Question for 9/11 Conspiracy Scholars

Time for another CD dismantling!

A pre-planned setting of controlled demolition is far simpler than you think.
Bullshit. It takes a controlled demolitions team MONTHS of preparation to get far smaller buildings ready for CD and a lot of that preparation includes things like pre-cutting the beams to make them easier to blast through with explosives.

creativedreams said:
The World Trade Centers underwent many months of construction renovations on the elevators and in and around the elevator shafts up to the day of 9/11
So you think NOBODY bothered to check on these guys and see if they were planting explosives?!? :lol: You think nobody inspected the work when it was done? You think nobody would have noticed all the wiring? And according to you idiotic truthtards, explosives were placed throughout the building. The construction work was not done on anywhere near every floor.

Bullshit. First off, NONE of the core columns are IN the elevator shafts. That's just stupid. Second, the elevators did not cover the entire core while the core columns are throughout the core. Two seconds of common sense think

Yet only on specific floors, not the entire building. Isn't it the standard truthtard gospel that the explosives were placed throughout the tower to help the collapse?

Funny how truthtards think that companies can't work together in similar industries without a conspiracy being present. :lol: Their paranoid delusions go DEEP!!!

And? CDI is the world leader in controlled demolitions. Why can't they do business with the government?

I would also like to know how you think all the employees of CDI would be cold, heartless bastards that would kill 3000 of their fellow Americans without one of them having a chage of heart. If you believe they were paid off, why haven't they all retired?

Just a LITTLE common sense thinking about the situation shows you're completely full of shit.

As did several other demolitions companies. What's your point? Turner construction was already under contract with the Port authority. CDI, as one of the preeminent demolitions companies, is a perfect choice. All you have is speculation without a shred of proof. That is called a paranoid delusion.

Yes, you've been shown how fucking retarded your claim is time and time again, yet you insist it is proof. So what is this prestigious appointment? It is an opportunity to help pick the new White House Fellows. It is a non-paying position. So how exactly is this position repayment for helping murder 3000 Americans where, if caught, he would face execution?

Complete and utter BULLSHIT. You have ONE GUY who made this claim and it doesn't stand up to even casual examination. You're going to have to make up more believable lies if you want anyone who doesn't already know what a shitty liar you are to believe you.

And this proves what?

Wrong. No evidence of explosives. One was an admitted former intelligence agent. Come on, CD. At least get the facts straight. :lol:

Pure made up bullshit. Anyone else wonder why CD never posts links to his bullshit? Because not even other truthtards have the balls to make such blatant lies.

No. It paints a picture of a pathetic, delusional asshole (you, in case you couldn't figure out who I was talking about) who can't even come up with a coherent theory. Who did it? Bush or Mossad? Was it CDI and Turner or Mossad explosives experts?

Really? :lol: Fucking liar.

So let me get this straight.... they do their first successfull test of remotely flying a plane and landing it without a pilot months before 9/11 and in that time frame they managed to sneak on board four planes, install tons of equipment and rewrite two entire software suites that run the planes, significantly alter the controls of the aircraft, and all without anyone at American or United noticing all this new equipment. :lol: Do you even have the capacity to think about the bullshit you spew?

And?

And?

Why would they do that? They didn't need visual sight of the aircraft to operate it. It isn't a fucking RC plane, dipshit! And who would crash a plane into a building right next to where you're at?

They could have watched CNN, FOX New, MSNBC or any other news source to see exactly where the planes hit. Hell, rent a hotel room and a good pair of binoculars. Hell of a lot easier than some grand conspiracy involving demolishing an entire building to hopefully cover your tracks.

creativedreams said:
Note: The Pentagon too was undergoing construction renovations in the area that was affected on 9/11. The Pentagon just happened to get hit in the only area of the building that was undergoing a construction renovation to reinforce it's walls for a possible attack.
Yeah. It was a 1 in 5 chance that the hijackers would pick that side. OMG you've cracked the case! Those impossible odds surely show a conspiracy afoot! :roll:

creativedreams said:
For those who make the arguement of hearing explosives....

