Question for 9/11 Conspiracy Scholars

This is 300 year old Newtonian Physics.

If NORMAL airliners could obliterate buildings 2000 TIMES their mass in less than TWO HOURS. Shouldn't just about all of the physicists in the country be able to explain it and agree on the explanation? Shouldn't that explanation include accurate knowledge of the distributions of steel and concrete in the towers? Didn't there have to be more steel and concrete toward the bottom.

When have a significant number of physicists done this?

Of course after NINE YEARS if they can't come up with and agree on the explanation then they have spent all of that time making fools of themselves haven't they?

Maybe we should pass a law making it illegal for physicists to talk about Galileo for the rest of the century. He made models to analyze gravity. One would think that all of the physicists would want to know how the top of the north tower could force down everything below in less than 18 seconds.

YouTube - WTC Modeling Instruction & Testing in the Real World

9/11 is the Piltdown Man incident of the 21st century.

psik

Can anyone tell me why the supports in the model contained in this video show as being DIRECTLY below the floors?

I especially like how they use paper and washers to demonstrate how a steel building will react...LOL

Besides the uneducated rebuttal. What is interestingly omitted is how the guy using the weight model with wood block floors of its actual collapse model. It fell to the side. As anyone who understands these key principles would expect. As I expected that day.

That is not what happened, however.

Besides the uneducated rebuttal. What is interestingly omitted is how the guy using the weight model with wood block floors of its actual collapse model. It fell to the side. As anyone who understands these key principles would expect. As I expected that day.

:lol: A supposed expert thinks the towers should have fallen to the side!! OMG that is rich! What a fucking retard!

Tell you what, TSB, how about you tell us about these "key principals". This ought to be a hoot!

:lol: A supposed expert thinks the towers should have fallen to the side!! OMG that is rich! What a fucking retard!

Tell you what, TSB, how about you tell us about these "key principals". This ought to be a hoot!

Not worth my time. But, I'm still interested in how long you've worked for the agency.....:eusa_whistle:

Not worth my time. But, I'm still interested in how long you've worked for the agency.....:eusa_whistle:

Not worth my time = You don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you were lying out your ass yet again. So noted. Truthtards can't back up their claims for shit and then wondery why nobody believes their dishonest asses.

Not worth my time = You don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you were lying out your ass yet again. So noted. Truthtards can't back up their claims for shit and then wondery why nobody believes their dishonest asses.

You dont believe in science in the first place, agent Patriot. But here, i'll break it down simply as to not waste my time.

The top weight model in the video using wood block floors, where the set with the middle floor will hold the weight, while the missing middle floor will not; upon falling, falls to the side. It is not only improbable that all 4 load points would bend under weight stress at the exact same time, it's almost impossible. He could try that over and over as many times as he'd like and the outcome would remain the same. One of the four load bearing corners will give out completely and cause a topple to one side or another.

His model does not fit what happened as it excuses the weight resistance of each floor. If his model had any bearing on the actual "collapse" of towers one or two, they would have also toppled to the side, as physics, at least as we understand it, would dictate.

Of course this is the part where you have no intelligent comeback and proceed to name call and act like a 12 year old trailer park hick.

SouthTowerCollapse.jpg

Tell me, how did the above impact portion of the building correct itself from this begun side topple and then proceed straight down?

Last edited:
Topple to the side, that's funny, You do understand that these buildings are not solid blocks but made up of millions of parts? Try thinking.

Topple to the side, that's funny, You do understand that these buildings are not solid blocks but made up of millions of parts? Try thinking.

Yes, i understand that. I also understand how these buildings were constructed. Intimately.
My point is, and was that his model for what happened with the towers, doesn't reflect what really happened at all.

But feel free to try answering my last question. Provide scientific evidence.

"the planes did it." :lol:

You should get yourself some physics and structural engineering texts. Work on understanding the science instead of blindly believing a commission report that omits any scientific basis.

Last edited:
I really dont know why I'm engaging you people. You bring NOTHING to the table to squash other hypothesis other than name calling. The fact is, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about at all. You simply blindly believe what you're told to believe. Like good sheeple. How much do tehy pay you to be ignorant and sleepy?

SouthTowerCollapse.jpg

Tell me, how did the above impact portion of the building correct itself from this begun side topple and then proceed straight down?

It didn't "correct" itself. You should at least make some kind of attempt to be honest. To correct itself, it would have to move back in the other direction. Instead it came down with the rest of the building as the supports failed.

And quit with the trying to pretend you're some kind of expert. You clearly are not. Any engineer who thinks a building can fall to the side without the center of mass moving outside the perimeter of the building should have his license revoked and any money he ever made refunded to his clients.

