Mandate all employers except the post office WHY?

We can't have any problems with the stolen election logistics coming up next year.

Besides, it's not like postal employees go door to door and are exposed to the public exponentially more than an accountant working from home.... errr, maybe I'm wrong about that.

The soulless fucks pulling the strings behind the stuttering shit clown are predictable, if nothing else.

It would be IMO because Amazon will not allow any disruption to their system. Amazon has the post office delivering on Sundays and holidays but yet there is talk of slowing down the mail for everyone else.

1631279032190.png

They clarified that the Post office is not subject to the federal worker mandate but they are subject to the OSHA required test or vax.

You realize those aren't federal employees, right?

are federal employees slaves? Oh right. They'll probably fall all over themselves taking this crap won't they? :wink:

Any exception opens the door for all exceptions if their supposed reason is public health. Clearly that excuse doesn't hold up under even cursory examination.

You realize those aren't federal employees, right?
BIDEN dictatorial decree called for both federal employees and all contractor and their employees to be forced to have the vaccine--
Postal service being exempt is because the postal service "helped" Biden with the election.

This is easy. It’s political warfare by the Democrats against peoe who disagree, pressuring Society to outcast conservatives and harm them for their beliefs

I think that I know why he exempted the postal system.

But I do not have the guts to state it.

(But one contributor to this thread has already alluded to it.)

Is it because of mail in ballots and the democrats dont want to piss off the Postal service? I mean there is still questions of 2020 ...
Clearly it's because the post office goes door to door and they can spread the virus that way. If it were real.

Is it because of mail in ballots and the democrats dont want to piss off the Postal service? I mean there is still questions of 2020 ...
The post office will be mandated through the businesses with over 100 employees...

The USPS exemption was initially believed to allow postal workers to duck the private-sector mandate, too. But nearly four hours after that understanding was reported, the White House issued a clarification saying that postal workers will have a choice between getting vaccinated and getting tested once a week, just like workers at large companies

Forum List

Back