Take your muffler off your car and listen to how loud it is.

The vertical support columns were all in the center core of the buildings with a muffler around them....

Even with a "muffler", those explosives would have registered on seismographs. Can't get around that one.

You also can't explain the lack of explosive ejection of material from the building. The pitiful things you truthtards claim are "squibs" are nothing like what you would really see from an explosion of the kind needed to cut all 47 core columns.

Also, in case you didn't notice, the "muffler" around the core columns was gone. Burned out by fire.

You lose.

Again.

Fuckhead!

the only fuckhead liar that loses is YOU coward.You havent debunked jack $hit of what he posted as we both know. oh and your pathetic ramblings and lies have ALL been debunked by David Ray Griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING which you shills REFUSE to read as we both know as well.

Last edited:

The vertical support columns were all in the center core of the buildings with a muffler around them....

Do you even now how a muffler works? I suggest you go read up on it because you'll feel pretty stupid comparing a muffler to the twin towers.

I added your quote to my signature for comedic value.

You mean like you comparing faulty railroad tracks to the steel in the WTC buildings?? Lol..:lol:

Told you that you shoulda stuck with me; fag. P911 destroyed your ass.

LOL!

(my response)

By the way, you seem to have just called yourself a fag.

Lol, c'mon with a name like "candy..corn" Ya think? Plus he/she always refers to mens privates, and sick sexual remarks..right "candy"? :lol: :lol:

candyfag is DEFINETELY a "HE." Thats WHY i refer to him as candyfag because of his obsession over mens privates and sick sexual remarks just like a grade school kid.:lol:

Do you even now how a muffler works? I suggest you go read up on it because you'll feel pretty stupid comparing a muffler to the twin towers.

You mean like you comparing faulty railroad tracks to the steel in the WTC buildings?? Lol..:lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: I love how shill Gam when he is getting desperate in his demolition debates and is getting his ass handed to him on a platter by the truthers that he always panicks and always resorts to his faulty railroad tracks argument.:lol: thats TRUE classic comedy relief at its best.:lol::lol::lol::lol: "rolls on floor lauging.":lol:

Last edited:

No, it's as stupid as you claiming that steel reacts the same in all buildings and then admitting one tower suffered a partial collapse from an office fire and another tower didn't show an "inkling" of a collapse due to a fire.

My statement was to show you that a hot day's temperature could affect steel. This directly refuted the claim made by you that a certain temperature, not reached by the office fires that day office fires, had to be reached in order to affect steel.

I must say, your comprehension level is...quite impressive.

:lol:

It takes a controlled demolitions team MONTHS of preparation to get far smaller buildings ready for CD and a lot of that preparation includes things like pre-cutting the beams to make them easier to blast through with explosives.

There are many types of explosives available, it is cheaper to use less advanced explosives and a little more manpower to aid in most cost considered demolitions

So you think NOBODY bothered to check on these guys and see if they were planting explosives?!?

The construction renovations systematically sectioned off areas to work on and separate enterances and elevators were blocked off and used....normal in construction

Bullshit. First off, NONE of the core columns are IN the elevator shafts.

My mistake....the elevator shafts were located in the center of the buildings along with the core support columns

CDI is the world leader in controlled demolitions. Why can't they do business with the government?

They do, do business with the government...

I would also like to know how you think all the employees of CDI would be cold, heartless bastards that would kill 3000 of their fellow Americans without one of them having a chage of heart. If you believe they were paid off, why haven't they all retired?

I didn't say the CDI employees planted explosive....besides....so you believe nobody ever kills anybody for any reason?

All you have is speculation without a shred of proof.

I agree it is only speculation....but these ARE facts that seem to add more to the picture...

So what is this prestigious appointment? It is an opportunity to help pick the new White House Fellows. It is a non-paying position. So how exactly is this position repayment for helping murder 3000 Americans where, if caught, he would face execution?

If caught....anyone who commits a terrible crime faces a stiff penalty....does that stop them? At least you admit its a fact for once....even though you still create some manipulating smokescreen around it like some type of defense attorney

And this proves what?

