Question for 9/11 Conspiracy Scholars

Think I give a fuck what YOU think? Once again you're wrong. I can't help it you can't respond to my debunking of your lame shit without lying your ass off. Like claiming me stating Kevin McPadden lied his ass off and then backing it up with facts is equal to claiming all people who heard explosions are lying. :lol: That was a good one!

And I'm not surprised you find the writings of your intellectual superiors gibberish. That is usually how it works. People with higher intelligence can understand those with "difficulties" like you, but the reverse is not always true. ;-)

You seem curiously fascinated with asses, homosexuals and retardation. In fact, it's really all you seem to talk about.
:lol: Is that all you have? Whining about your ignorant misconceptions? Sheesh. I know truthtards are lame, but you're rewriting the book!

JiggsCasey said:
In any crime, following the money trail is essential to solving the case. Once again, we know exactly who paid the hijackers, as confirmed by the FBI and Indian intel.
Wrong dipshit. The "Indian" intel was proven false ages ago. Why is it truthtards can't even look at the political climate and see when one country is out to slander another? :lol: As for the FBI, I talked to Dennis Lormel, the guy behind the investigation into funding. He was more than happy to inform me that neither the Pakistan government nor Mahmoud Ahmed were sources of funding or had anything to do with the transfer of funds. The funds started off in the UAE and moved THROUGH Pakistan, but not on the orders of anyone in the Pakistani governement, including Ahmed.

JiggsCasey said:
Why was this man never apprehended for questioning?
First off, he was a foreign diplomat and is not a citizen of the United States. There isn't anywhere near enough evidence to warrant trying to extradite him to the US for questioning. Second, there is no evidence beyond a slanderous Indian article that points to Ahmed being involved. And IF the Indian article were true, why hasn't India pursued it? It would be a perfect opportunity for them to give their enemy a black eye in front of the United States. Of course, that makes too much sense so you will run away from that point like you do the rest.

JiggsCasey said:
Why was he allowed to fade quietly into retirement after a long career working in the CIA-created ISI, never to be heard from again?
:lol: So now the CIA is responsible for creating the Pakistani intelligence agency?!? :lol: If the CIA was involved, don't you think they would have been a little more careful in having their lapdog give out orders? Of course they would!

JiggsCasey said:
Heck, why was he IN the united states during the attack talking with Senators and members of the NSA and not questioned?
Read above. You don't pull someone in for questioning based on the lies of an enemy state that have no real backing. Well, since you suffer from paranoid delusions, I guess you would have him brought in for questioning and then not believe a thing he said. It is the truthtard way!

JiggsCasey said:
Coincidence theorists' BEST response to that question has always been: "it's not easy to just capture foreign officials."
One has to have a reason to bring someone in for questioning, ESPECIALLY when doing so would have international repercussions.

JiggsCasey said:
LOL ... Not, "he didn't do it" or "it was just a coincidence." ... Just "we couldn't get to him." ...
Try there is no evidence. That seems to be the one reason you shitheads always miss.

"I talked to a guy who told me that.... "

Wow, do you ever suck at this. Provide a link that supports your claim, or do yourself a favor and STFU. We're all aware of Lormel's testimony. But he's not the entirety of the FBI, just like Dave Frasca wasn't. And there was plenty of dissent under that clown also, just review the Phoenix Memo and Colleen Rowley's letter to Meuller. Screams of an FBI cover-up.

Regardless, the FBI confirmed the connection, as established by Indian intelligence. I know that upsets you, desperate to carry water for the Neocons, but there it is. In fact, the U.S. pressured Musharref to make Ahmed to step down and retire. So he did. Why in the world did team Cheney ask him to do that? You can't have it both ways, logitard.

It's all right here, rage-addled poster. Sourced and filed:

Complete 911 Timeline: ISI Director Mahmood Ahmed

Linking. See how that works, tool-shed?

Do better.