Interesting....9/11 facts
Interesting how so many prominent people world wide publicly say disturbing things about the U.S. and 9/11...

Interesting how the Pentagon just happened to get hit on 9/11 in the only side of the building that was reinforced for a possible attack....

Interesting how it slipped into the news there was now technology to remote operate, fly, and land a pilotless Boeing jet a couple months before 9/11....

Interesting how it was proven that Israeli Mossad were here in the U.S. and followed (lured?) the muslims that created (scapegoated?) the Boeing jet attack of 9/11....

Interesting how the white house staff began taking Cipro, an anthrax antidote, about a month before 9/11....

Interesting how 1 week after 9/11 we had an anthrax attack....

Interesting how it began to be released to the media the anthrax had a component in it which would prove it had to of come from Iraq....

Interesting how the anthrax attack one week after 9/11 would have been a link from the terrorists to "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq....

Interesting how a U.S. scientist proved the anthrax was a weaponized strain that came from a military base right here in the U.S....

Interesting how a U.S. scientist then "commit suicide"....

Again.....interesting how the white house staff began taking Cipro the anthrax antidote about a month before 9/11....and also about a month before the anthrax attack.....

s0n.......do a little reasearch on this shit..........

off-effexor-800X800.jpg
[/IMG]
............highly

effective for folks with rumination of thoughts issues.........I work in the field. Real good shit for people with OCD tendencies.........and Im serious.........

If you got any depression in your family on either side, its probably a slam dunk.........

Geez I gotta come in here more often...............

Got some real creative thinking going on here, as in, fascinating!!! Where do people have time to come up with this shit???!!!!!!!

SouthTowerCollapse.jpg

It didn't "correct" itself. You should at least make some kind of attempt to be honest. To correct itself, it would have to move back in the other direction. Instead it came down with the rest of the building as the supports failed.And quit with the trying to pretend you're some kind of expert. You clearly are not. Any engineer who thinks a building can fall to the side without the center of mass moving outside the perimeter of the building should have his license revoked and any money he ever made refunded to his clients.

You mean as all of the supports failed simultaneously?
Right. Glad you at least understand that much. Now about the probability of all those supports failing simultaneously.... :eusa_whistle:
Not on one building, but 3. One of which was never hit by a plane.....

This really isnt complex to see. I also make no accusation on HOW this was done. There are a lot of loop holes in the demolition theory. The official story might as well have been cooked up in an Arkansas meth lab. None of it adds up. Which is why a true scientific investigation needed to be conducted. But was not.

At the end of the day, we'll never know what really happened that day. So any hypothesis is as good as another.

I'm all done with this topic. I have real engineering work to do. You guys have fun calling each other names and acting like hicks. Still waiting to hear how long Agent Patriot has worked for the agency, but i doubt that will ever be disclosed.

Peace.

Last edited:
SouthTowerCollapse.jpg

It didn't "correct" itself. You should at least make some kind of attempt to be honest. To correct itself, it would have to move back in the other direction. Instead it came down with the rest of the building as the supports failed.And quit with the trying to pretend you're some kind of expert. You clearly are not. Any engineer who thinks a building can fall to the side without the center of mass moving outside the perimeter of the building should have his license revoked and any money he ever made refunded to his clients.

Right. Glad you at least understand that much. Now about the probability of all those supports failing simultaneously.... :eusa_whistle:
Not on one building, but 3. One of which was never hit by a plane.....

This really isnt complex to see. I also make no accusation on HOW this was done. There are a lot of loop holes in the demolition theory. The official story might as well have been cooked up in an Arkansas meth lab. None of it adds up. Which is why a true scientific investigation needed to be conducted. But was not.

At the end of the day, we'll never know what really happened that day. So any hypothesis is as good as another.

I'm all done with this topic. I have real engineering work to do. You guys have fun calling each other names and acting like hicks. Still waiting to hear how long Agent Patriot has worked for the agency, but i doubt that will ever be disclosed.

Peace.

I love how everyone who goes against the conspiracy theories is automatically an agent working for the government. I'd like to see your proof for this claim. Or are you just guessing?

SouthTowerCollapse.jpg

Hey Mr. Engineer.

If the supports failed simultaneously, how did that "block" tilt? Why didn't that block just come straight down without a tilt?

:eusa_whistle:

Hey Mr. Engineer.

If the supports all failed simultaneously in WTC7, how come the east penthouse collapsed into the building first, which then proceeded west, then followed by the facade. If ALL the supports failed at the same time, how come WTC7 didn't come down in one piece? Why the separate stages?