It is just a fact.....Mr. O.J. Simpsons defense attorney...

Wrong. No evidence of explosives.

There are scientists publicly stating there is....

Pure made up bullshit. Anyone else wonder why CD never posts links to his bullshit?

I have many times and will again....these are all indisputable facts that anyone can verify with a small effort....how these indisputable facts connect is up to you...

Fucking liar..

Common reaction to facts that are too unbearable to comprehend and deal with...

So let me get this straight.... they do their first successfull test of remotely flying a plane and landing it without a pilot months before 9/11 and in that time frame they managed to sneak on board four planes, install tons of equipment and rewrite two entire software suites that run the planes, significantly alter the controls of the aircraft, and all without anyone at American or United noticing all this new equipment. :lol: Do you even have the capacity to think about the bullshit you spew?

At least you are admitting to the fact it was slipped into the news about remote flying Boeing Jets a couple months before 9/11....see you are still attempting to manipulate facts out of existence like some type of defense attorney...

Why would they do that?

Why did the German government burn its own government building and attempt to frame someone else?

They didn't need visual sight of the aircraft to operate it.

I agree 100%

And who would crash a plane into a building right next to where you're at?

Good question...does this have something to do with the millions spent on the tree fort floor..... in World Trade Center Building 7 to reinforce windows, walls etc????

They could have watched CNN, FOX New, MSNBC or any other news source to see exactly where the planes hit.

That would make much more sense....

It was a 1 in 5 chance that the hijackers would pick that side.

At least you admit its a fact....even though you again try and manipulate it in some type of defense attorney mission

Even with a "muffler", those explosives would have registered on seismographs. Can't get around that one.

Demolitions with buildings next to them incorporate different explosive technology to not create a lot of ground shake or noise decibels to protect the underground gas, sewer, water pipes and the windows of buildings near them....a little simple investigating would have shown you this...

You also can't explain the lack of explosive ejection of material from the building. The pitiful things you truthtards claim are "squibs" are nothing like what you would really see from an explosion of the kind needed to cut all 47 core columns.

There have been years of research and developments for many types of controlled demolitions....one of which is to simply use many more smaller wireless explosives.

This way any sequence of detonations are possible both vertically and horizontally to help push the debris for easier cleanup

You lose. Again.

Just stating some facts....

Last edited:
It takes a controlled demolitions team MONTHS of preparation to get far smaller buildings ready for CD and a lot of that preparation includes things like pre-cutting the beams to make them easier to blast through with explosives.

There are many types of explosives available, it is cheaper to use less advanced explosives and a little more manpower to aid in most cost considered demolitions

So you think NOBODY bothered to check on these guys and see if they were planting explosives?!?

The construction renovations systematically sectioned off areas to work on and seperate enterances and elevators were blocked off and used....normal in construction

My mistake....the elevator shafts were located in the center of the buildings along with the core support columns

CDI is the world leader in controlled demolitions. Why can't they do business with the government? (/QUOTE)

I didn't say the CDI employees planted explosive....besides....so you believe nobody ever kills anybody for any reason?

I agree it is only speculation....but these ARE facts that seem to add more to the picture...

If caught....anyone who commits a terrible crime faces a stiff penalty....does that stop them? At least you admit its a fact for once....even though you still create some manipulating smokescreen around it like some type of defense attorney

I have many times and will again....these are all indisputable facts that anyone can verify with a small effort....how these indisputable facts connect is up to you...

At least you are admitting to the fact it was slipped into the news about remote flying Boeing Jets a couple months before 9/11....see you are still attempting to manipulate facts out of existence like some type of defense attorney...

Why did the German government burn its own government building and attempt to frame someone else?

I agree 100%

Good question...does this have something to do with the millions spent on the tree fort floor..... in World Trade Center Building 7 to reinforce windows, walls etc????

At least you admit its a fact....even though you again try and manipulate it in some type of defense attorney mission

Demolitions with buildings next to them incorporate different explosive technology to not create a lot of ground shake or noise decibels to protect the underground gas, sewer, water pipes and the windows of buildings near them....a little simple investigating would have shown you this...