October 7, 2001: ISI Director Replaced at US Urging; Role in Funding 9/11 Plot Is One Explanation

The on-line Wall Street Journal article discussing the connections between Lt. Gen. Mahmood Ahmed, Saeed Sheikh, and Mohamed Atta. [Source: Public domain]
ISI Director Lt. Gen. Mahmood Ahmed is replaced in the face of US pressure after links are discovered between him, Saeed Sheikh, and the funding of the 9/11 attacks. Mahmood instructed Saeed to transfer $100,000 into hijacker Mohamed Atta’s bank account prior to 9/11. This is according to Indian intelligence, which claims the FBI has privately confirmed the story. [PRESS TRUST OF INDIA, 10/8/2001; TIMES OF INDIA, 10/9/2001; INDIA TODAY, 10/15/2001; DAILY EXCELSIOR (JAMMU), 10/18/2001] The story is not widely reported in Western countries, though it makes the Wall Street Journal. [AUSTRALIAN, 10/10/2001; AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE, 10/10/2001; WALL STREET JOURNAL, 10/10/2001] It is reported in Pakistan as well. [DAWN (KARACHI), 10/8/2001] The Northern Alliance also repeats the claim in late October. [FEDERAL NEWS SERVICE, 10/31/2001] In Western countries, the usual explanation is that Mahmood is fired for being too close to the Taliban. [LONDON TIMES, 10/9/2001; GUARDIAN, 10/9/2001] The Times of India reports that Indian intelligence helped the FBI discover the link, and says, “A direct link between the ISI and the WTC attack could have enormous repercussions. The US cannot but suspect whether or not there were other senior Pakistani Army commanders who were in the know of things. Evidence of a larger conspiracy could shake US confidence in Pakistan’s ability to participate in the anti-terrorism coalition.” [TIMES OF INDIA, 10/9/2001] There is evidence some ISI officers may have known of a plan to destroy the WTC as early as July 1999. Two other ISI leaders, Lt. Gen. Mohammed Aziz Khan and Lt. Gen. Muzaffar Usmani, are sidelined on the same day as Mahmood (see October 8, 2001). [FOX NEWS, 10/8/2001] Saeed had been working under Khan. The firings are said to have purged the ISI of its fundamentalists. However, according to one diplomat, “To remove the top two or three doesn’t matter at all. The philosophy remains.… [The ISI is] a parallel government of its own. If you go through the officer list, almost all of the ISI regulars would say, of the Taliban, ‘They are my boys.’” [NEW YORKER, 10/29/2001] It is believed Mahmood has been living under virtual house arrest in Pakistan (which would seem to imply more than just a difference of opinion over the Taliban), but no charges have been brought against him, and there is no evidence the US has asked to question him. [ASIA TIMES, 1/5/2002] He also has refused to speak to reporters since being fired [ASSOCIATED PRESS, 2/21/2002] , and outside India and Pakistan, the story has only been mentioned infrequently in the media since. [SUNDAY HERALD (GLASGOW), 2/24/2002; LONDON TIMES, 4/21/2002] He will reemerge as a businessman in 2003, but still will not speak to the media (see July 2003).
Entity Tags: Muzaffar Usmani, Mohamed Atta, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Northern Alliance, Mohammed Aziz Khan, Taliban, Saeed Sheikh, Pakistan Directorate for Inter-Services Intelligence, Mahmood Ahmed, India, World Trade Center
Category Tags: Pakistan and the ISI, Mahmood Ahmed, Afghanistan

"Fired" but never questioned radical fundamentalists within Pakistan's central intel entity. How convenient for your heroes.

THIS is coincitard theory at work. Every time they make a linkless claim, simply lift the rock and watch the bugs scramble for cover of darkness.

Last edited:

Wow, do you ever suck at this. Provide a link that supports your claim, or do yourself a favor and STFU. We're all aware of Lormel's testimony. But he's not the entirety of the FBI, just like Dave Frasca wasn't.
:lol: Wow do you have your head up your ass! Lormel was head of the investigation into finances which is what we are talking about. None of the rest of the FBI investigation relates to the finances, so thanks for trying to derail your own argument. Can't blame you for trying though. The wheels fell off your argument a long time ago.

JiggsCasey said:
Regardless, the FBI confirmed the connection, as established by Indian intelligence.
Wrong yet again. All you're doing is referencing the India article. The FBI never confirmed any connection. Go ahead and provide a link from a credible source that isn't referencing the India article.