:eusa_whistle:

The kind of explosives used can't be "proven' that would take an unbiased new investigation, however there are known types of incendiaries that can be "explosive" and that would be the nano thermite/cutter charges of which there are known patents, and I have saved some that I found, I can link if you're interested.

Jim Hoffman has an interesting blast scenario hypothesis too. Are you interested in it?
Bullshit.
It's true, deny it all you want.
The paint on thermite idea is absolutely nuts. Thermite, even nano-thermite, does not "cut" like high explosives. It melts through. You couldn't put paint on thick enough to melt the columns, and even if you could, nobody would mistake the melted columns for anything one would naturally find in a fire or collapse event.
Wrong there is information and patents that have been around a while now, something you should know about.

And why do you truthtards pretend a new investigation would solve anything? We BOTH know you and all the other truthtards would completely ignore any and all investigations that don't tell you exactly what you want to hear.
Why don't you help in getting one, and see what happens instead of assuming and being wrong all the time?

Are you aware two other detailed studies were done by independant groups on the collapse of the towers? Are you aware they both disagreed with the findings of the NIST? They said according to their studies, the fires alone with no structural damage were enough to bring down the towers due to their unique design and the over-extended trusses of the towers. One was from the University of Edinburgh and the other was from Arup, an engineering firm in the UK. Do you believe them? Nope. You probably have never even heard of them even though they are both well respected organizations.
It would help if you would post the links to such studies for others to analyze and learn from.After all we can't be expected to take your word for it now can we?

Why? Because truthtards aren't interested in anything that doesn't fall in line with their preconceived notions and nothing will ever change their little peabrains, even if someone could find them.
We are not the ones afraid of a new investigation like coincitard OCTAss like you. Bring it on!

It is true that Hoffman has a theory. It is also true that it is pure bullshit.

Mr. Jones said:
Wrong there is information and patents that have been around a while now, something you should know about.
As someone who holds a patent, I am aware of the process. Are you aware all you have to have is an idea? You don't have to have a working prototype or anything else. And I'm sure you can actually produce said patents, right? Specifically how one can cut through two to six inches of steel with a layer of paint on one side. :lol: I would LOVE to see you produce a patent like that. I know you won't because you can't.

Mr. Jones said:
Why don't you help in getting one, and see what happens instead of assuming and being wrong all the time?
Because to date you fucking liars have yet to produce ONE SHRED of real evidence to prove your bullshit. I'm not going to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on a new investigation you dishonest fucks would just ignore.

Mr. Jones said:
It would help if you would post the links to such studies for others to analyze and learn from.After all we can't be expected to take your word for it now can we?
And lord knows you can't do any actual research, can you. :lol: Fucking retards! Why is it everyone is just suppose to take you truthtards at your word and spend hundreds of millions based on paranoid delusions you can't even BEGIN to prove are real? Yet you can't take the time to look up a couple reports? Wow. Two seconds of Google time to find this. I typed in Arup WTC Study. It was the first hit. And you expect people to actually believe you when you claim you research this stuff? :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Why? Because truthtards aren't interested in anything that doesn't fall in line with their preconceived notions and nothing will ever change their little peabrains, even if someone could find them.
We are not the ones afraid of a new investigation like coincitard OCTAss like you. Bring it on!
I am not afraid of a new investigation. I know EXACTLY what it will produce because none of the evidence has changed and you shitheads haven't produced jack shit when it comes to evidence to back up your bullshit theories. So tell us again why we should spend hundreds of millions of dollars to prove you and your fellow truthtards are full of shit when I already KNOW you and the rest of your fucktard buddies are all full of the foulest shit in existance?

Know why there will never BE another investigation? Because NOBODY has proven the original investigation wrong, much less proven the investigation was wrong to the point a court or the Justice system would order a new investigation. Until you stupid fucks can do that, all you're doing is pissing into the wind and wondering why you're getting so wet and smelling so bad.

It is true that Hoffman has a theory. It is also true that it is pure bullshit.

Mr. Jones said:
As someone who holds a patent, I am aware of the process. Are you aware all you have to have is an idea? You don't have to have a working prototype or anything else. And I'm sure you can actually produce said patents, right? Specifically how one can cut through two to six inches of steel with a layer of paint on one side. :lol: I would LOVE to see you produce a patent like that. I know you won't because you can't.

Because to date you fucking liars have yet to produce ONE SHRED of real evidence to prove your bullshit. I'm not going to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on a new investigation you dishonest fucks would just ignore.