There have been years of research and developments for many types of controlled demolitions....one of which is to simply use many more smaller wireless explosives.

This way any sequence of detonations are possible both vertically and horizontally to help push the debris for easier cleanup

You lose. Again.

Your wasting your time with this Parrot troll CD.He just kisses the ass of his fellow shill lover candyfag.the whole 9/11 discussion is irrelevent anyways since the trolls cant get around this evidence below that 9/11 was an inside job.

You agent trolls are so pathetic in your ramblings Parrot that you you constantly come on here and show what dumbfucks you are ignoring that all protocals were violated that day and evidence destroyed and confiscated and removed, yet nobody got fired and lost their jobs but instead got promoted for their incomptence.gee I wish I could have a job like that getting PROMOTED for making a serious mistake.

You agent dumbfucks obviously get paid well by your handlers coming on here for your ass beatings you constantly get here with your pathetic ramblings you make up to avoid these evidence and facts.

you trolls can only sling shit in defeat over this everytime.
Watch how parrot runs away from this post.He always does,just watch.:lol:

Last edited:

Do you even now how a muffler works?

At least I know how to spell...

I suggest you go read

I can see you don't...

Perhaps I should be the one adding yours...

So what explosives did they use? Surely you have hard evidence of the explosives used, right? No? Then shut the fuck up liar!

creativedreams said:

The construction renovations systematically sectioned off areas to work on and seperate enterances and elevators were blocked off and used....normal in construction
So nobody bothered to check their work like city inspectors or the Port Authority to verify they actually DID the work they claimed? :lol: More bullshit lies from CD.

creativedreams said:
So how did they have access to all core columns when the core columns weren't all located around the elevators?

creativedreams said:
Yet according to you, this is reason to believe they are part of a massive conspiracy! Why is it just doing work for the government suddenly makes the company an evil entity willing to commit murder on a massive scale?

creativedreams said:
You are implying that CDI was involved. Now you're running away from that assertion? Make up your mind. Was CDI involved or not?

creativedreams said:
They are called paranoid delusions for a reason; you see conspiracies and threats from things that aren't there. You connect dots that aren't related and pretend this somehow gives your "speculations" validity. They don't. You can find so called "facts" around ANY event. Does it mean the speculations are real? No. It only means you're speculating. Until you actually have EVIDENCE the speculations are real then they are just opinion and nothing more.

creativedreams said:
Yet you're saying the CEO of Turner Construction would risk his life...... TO PICK AN INTERN AT THE WHITEHOUSE! WTF kind of morons do you think everyone else is? NOBODY but you is so fucking stupid as to think picking an intern at the Whitehouse is worth risking dying for, much less committing mass murder!

creativedreams said:
No, it isn't. You haven't proven it. It is an unverified claim from a known, proven liar. Now I ask again.... what relevance does your pretend "fact" have to your paranoid delusion.... I mean speculation?

creativedreams said:
No, there isn't. Thermitic material is what they claim they found. They can't prove it. They didn't even follow the basics of scientific principals when doing their supposed study. They can't prove chain of custody. The results they got couldn't be explained, so they just claimed it was some kind of "new" thermitic material. But go ahead and believe these "scientists". Remember.... Steven Jones is also the one who was suppose to give you cold fusion!

creativedreams said:
Yet you can't verify them or provide any sources for your "information". You just tell people to go look it up. Once again I call bullshit.

creativedreams said:
Bullshit. Your own "speculations" don't add up. You can't even come up with a coherent theory. Yet we're suppose to just believe you? A known, proven liar and bullshit artist? I don't think so.

creativedreams said:
I've never denied there was news of a successful test of remotely piloting a plane. Now how about answering the numerous issues with all your claims about said remote flying technology. Oh? What's that? You can't respond because any answer you give reveals your utter ignorance? So THAT'S why you run away on a regular basis. :lol: Fucking loser!

creativedreams said:
So because one group did something this means any situation that could possibly be the same is the same? That is fucking retarded and you know it.

creativedreams said:
I agree 100%
So why would they want a front row seat to see the plane crash? Why risk exposure by going into a fully staffed office and setting up a bunch of equipment and then ostensibly destroying the building to hopefully destroy the evidence? I realize your brain is barely functional at this point, but don't you see just how retarded your claim is?

creativedreams said:
:lol: You've already admitted there was no reason to be that close... doesn't it make more sense to move somewhere less out of view and out of the way than the city's response center for emergencies?