But hey. Don't take my word for it. How about the NYT? One of the first signs of a large infusion of cash coming into the United States for use by the hijackers appears in bank records dating from 2000, when $100,000 was deposited in bank accounts controlled by some of the leading hijackers, including Mr. Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi, Mr. Lormel said. The F.B.I. has traced that money back to the United Arab Emirates and believes that it was sent to the hijackers by Mustafa Ahmed al-Hisawi, who is accused of helping to manage Osama bin Laden's finances.

Mr. Shehhi is believed to have fled the United Arab Emirates for Pakistan at the time of the Sept. 11 attacks, but only after receiving cash from the hijackers.

How about Lormel's testimony before congress? Page 30 of the report (page 34 of the PDF)
Mrs. Kelly. Flight school cost $20,000. They had to get that money somewhere.
Mr. Lormel. Yes. Right on the front end, ma'am, they wired over $100,000 in to Mr. Atta. a year ago, and we are aware of that. And we tracked that back to accounts in the UAE.

Now, don't you think he would have mentioned Pakistan in there if it were applicable? :lol:

JiggsCasey said:
I know that upsets you, desperate to carry water for the Neocons, but there it is.
Well, shit for brains, like always, you're wrong. You don't know me, nor do you know what upsets me. Just more empty bragging from a blow hard who knows nothing.

JiggsCasey said:
In fact, the U.S. pressured Musharref to make Ahmed to step down and retire. So he did.
And your source for this is?

According to the following article, you're all wet.

Musharraf's first step in reining in the ISI was to dump its chief, Ahmed. He and the President were once close friends and fellow plotters in the 1999 coup that brought Musharraf to power. But former comrades say that Ahmed experienced a battlefield epiphany up in the Himalayan peaks during the 1999 Kargil offensive against India. After that, he began to pursue his own radical Islamic agenda. At a Cabinet meeting, he once yelled at an official: "What do you know? You don't even go to prayers."

More worrying than these outbursts was Ahmed's sympathy for the Taliban. When the President sent him down to Kandahar last Sept. 17 to persuade Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar to hand over bin Laden, the spymaster instead secretly told Omar to resist, an ex-Taliban official told Time. Word of this double-talk reached Musharraf, who replaced him as ISI boss with General Ehsan ul-Haq, a trusted friend and ex-military intelligence chief who shares Musharraf's more Westernized views. His orders were to weed out "the beards," as the Islamic extremists are nicknamed inside the agency, and make the ISI more obedient to the President. "For us, Sept. 11 was a blessing in disguise," says one senior official. "We were scared that the religious extremists would dominate the country."

JiggsCasey said:
Why in the world did team Cheney ask him to do that? You can't have it both ways, logitard.
Why in the world would we take a known, proven liar like you, and believe his claims Cheney asked Musharraf to axe Ahmed? :lol: Let's see.... I can believe you.... or I can believe credible sources. I think I will stick to the credible sources.

JiggsCasey said:
It's all right here, rage-addled poster. Sourced and filed:

Complete 911 Timeline: ISI Director Mahmood Ahmed

Linking. See how that works, tool-shed?

Do better.

October 7, 2001: ISI Director Replaced at US Urging; Role in Funding 9/11 Plot Is One Explanation
So let's see.... you have a source that IN THE HEADLINE claims the role in funding is a possible explanation, not THE explanation. :lol: Did you even bother to read it?

JiggsCasey said:
The on-line Wall Street Journal article discussing the connections between Lt. Gen. Mahmood Ahmed, Saeed Sheikh, and Mohamed Atta. [Source: Public domain]
You DO realize this is an opinion piece, right? :lol: I am thinking you're just a cut and paste junkie like the rest.

JiggsCasey said:
THIS is coincitard theory at work. Every time they make a linkless claim, simply lift the rock and watch the bugs scramble for cover of darkness.
Really? Then surely you won't have any problem at all replying to the links above, right?

And you have yet to present a source not tied to the India article. We know you can't because ALL the stories go back to the India article.

I also noticed you could not address the complete lack of followup by the India media on this supposedly Earth shattering news! Surely they wouldn't have just given up on humiliating their sworn enemies before the entire world, right? I knew you would run away from addressing that little fact.

