you just unteachable? Should we even bother?

That's like asking if I have a seat belt and an air bag, why don't I want you driving drunk.

The good thing is, if you die in a car wreck, the Democrats will classify you as a "Covid death."

A vax is not a seatbelt. A vax is supposed to immunize you. Your muderous fraud vax does not do that....

Why are you so god-damned stupid? How many times has this crap been explained to you? How many more times will we have to explain it before you get it? Or are you just unteachable? Should we even bother?

We defined racist yesterday.

Racist - someone who thinks blacks have the right to disagree with the democrats

Today we define "stupid."

Stupid - not parroting 100% of the Zionist left's lies about Covid

THE VAX DOES NOT WORK

You must realize how nearly every note of popular music, every scene in every movie these last forty years—every shred of government composed propaganda—has been leading up to prepping us for the 2020 "pandemic" and mass vaccination of every human being everywhere. Much as I myself hate to realize it most all entertainers are government shills and thus are the enemy.

You must realize how nearly every note of popular music, every scene in every movie these last forty years—every shred of government composed propaganda—has been leading up to prepping us for the 2020 "pandemic" and mass vaccination of every human being everywhere. Much as I myself hate to realize it most all entertainers are government shills and thus are the enemy.

Geraldo's credibility died days after having Jesse Ventura on his Fox News show.

On the show, Geraldo watched building7 get demo-ed. Admitted it was demo-ed.

They Geraldo was called into murdoch's office.

Geraldo then denied #7 was demo-ed.

Jesse Ventura has never been on Fox News since....

Geraldo was given a choice.

Patriotic American or Zionist traitor...

Geraldo made the WRONG choice.....

THE VAX DOES NOT WORK

I'd never listen to those clowns.
My guiding lights have always been Morris Day and Jerome.

Ok, so let's follow their bouncing ball logic.

UNVACCINATED people are the ONLY ONES passing the China flu to VACCINATED PEOPLE.

Get that?

So somehow the VACCINATED PEOPLE are catching it from UNVACCINATED PEOPLE, even though in their theory VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE SAFE. Which somehow they are saying they aren't.

And why?

Cause even though VACCINATED PEOPLE are VACCINATED the only ones they are in danger from are UNVACCINATED PEOPLE even though VACCINATED PEOPLE aren't protected?

So.....

Are they saying VACCINATED PEOPLE are incapable of passing it on?

Are they claiming the only people VACCINATED PEOPLE are catching it from are UNVACCINATED PEOPLE?

This is what they are claiming. So, now the UNVACCINATED PEOPLE are of course being demonized as the only ones who catch it and pass it on, even though VACCINATED people are indeed catching it.

But....

Their claim is that VACCINATED PEOPLE are dying at a far lesser rate.

So.....

Brings us around to the original point of the OP. Why are they freaking out again? Since the VACCINATED PEOPLE catch it at a very rare rate and die at even a lesser rate.

Which.....

As of now the death rate of Kung flu is less than 1 percent for unvaccinated people.

And.....there you go.

Did you follow all of that? Are you like me? Meaning, do you need a stiff drink every now and then to cope with the left wing toad like squirming brains?

I'd never listen to those clowns.
My guiding lights have always been Morris Day and Jerome.

Were you the guy who whacked Geraldo with the steel folding chair?

How many are 39% effective?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

THE VAX DOES NOT WORK

I really can't see why the left can't see this. They are so obsessed with imposing their will on others, they can't see the forest through the trees. We've had signs around my area saying get vaccinated to protect health care workers and my first thought is if they are vaccinated then they are already protected. Or, are they afraid their own vaccinations didn't work and, if not, then what difference does it make if the others didn't get vaccinated?

Forum List

Back