Which leads me to another question. The command center was staffed before the first plane hit..... and even after the second plane hit. In fact, there were witnesses to the command center AFTER the evacuation of WTC 7 had taken place and they didn't see anything out of the ordinary. So where is all the equipment and men setting up the explosive timing sequence that you claim? Your bullshit does not match reality.

creativedreams said:
Yet you believed they had to be front and center to make the calculations to set off the explosives and to explain the destruction of WTC 7..... convenient for you, but pure unadulterated bullshit to everyone else.

creativedreams said:
What manipulation? They literally had a 1 in 5 chance, yet you're trying to play it off like some kind of one in a million coincidence. It isn't.

creativedreams said:
BULLSHIT. PURE BULLSHIT. NO explosive is going to be so powerful as to threaten underground pipes. The impact of the planes into the buildings was CLEARLY seen as a sizeable seismic event. The explosives going off would have been monitored by the very sensitive permanent seismic monitoring equipment at the Lamont - Doherty Earth Observatory and the other seismic equipment that was in downtown Manhattan at the time to monitor other demolitions work. You're talking out your ass. I know it. You know it. Now everyone else knows it. The fact you can't exactly say what kind of "different explosive technology" they would use speaks volumes. But don't take my word for it. Take an expert's. Brent Blanchard and Implosionworld are experts in the field of controlled demolition, and they had first hand information about the events of 9/11 and afterwards. Read about it here. We know you won't, but you can't say the information wasn't given to you.

creativedreams said:

:lol: More, smaller explosives aren't going to cut the core columns no matter how much you pretend you know differently.

creativedreams said:
We're not talking about pushing debris here, numbnuts! We're talking about having to repeatedly cut 47 core columns according to your bullshit theory. That will take X amount of explosives. Pretending you can use a bunch of smaller explosives doesn't "cut" it.

creativedreams said:
You lose. Again.

Naw. You've lost. I noticed you ran away as fast as you possibly could from numerous "facts" you pretended were real.... like Mossad explosives experts. Why can't you name names or provide links? Or how about your pretend story about the power being out in the towers? That would have surely made the news! Instead you have one pimply faced truthtard making a claim he can't back up. You? You swallow his bullshit whole and ask for more. It is no wonder you're so fucked up in the head.

So what explosives did they use? Surely you have hard evidence of the explosives used, right?
There are scientists going public world wide with their evidence as we speak...

So nobody bothered to check their work like city inspectors or the Port Authority to verify they actually DID the work they claimed?
Good question...

So how did they have access to all core columns when the core columns weren't all located around the elevators?
Part of the many months of construction renovations actually included work on the support columns....how they accessed them? I wasn't there....

Yet according to you, this is reason to believe they are part of a massive conspiracy! Why is it just doing work for the government suddenly makes the company an evil entity willing to commit murder on a massive scale?
It was the biggest criminal act in United States history with no thorough criminal investigation into every direction...Bush allowed less funding into investigating the biggest criminal act in American History than was allowed to fund investigating Bill Clinton cheating on his wife Hillary...

You are implying that CDI was involved. Now you're running away from that assertion? Make up your mind. Was CDI involved or not?
Don't know? Just stating the fact that it is even on their website they do classified controlled demolitions for the U.S. government Defense Dept on projects both domestically and internationally...

They are called paranoid delusions for a reason; you see conspiracies and threats from things that aren't there. You connect dots that aren't related
Perhaps, but the facts are real...maybe support a new investigation to clear up all these disturbing facts that paint a different picture...