One more flaw in your retarded theories. You claim it was the Cheney administration that "let" 9/11 happen. Guess what chuckles..... Cheney isn't in power anymore. Why hasn't your whole conspiratard theory been exposed? :lol: Here's a clue. Paranoid delusions. Look it up. Free yourself from the tin foil!

Wow, do you ever suck at this. Provide a link that supports your claim, or do yourself a favor and STFU. We're all aware of Lormel's testimony. But he's not the entirety of the FBI, just like Dave Frasca wasn't.
:lol: Wow do you have your head up your ass! Lormel was head of the investigation into finances which is what we are talking about. None of the rest of the FBI investigation relates to the finances, so thanks for trying to derail your own argument. Can't blame you for trying though. The wheels fell off your argument a long time ago.

JiggsCasey said:
Regardless, the FBI confirmed the connection, as established by Indian intelligence.
Wrong yet again. All you're doing is referencing the India article. The FBI never confirmed any connection. Go ahead and provide a link from a credible source that isn't referencing the India article.

But hey. Don't take my word for it. How about the NYT? One of the first signs of a large infusion of cash coming into the United States for use by the hijackers appears in bank records dating from 2000, when $100,000 was deposited in bank accounts controlled by some of the leading hijackers, including Mr. Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi, Mr. Lormel said. The F.B.I. has traced that money back to the United Arab Emirates and believes that it was sent to the hijackers by Mustafa Ahmed al-Hisawi, who is accused of helping to manage Osama bin Laden's finances.

Mr. Shehhi is believed to have fled the United Arab Emirates for Pakistan at the time of the Sept. 11 attacks, but only after receiving cash from the hijackers.

How about Lormel's testimony before congress? Page 30 of the report (page 34 of the PDF)
Mrs. Kelly. Flight school cost $20,000. They had to get that money somewhere.
Mr. Lormel. Yes. Right on the front end, ma'am, they wired over $100,000 in to Mr. Atta. a year ago, and we are aware of that. And we tracked that back to accounts in the UAE.

Now, don't you think he would have mentioned Pakistan in there if it were applicable? :lol:

Well, shit for brains, like always, you're wrong. You don't know me, nor do you know what upsets me. Just more empty bragging from a blow hard who knows nothing.

And your source for this is?

According to the following article, you're all wet.

Musharraf's first step in reining in the ISI was to dump its chief, Ahmed. He and the President were once close friends and fellow plotters in the 1999 coup that brought Musharraf to power. But former comrades say that Ahmed experienced a battlefield epiphany up in the Himalayan peaks during the 1999 Kargil offensive against India. After that, he began to pursue his own radical Islamic agenda. At a Cabinet meeting, he once yelled at an official: "What do you know? You don't even go to prayers."

More worrying than these outbursts was Ahmed's sympathy for the Taliban. When the President sent him down to Kandahar last Sept. 17 to persuade Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar to hand over bin Laden, the spymaster instead secretly told Omar to resist, an ex-Taliban official told Time. Word of this double-talk reached Musharraf, who replaced him as ISI boss with General Ehsan ul-Haq, a trusted friend and ex-military intelligence chief who shares Musharraf's more Westernized views. His orders were to weed out "the beards," as the Islamic extremists are nicknamed inside the agency, and make the ISI more obedient to the President. "For us, Sept. 11 was a blessing in disguise," says one senior official. "We were scared that the religious extremists would dominate the country."

Why in the world would we take a known, proven liar like you, and believe his claims Cheney asked Musharraf to axe Ahmed? :lol: Let's see.... I can believe you.... or I can believe credible sources. I think I will stick to the credible sources.

So let's see.... you have a source that IN THE HEADLINE claims the role in funding is a possible explanation, not THE explanation. :lol: Did you even bother to read it?

JiggsCasey said:
You DO realize this is an opinion piece, right? :lol: I am thinking you're just a cut and paste junkie like the rest.

JiggsCasey said:
Really? Then surely you won't have any problem at all replying to the links above, right?

And you have yet to present a source not tied to the India article. We know you can't because ALL the stories go back to the India article.