And lord knows you can't do any actual research, can you. :lol: Fucking retards! Why is it everyone is just suppose to take you truthtards at your word and spend hundreds of millions based on paranoid delusions you can't even BEGIN to prove are real? Yet you can't take the time to look up a couple reports? Wow. Two seconds of Google time to find this. I typed in Arup WTC Study. It was the first hit. And you expect people to actually believe you when you claim you research this stuff? :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
I am not afraid of a new investigation. I know EXACTLY what it will produce because none of the evidence has changed and you shitheads haven't produced jack shit when it comes to evidence to back up your bullshit theories. So tell us again why we should spend hundreds of millions of dollars to prove you and your fellow truthtards are full of shit when I already KNOW you and the rest of your fucktard buddies are all full of the foulest shit in existance?

Know why there will never BE another investigation? Because NOBODY has proven the original investigation wrong, much less proven the investigation was wrong to the point a court or the Justice system would order a new investigation. Until you stupid fucks can do that, all you're doing is pissing into the wind and wondering why you're getting so wet and smelling so bad.

You have been caught in so many lies and distortions on this forum it is pathetic, so yeah we need links from bullshit artists like you. Shall I go back and post the many times YOU were assisted with links, I have your delusional posts all saved jackass!

You also wrongly assume a new investigation will produce the same outcome?? You stupid ass dipshit! There have been new developments one being the 9-11 commissions rejection of their own report for starters. It is no longer the end all report you jaggoffs used to kneel over. And the findings of incendiaries, possibly explosive ones at that...among other things that have come to light over the last few years.
You are a fool, and a disingenuous tool, that does not give one fuck about the nation he lives in, nor its people.

You have been caught in so many lies and distortions on this forum it is pathetic, so yeah we need links from bullshit artists like you. Shall I go back and post the many times YOU were assisted with links, I have your delusional posts all saved jackass!
Wrong yet again, dumbshit! When you lie, I prove it. I've been wrong before, and have admitted when I was wrong. You have yet to prove a lie from me. Oh, sure, you can pretend all you want, but who is going to believe a known, proven liar like yourself and the rest of your truthtard buddies? You're fucking delusional for Christ's sake!

Mr. Jones said:
You also wrongly assume a new investigation will produce the same outcome?? You stupid ass dipshit!
Really? An investigation has to go on the evidence, not on your bullshit opinion. Since the evidence hasn't changed and you haven't produced a single shred of new evidence, I have no reason whatsoever to think any investigation would come up with a different conclusion.

Mr. Jones said:
There have been new developments one being the 9-11 commissions rejection of their own report for starters.
Another lie from you. None of them have rejected the 9/11 commission report. They had some complaints while doing the report, but not one of them says the 9/11 commission report is in any way fundamentally wrong. I am quite sure there are errors in the 9/11 commission report. Stuff like that happens. But when retards like you try to pretend they got it completely wrong and that someone else (you're not quite sure who) did something (you're not quite sure what) somehow (you're not quite sure how) at some point (you're not quite sure when) and you dumbfucks can't even agree on any one point, why the fuck should anyone believe you? You have ZERO EVIDENCE to back up your claims even if you could all agree on what the claims are.

Mr. Jones said:
It is no longer the end all report you jaggoffs used to kneel over.
Yet you dipshits have yet to come up with any alternative. You have HUNDREDS of alternatives, NONE of which are backed up by actual evidence. In the mean time, there is literally TONS of evidence that backs up the official story.

Mr. Jones said:
And the findings of incendiaries, possibly explosive ones at that...among other things that have come to light over the last few years.
Oh you mean those shitheads following Jones? The one who claimed to have come up with Cold Fusion? The same "scientists" that didn't even follow standard scientific methodologies to come to the conclusions they did which weren't all that conclusive to begin with? "Active thermitic material" doesn't mean shit.

Mr. Jones said:
You are a fool, and a disingenuous tool, that does not give one fuck about the nation he lives in, nor its people.
Wrong yet again. Otherwise I would let total pieces of shit like you spread your lies and bullshit uncontested. See, I like to have actual evidence of someone's guilt before convicting them. I also like to see those who the evidence points to tried and convicted. Traitorous ***** like you want to set the terrorists free and convict whomever the bad guy du jour is. Some say Bush. Some say Cheney. Some say the Jews. Some say the Illuminati. Some say the NWO. You're all a bunch of ignorant fucks that should be psychologically examined, not given a new investigation you would promptly ignore. You ignore everything else that doesn't say what your childish peabrain wants to hear. What possible assurance does anyone have you wouldn't ignore a new investigation if it doesn't say what you want to hear?

We certainly know you're not going to listen to common sense, logic, the evidence or science. Hell, you think all steel structures should react the exact same way regardless of how they are put together! How completely moronic is that! Good thing you're not a structural engineer or we would REALLY be in for a disaster!

Forum List

Back