Yet you're saying the CEO of Turner Construction would risk his life
Just stating a fact...how it fits is up to you to decide...

No, there isn't. The results they got couldn't be explained, But go ahead and believe these "scientists".
Exactly, evidence that cannot be explained. Hence a new investigation is needed to explain this evidence...

You can't even come up with a coherent theory. Yet we're suppose to just believe you?
Just stating some facts...why do I need to come up with a coherent theory for these facts?

I've never denied there was news of a successful test of remotely piloting a plane.
Thanks for being honest for once...

Which leads me to another question. The command center was staffed before the first plane hit
What's your point? ...By the way most crime organizations are staffed before they commit a crime...

Yet you believed they had to be front and center to make the calculations to set off the explosives and to explain the destruction of WTC 7..... convenient for you, but pure unadulterated bullshit to everyone else.
How about simply having a new and real investigation into all these incriminating facts?...

What manipulation?They literally had a 1 in 5 chance
You create a big cloud of bs to obscure a simple fact...

Naw. You've lost. .
I lost? Because of people like you fighting so hard against a simple push for a simple new investigation to clear up so many disturbing descrepencies we all lose...

There are scientists going public world wide with their evidence as we speak...
Wrong yet again. You're such a fucking liar. Jones and company published their report years ago and they were laughed at. So where is this evidence? What scientists are producing it? You love to make claims, but you're sadly lacking in actually producing ANYTHING.

creativedreams said:
Good question...
Yes it is. We BOTH know their work would be inspected by both the Port authority and the city / state regulatory agencies. Yet nobody noticed all these numerous small wireless explosive charges you claim were all over the core columns.....

Maybe you should stop and actually think about your theories rationally for once.

creativedreams said:
Part of the many months of construction renovations actually included work on the support columns....how they accessed them? I wasn't there....
Really? You keep pretending you know all this secret information that nobody else seems to be able to verify. You keep making claims and then when your claims are shot down, you simply respond with "I wasn't there"? What kind of bullshit is that! Face it. You made shit up and got caught with your pants around your ankles yet again.

creativedreams said:
It was the biggest criminal act in United States history with no thorough criminal investigation into every direction.
More bullshit from the king of bullshit.

creativedreams said:
Bush allowed less funding into investigating the biggest criminal act in American History than was allowed to fund investigating Bill Clinton cheating on his wife Hillary...
Wrong yet again and you've been shown this is catagorically wrong numerous times before. Unfortunately for everyone reading this, you don't have the honesty, integrity or character to stick to the truth, so you have to regurgitate the bullshit.

The 9/11 commission report was NOT the investigation into the events of 9/11. Even still, it cost many times what the Lewinski scandal cost the US. You are dishonestly trying to pretend the Whitewater investigation was just the investigation into Clinton's cheating.

The REAL investigation was PENTTBOM by the FBI and cost hundreds of millions of dollars and over four million man hours checking out EVER direction, despite your pathetic claims to the contrary.

creativedreams said:
Don't know? Just stating the fact that it is even on their website they do classified controlled demolitions for the U.S. government Defense Dept on projects both domestically and internationally...
Yet how does this prove they were in on the conspiracy. Come on chowderhead! If you're going to make these claims, BACK THEM UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

creativedreams said:
Perhaps, but the facts are real...maybe support a new investigation to clear up all these disturbing facts that paint a different picture...
There is no disturbing facts. There are only your paranoid delusions. In order to warrant a new investigation, you have to actually produce evidence that it was materially flawed. You can't do that because all you have is speculation and opinion. That's not GOOD enough, especially when stupid fucks like you would only ignore any and all investigations that don't tell you what you want to hear.

creativedreams said:
Just stating a fact...how it fits is up to you to decide...
The fact is you are a delusional attention whore who is totally clueless.

creativedreams said:
Exactly, evidence that cannot be explained. Hence a new investigation is needed to explain this evidence...
Bad science doesn't need to be investigated. Shitheads who work towards a preconceived notion and ignore the principals of science to get to that goal should not be given anything bit a swift kick in the ass. So should the people who are gullible enough to believe them.