I also noticed you could not address the complete lack of followup by the India media on this supposedly Earth shattering news! Surely they wouldn't have just given up on humiliating their sworn enemies before the entire world, right? I knew you would run away from addressing that little fact.

One more flaw in your retarded theories. You claim it was the Cheney administration that "let" 9/11 happen. Guess what chuckles..... Cheney isn't in power anymore. Why hasn't your whole conspiratard theory been exposed? :lol: Here's a clue. Paranoid delusions. Look it up. Free yourself from the tin foil!

Told you that you shoulda stuck with me; fag. P911 destroyed your ass.

"traitorous"... now that's some stunningly poetic irony.

what a series of painfully awkward straw mans... you're horrible at this topic, i can tell.

i'll let you get on with the obligatory homophobic jabs and on to my ignore list. You're not my caliber, and I await a non-Super Trooper to take up the coincitard mantle. You most certainly aren't it.

Run away, truthtard. You've been exposed. :lol: Piece of shit retard actually thinks he is worth something! Couldn't even respond, much less actually provide a piece of evidence he claims he has vast amounts of. Just more proof of their incredible dishonesty and complete lack of morals. If he actually had anything, he would have produced it, not just sit there whining that he has it. :lol: Keep running truthtard. You can't handle the truth!

the one thats been exposed who cant handle the truth is you.The one that has nothing but dishonestly and complete lack of morals is you.the one that whines and cant handle the truth is you and runs away is you.You always run away from this post that proves 9/11 was an inside job in EVERY thread i post this to you on hypocrite troll.:lol::lol:

You agent trolls are so pathetic in your ramblings Parrot that you you constantly come on here and show what dumbfucks you are ignoring that all protocals were violated that day and evidence destroyed and confiscated and removed, yet nobody got fired and lost their jobs but instead got promoted for their incomptence.gee I wish I could have a job like that getting PROMOTED for making a serious mistake.

You agent dumbfucks obviously get paid well by your handlers coming on here for your ass beatings you constantly get here with your pathetic ramblings you make up to avoid these evidence and facts.

you trolls can only sling shit in defeat over this everytime.

Last edited:
lol... so much fail. great material.

and topped off with more ass reference from corn. Seeing a pattern with you two.

i'll be back after the Bruins and NCAA

Thanks Ace & Gary. See you soon.

Last edited:
This is 300 year old Newtonian Physics.

If NORMAL airliners could obliterate buildings 2000 TIMES their mass in less than TWO HOURS. Shouldn't just about all of the physicists in the country be able to explain it and agree on the explanation? Shouldn't that explanation include accurate knowledge of the distributions of steel and concrete in the towers? Didn't there have to be more steel and concrete toward the bottom.

When have a significant number of physicists done this?

Of course after NINE YEARS if they can't come up with and agree on the explanation then they have spent all of that time making fools of themselves haven't they?

Maybe we should pass a law making it illegal for physicists to talk about Galileo for the rest of the century. He made models to analyze gravity. One would think that all of the physicists would want to know how the top of the north tower could force down everything below in less than 18 seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo]YouTube - WTC Modeling Instruction & Testing in the Real World[/ame]

9/11 is the Piltdown Man incident of the 21st century.

psik

I guess the tin-foil hats think the Capital or the White House is still wired up since the 4th plane never made it that far. Another important issue is who would do such a thing. What rogue agency would team up with a bunch of crack pot suicidal jihadists and blow up the symbol of capitalism in the free world? Tin-foil hats say neither Clinton nor Bush was involved and presumably the CIA and the FBI and every other federal agency is off the hook. So who do they think did it? The Tea Party?

I guess the tin-foil hats think the Capital or the White House is still wired up since the 4th plane never made it that far. Another important issue is who would do such a thing. What rogue agency would team up with a bunch of crack pot suicidal jihadists and blow up the symbol of capitalism in the free world? Tin-foil hats say neither Clinton nor Bush was involved and presumably the CIA and the FBI and every other federal agency is off the hook. So who do they think did it? The Tea Party?

blah blah blah tinfoil blah blah ahhhh jihadist what ?

For those who have studied the 9/11 Conspiracy arguments,
what is the generally accepted answer to this question:

If the buildings were not brought down by the hijacked planes
(but by demolition or explosives planted in advance)
how is it explained that the planes hit at the floor levels
where the explosives discharged. How was that coordinated?

A pre-planned setting of controlled demolition is far simpler than you think.

The World Trade Centers underwent many months of construction renovations on the elevators and in and around the elevator shafts up to the day of 9/11

All the core vertical support columns are in and around the elevator shafts

The World Trade Centers even underwent many months of construction renovations on the vertical support columns up to the day of 9/11

The company that did the construction renovations on the World Trade Centers has worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolitions Inc

It even states on the Controlled Demolitions Inc website they do classified controlled demolitions for the U.S. government Defense Dept on sensitive projects both internationally and domestically

Controlled Demolitions Inc helped with the cleanup at ground zero as did the company that did the many months of construction renovations

The company who did the many months of construction renovations on the World Trade Centers up to the day of 9/11 had its CEO appointed by then Pres Bush to the Presidents Commission on White House Fellows

The weekend before the trade centers were destroyed there were complete power downs in the buildings and security was completely off.

There were Israeli Mossad proven to be working in and around the World Trade Centers also

There were Israeli Mossad arrested and on the News during the 9/11 time frame near the World Trade Centers with evidence of explosives and held in jail for months until word came from the top of the pyramid scheme to deport them

Some of the Israeli Mossad arrested near the World Trade Centers with evidence of explosives were proven to be active in the Israeli Military and explosive experts

Again...the company that did many months of construction renovations on the World Trade Centers up to the day of 9/11...not to mention the complete power downs and security loss the weekend before 9/11....Israeli Mossad Military explosive experts in and around the World Trade Centers....The CEO of the construction company doing renovations on the support columns getting appointed by Pres Bush to the Presidents Commission on White House Fellows.......starts to paint a picture how easy it would be to pull it off.

Not to mention...

it was proven the Israeli Mossad were in the U.S and among the terrorists that got on the planes....did they lure the willing terrorists on the planes to frame them?

It was slipped into the news only a couple months before 9/11 that a Boeing plane was remote operated successfully flying it and landing it without a pilot....did they remote fly the planes into the World Trade Centers to get world support to obtain one of the most strategic squares on the worlds chessboard?

There was a command bunker built on the 23rd floor of World Trade Center 7 to "fight terrorism".

This floor had millions spent on it reinforcing the floors walls, windows etc basically making it a treefort within sight of the Twin Towers.

Was this floor the cockpit for remote operating the planes on 9/11?
Was this floor used to visually see the exact impact points on the Twin Towers to set the sequence for the wireless explosives?

Note: The Pentagon too was undergoing construction renovations in the area that was affected on 9/11. The Pentagon just happened to get hit in the only area of the building that was undergoing a construction renovation to reinforce it's walls for a possible attack.

For those who make the arguement of hearing explosives....

Take your muffler off your car and listen to how loud it is.

The vertical support columns were all in the center core of the buildings with a muffler around them....

Last edited:
Time for another CD dismantling!

A pre-planned setting of controlled demolition is far simpler than you think.
Bullshit. It takes a controlled demolitions team MONTHS of preparation to get far smaller buildings ready for CD and a lot of that preparation includes things like pre-cutting the beams to make them easier to blast through with explosives.

creativedreams said:
The World Trade Centers underwent many months of construction renovations on the elevators and in and around the elevator shafts up to the day of 9/11
So you think NOBODY bothered to check on these guys and see if they were planting explosives?!? :lol: You think nobody inspected the work when it was done? You think nobody would have noticed all the wiring? And according to you idiotic truthtards, explosives were placed throughout the building. The construction work was not done on anywhere near every floor.

creativedreams said:
All the core vertical support columns are in and around the elevator shafts
Bullshit. First off, NONE of the core columns are IN the elevator shafts. That's just stupid. Second, the elevators did not cover the entire core while the core columns are throughout the core. Two seconds of common sense think

creativedreams said:
The World Trade Centers even underwent many months of construction renovations on the vertical support columns up to the day of 9/11
Yet only on specific floors, not the entire building. Isn't it the standard truthtard gospel that the explosives were placed throughout the tower to help the collapse?

creativedreams said:
The company that did the construction renovations on the World Trade Centers has worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolitions Inc
Funny how truthtards think that companies can't work together in similar industries without a conspiracy being present. :lol: Their paranoid delusions go DEEP!!!

creativedreams said:
It even state on the Controlled Demolitions Inc website they do classified controlled demolitions for the U.S. government Defense Dept on sensitive projects both internationally and domestically
And? CDI is the world leader in controlled demolitions. Why can't they do business with the government?