creativedreams said:
Just stating some facts...why do I need to come up with a coherent theory for these facts?
Because YOU are the DICK pretending the facts prove a conspiracy.

creativedreams said:
Thanks for being honest for once...
I love how you ignore the rest of what I said. Just more proof you're just a good for nothing piece of shit.

creativedreams said:
What's your point? ...By the way most crime organizations are staffed before they commit a crime...
So now you're saying all the city workers that were there were part of the conspiracy as well? :lol: How fucking deep does your rabbit hole go you delusional prick!

creativedreams said:
How about simply having a new and real investigation into all these incriminating facts?...
Read above. When you come up with evidence instead of conjecture, then we can talk. Until then, you're just a delusional prick.

creativedreams said:
You create a big cloud of bs to obscure a simple fact...
That they had a better chance of hitting the side of the building that was reinforced than you do of correctly calling the results of one roll of a die?

creativedreams said:
Naw. You've lost. .
I lost? Because of people like you fighting so hard against a simple push for a simple new investigation to clear up so many disturbing descrepencies we all lose...
Simple? :lol: The last one cost hundreds of millions of dollars. You are such a fucking waste of oxygen.

CDI is the world leader in controlled demolitions. Why can't they do business with the government? (/QUOTE)

I agree 100%

Your wasting your time with this Parrot troll CD.He just kisses the ass of his fellow shill lover candyfag.the whole 9/11 discussion is irrelevent anyways since the trolls cant get around this evidence below that 9/11 was an inside job.

You agent trolls are so pathetic in your ramblings Parrot that you you constantly come on here and show what dumbfucks you are ignoring that all protocals were violated that day and evidence destroyed and confiscated and removed, yet nobody got fired and lost their jobs but instead got promoted for their incomptence.gee I wish I could have a job like that getting PROMOTED for making a serious mistake.

You agent dumbfucks obviously get paid well by your handlers coming on here for your ass beatings you constantly get here with your pathetic ramblings you make up to avoid these evidence and facts.

Like clockwork,the troll shill Parrot runs away with his tail between his legs when his ass has been handed to him on a platter since he KNOWS I am telling the truth that it was an inside job,that if it were just mere incompetence,many heads would have rolled and been fired like people in real life do who screw up at their jobs.:lol::lol::lol: that CD why everything else in this 9/11 discussion is mute.the case is closed with those facts I listed which proves it was an inside job.one the shills can only sling shit in defeat on.:lol: just like they can only sling shit in defeat that bld 7 was brought down by demolitions with the smoking gun testimony of the late Barry jennings they murdered later on.

Last edited:

Like clockwork,the troll shill Parrot runs away with his tail between his legs when his ass has been handed to him on a platter since he KNOWS I am telling the truth that it was an inside job,that if it were just mere incompetence,many heads would have rolled and been fired like people in real life do who screw up at their jobs.:lol::lol::lol: that CD why everything else in this 9/11 discussion is mute.the case is closed with those facts I listed which proves it was an inside job.one the shills can only sling shit in defeat on.:lol: just like they can only sling shit in defeat that bld 7 was brought down by demolitions with the smoking gun testimony of the late Barry jennings they murdered later on.

:lol: Yet another troll post that is a blatant lie. I ran away? :lol: Thats just TFF! Crawl back in bed with CD.

This is 300 year old Newtonian Physics.

If NORMAL airliners could obliterate buildings 2000 TIMES their mass in less than TWO HOURS. Shouldn't just about all of the physicists in the country be able to explain it and agree on the explanation? Shouldn't that explanation include accurate knowledge of the distributions of steel and concrete in the towers? Didn't there have to be more steel and concrete toward the bottom.

When have a significant number of physicists done this?

Of course after NINE YEARS if they can't come up with and agree on the explanation then they have spent all of that time making fools of themselves haven't they?

Maybe we should pass a law making it illegal for physicists to talk about Galileo for the rest of the century. He made models to analyze gravity. One would think that all of the physicists would want to know how the top of the north tower could force down everything below in less than 18 seconds.