I would also like to know how you think all the employees of CDI would be cold, heartless bastards that would kill 3000 of their fellow Americans without one of them having a chage of heart. If you believe they were paid off, why haven't they all retired?

Just a LITTLE common sense thinking about the situation shows you're completely full of shit.

creativedreams said:
Controlled Demolitions Inc helped with the cleanup at ground zero as did the company that did the many months of construction renovations
As did several other demolitions companies. What's your point? Turner construction was already under contract with the Port authority. CDI, as one of the preeminent demolitions companies, is a perfect choice. All you have is speculation without a shred of proof. That is called a paranoid delusion.

creativedreams said:
The company who did the many months of construction renovations on the World Trade Centers up to the day of 9/11 had its CEO appointed by then Pres Bush to the Presidents Commission on White House Fellows
Yes, you've been shown how fucking retarded your claim is time and time again, yet you insist it is proof. So what is this prestigious appointment? It is an opportunity to help pick the new White House Fellows. It is a non-paying position. So how exactly is this position repayment for helping murder 3000 Americans where, if caught, he would face execution?

creativedreams said:
The weekend before the trade centers were destroyed there were complete power downs in the buildings and security was completely off.
Complete and utter BULLSHIT. You have ONE GUY who made this claim and it doesn't stand up to even casual examination. You're going to have to make up more believable lies if you want anyone who doesn't already know what a shitty liar you are to believe you.

creativedreams said:
There were Israeli Mossad proven to be working in and around the World Trade Centers also
And this proves what?

creativedreams said:
There were Israeli Mossad arrested and on the News during the 9/11 time frame near the World Trade Centers with evidence of explosives and held in jail for months until word came from the top of the pyramid scheme to deport them
Wrong. No evidence of explosives. One was an admitted former intelligence agent. Come on, CD. At least get the facts straight. :lol:

creativedreams said:
Some of the Israeli Mossad arrested near the World Trade Centers with evidence of explosives were proven to be active in the Israeli Military and explosive experts
Pure made up bullshit. Anyone else wonder why CD never posts links to his bullshit? Because not even other truthtards have the balls to make such blatant lies.

creativedreams said:
Again...the company that did many months of construction renovations on the World Trade Centers up to the day of 9/11...not to mention the complete power downs and security loss the weekend before 9/11....Israeli Mossad Military explosive experts in and around the World Trade Centers....The CEO of the construction company doing renovations on the support columns getting appointed by Pres Bush to the Presidents Commission on White House Fellows.......starts to paint a picture how easy it would be to pull it off.
No. It paints a picture of a pathetic, delusional asshole (you, in case you couldn't figure out who I was talking about) who can't even come up with a coherent theory. Who did it? Bush or Mossad? Was it CDI and Turner or Mossad explosives experts?

creativedreams said:
Not to mention...

it was proven the Israeli Mossad were in the U.S and among the terrorists that got on the planes....did they lure the willing terrorists on the planes to frame them?
Really? :lol: Fucking liar.

creativedreams said:
It was slipped into the news only a couple months before 9/11 that a Boeing plane was remote operated successfully flying it and landing it without a pilot....did they remote fly the planes into the World Trade Centers to get world support to obtain one of the most strategic squares on the worlds chessboard?
So let me get this straight.... they do their first successfull test of remotely flying a plane and landing it without a pilot months before 9/11 and in that time frame they managed to sneak on board four planes, install tons of equipment and rewrite two entire software suites that run the planes, significantly alter the controls of the aircraft, and all without anyone at American or United noticing all this new equipment. :lol: Do you even have the capacity to think about the bullshit you spew?

creativedreams said:
There was a command bunker built on the 23rd floor of World Trade Center 7 to "fight terrorism".
And?

creativedreams said:
This floor had millions spent on it reinforcing the floors walls, windows etc basically making it a treefort within sight of the Twin Towers.
And?

creativedreams said:
Was this floor the cockpit for remote operating the planes on 9/11?
Why would they do that? They didn't need visual sight of the aircraft to operate it. It isn't a fucking RC plane, dipshit! And who would crash a plane into a building right next to where you're at?

creativedreams said:
Was this floor used to visually see the exact impact points on the Twin Towers to set the sequence for the wireless explosives?
They could have watched CNN, FOX New, MSNBC or any other news source to see exactly where the planes hit. Hell, rent a hotel room and a good pair of binoculars. Hell of a lot easier than some grand conspiracy involving demolishing an entire building to hopefully cover your tracks.

creativedreams said:
Note: The Pentagon too was undergoing construction renovations in the area that was affected on 9/11. The Pentagon just happened to get hit in the only area of the building that was undergoing a construction renovation to reinforce it's walls for a possible attack.
Yeah. It was a 1 in 5 chance that the hijackers would pick that side. OMG you've cracked the case! Those impossible odds surely show a conspiracy afoot! :roll:

creativedreams said:
For those who make the arguement of hearing explosives....

The vertical support columns were all in the center core of the buildings with a muffler around them....

Even with a "muffler", those explosives would have registered on seismographs. Can't get around that one.

You also can't explain the lack of explosive ejection of material from the building. The pitiful things you truthtards claim are "squibs" are nothing like what you would really see from an explosion of the kind needed to cut all 47 core columns.

Also, in case you didn't notice, the "muffler" around the core columns was gone. Burned out by fire.

You lose.

Again.

Fuckhead!

Do you even now how a muffler works? I suggest you go read up on it because you'll feel pretty stupid comparing a muffler to the twin towers.

I added your quote to my signature for comedic value.

Still learning English??:lol:

Hi Emily:

For those who have studied the 9/11 Conspiracy arguments, what is the generally accepted answer to this question:

If the buildings were not brought down by the hijacked planes
(but by demolition or explosives planted in advance)
how is it explained that the planes hit at the floor levels
where the explosives discharged. How was that coordinated?
Emily is asking the wrong questions like most people DUPED during this Cheney/Rumsfeld Black Operation (free download). This is like asking why the 19 Bearded Jihadists wore brown and black shoes ... :cuckoo:

Note: as for my personal beliefs, I do not believe anyone fully foresaw or planned for the buildings to come down in that fashion. I believe the hijackers were just trying to terrorize the people, and set up multiple planes to make sure enough went through to succeed ...
Look! Take a gander across the way at WTC-7 about 350 feet away that was struck by no jetliner or anything else. WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job (my topic) saying WTC-1 and WTC-2 were taken down the same way. If you really want to know what happened on 9/11, then start here.

This is 300 year old Newtonian Physics.

If NORMAL airliners could obliterate buildings 2000 TIMES their mass in less than TWO HOURS. Shouldn't just about all of the physicists in the country be able to explain it and agree on the explanation? Shouldn't that explanation include accurate knowledge of the distributions of steel and concrete in the towers? Didn't there have to be more steel and concrete toward the bottom.

When have a significant number of physicists done this?

Of course after NINE YEARS if they can't come up with and agree on the explanation then they have spent all of that time making fools of themselves haven't they?

Maybe we should pass a law making it illegal for physicists to talk about Galileo for the rest of the century. He made models to analyze gravity. One would think that all of the physicists would want to know how the top of the north tower could force down everything below in less than 18 seconds.

YouTube - WTC Modeling Instruction & Testing in the Real World

9/11 is the Piltdown Man incident of the 21st century.

psik

Can anyone tell me why the supports in the model contained in this video show as being DIRECTLY below the floors?

that says it all about him.thats you octa's you are talking about then when talking about tin foil hatters because most every truther i know agrees that Bush and Clinton were both involved.:cuckoo: they knew it all was being planned,as always,like all Bush/Obama dupes,you ask irrelevent questions and wont look at the evidence or facts.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back