YouTube - WTC Modeling Instruction & Testing in the Real World

9/11 is the Piltdown Man incident of the 21st century.

psik

Can anyone tell me why the supports in the model contained in this video show as being DIRECTLY below the floors?

No takers?

I figured. It's wrong so nobody has the balls to admit it.

Typical.

This is 300 year old Newtonian Physics.

If NORMAL airliners could obliterate buildings 2000 TIMES their mass in less than TWO HOURS. Shouldn't just about all of the physicists in the country be able to explain it and agree on the explanation? Shouldn't that explanation include accurate knowledge of the distributions of steel and concrete in the towers? Didn't there have to be more steel and concrete toward the bottom.

When have a significant number of physicists done this?

Of course after NINE YEARS if they can't come up with and agree on the explanation then they have spent all of that time making fools of themselves haven't they?

Maybe we should pass a law making it illegal for physicists to talk about Galileo for the rest of the century. He made models to analyze gravity. One would think that all of the physicists would want to know how the top of the north tower could force down everything below in less than 18 seconds.

YouTube - WTC Modeling Instruction & Testing in the Real World

9/11 is the Piltdown Man incident of the 21st century.

psik

Can anyone tell me why the supports in the model contained in this video show as being DIRECTLY below the floors?

No takers?

Typical.

Psik's retarded toy he likes to pretend is an accurate representation of the physics behind the incredibly complex collapse mechanism of the towers is nothing but a very sad, pathetic joke. I've explained to him numerous times why, but he is too damn stupid to understand such simple physics.

No takers?

Typical.

Psik's retarded toy he likes to pretend is an accurate representation of the physics behind the incredibly complex collapse mechanism of the towers is nothing but a very sad, pathetic joke. I've explained to him numerous times why, but he is too damn stupid to understand such simple physics.

It's not even that.

He put the load on top of the columns instead of putting the stress loads on the CONNECTIONS to the sides of the columns.
perimetercolumns.png

I'm still waiting for some to show me the column supports below the floors like the video or creativedreams suggest.

.... The fact you can't exactly say what kind of "different explosive technology" they would use speaks volumes. But don't take my word for it. Take an expert's. Brent Blanchard and Implosionworld are experts in the field of controlled demolition, and they had first hand information about the events of 9/11 and afterwards. Read about it here. We know you won't, but you can't say the information wasn't given to you.

The kind of explosives used can't be "proven' that would take an unbiased new investigation, however there are known types of incendiaries that can be "explosive" and that would be the nano thermite/cutter charges of which there are known patents, and I have saved some that I found, I can link if you're interested.

Jim Hoffman has an interesting blast scenario hypothesis too. Are you interested in it?

The kind of explosives used can't be "proven' that would take an unbiased new investigation, however there are known types of incendiaries that can be "explosive" and that would be the nano thermite/cutter charges of which there are known patents, and I have saved some that I found, I can link if you're interested.

Jim Hoffman has an interesting blast scenario hypothesis too. Are you interested in it?
Bullshit.

The paint on thermite idea is absolutely nuts. Thermite, even nano-thermite, does not "cut" like high explosives. It melts through. You couldn't put paint on thick enough to melt the columns, and even if you could, nobody would mistake the melted columns for anything one would naturally find in a fire or collapse event.

And why do you truthtards pretend a new investigation would solve anything? We BOTH know you and all the other truthtards would completely ignore any and all investigations that don't tell you exactly what you want to hear.

Are you aware two other detailed studies were done by independant groups on the collapse of the towers? Are you aware they both disagreed with the findings of the NIST? They said according to their studies, the fires alone with no structural damage were enough to bring down the towers due to their unique design and the over-extended trusses of the towers. One was from the University of Edinburgh and the other was from Arup, an engineering firm in the UK. Do you believe them? Nope. You probably have never even heard of them even though they are both well respected organizations. Why? Because truthtards aren't interested in anything that doesn't fall in line with their preconceived notions and nothing will ever change their little peabrains, even if someone could find them.

Forum List

Back