Question about this ongoing race war.

Yer just a fuckin' goyim to him.

No, he's just goyim.

Fuckin
' goyim is reserved for goyim who attempt Yiddish.
Do you have xray vision and can tell who or who is not Yiddish?

I know from your posts that you're not Jewish.

"Yiddish" isn't an ethnicity.
I might be. Haven't checked far enough back. Since when is Oy a yiddish word? I COULD have used Oy Vey but that IS yiddish.
Point is, yer an asshole in any language. And I like using Oy cuz it beats typing out oyyoyoy...which is similiar to dayum.

In 1982, 36% of black families lived below the poverty line.

Today, it's around 25%. Still bad, but nevertheless better.

My apologies. The black poverty rate has gotten worse every year since 2001 but it is still slightly better than in the 1980's. The current rate is 27.6%

Persons Below Poverty Level in the U.S. 1975 2010

2010 is not exactly "current", but your numbers aren't that different from the truth.

The most recent data I can find is from 2013, when it was 27.2%.

http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/incpovhlth/2013/table3.pdf

Put me on slowdown, did ya? Nice. Real professional.

:lol:

I didn't put you on "slowdown". Jesus Christ, you've got such a fucking persecution complex.

The site is acting up. It happens almost every fucking day now.
Floor is all yours anyway. I am heading to my goyim bed that might not be goyim.
6355583067245338331078173805_635549726688291762328812300_crafty.gif

It's just funny that Doc lives in Oakland and basically says he sees zero evidence of any racial discord....and yet various news outlets basically indicate Oakland is the race riot capital of America. I mean....WTF???

Seriously.....google Oakland/riots. It's unbelievable.

I dunno....maybe Doc lives in a bunker or something or never gets out. Maybe he lives in a panic room with no windows or TV.

Btw....this is a pic from Oakland two months ago. Try google images Oakland riots 2015. Not pretty. But again....maybe Doc doesn't get out much.

471374998.jpg

Ooooooh.. Scary....

You can tell they're "race riots" because of the black folks in the picture. Right?

Why so racist? No....the account was based on media reports and the nature of the riots.

And hint....they were not rioting over bunt cake. :)

Let me guess - Fox News and talk radio?

What defines a "race riot", in your mind?

Doc....try this mkay. Google Oakland/riots. See the various media outlets that covered them and what they said. I found in a few seconds a local ABC Station (you must not have looked at my link) the Weekly Standard (you must not have looked at my link) and Huffington Post.

There are dozens more. Since you seemed to be completely unaware of any problems in Oakland maybe you should educate yourself.

And yes...riots regarding Freddie Gray (among others) were about race. :)

I don't have to "google" them, I was there.

I marched in the protests, and stayed to watch the riots - there's a thread here where I posted live updates, from last December I think.

If they were "race riots", why were there so many white people there?

Potentially because a riot is an excuse for some people to go out and cause problems. So, the riots start for one reason and then become an excuse. Does the excuse negate the reason why the riots started in the first place?

Ooooooh.. Scary....

You can tell they're "race riots" because of the black folks in the picture. Right?

Why so racist? No....the account was based on media reports and the nature of the riots.

Doc....try this mkay. Google Oakland/riots. See the various media outlets that covered them and what they said. I found in a few seconds a local ABC Station (you must not have looked at my link) the Weekly Standard (you must not have looked at my link) and Huffington Post.

There are dozens more. Since you seemed to be completely unaware of any problems in Oakland maybe you should educate yourself.

I marched in the protests, and stayed to watch the riots - there's a thread here where I posted live updates, from last December I think.

Potentially because a riot is an excuse for some people to go out and cause problems. So, the riots start for one reason and then become an excuse. Does the excuse negate the reason why the riots started in the first place?

Everything I experienced tells me that the reason the riots started in the first place was an excuse to go out and cause problems.

Hating whitey
didn't factor in.

There is no race war. It's a fond dream of a lot of extremists, Dylan roof comes to mind, but it doesn't exist. It is a tool to get people to join white power groups.

Everything I experienced tells me that the reason the riots started in the first place was an excuse to go out and cause problems.

Hating whitey
didn't factor in.

Hating whitey
didn't factor in.

The point being that this is your experience and may not be the experience of others.

I'd say these thing happen because of anger and the problems and then get taken over by others. That doesn't mean there isn't a problem. In fact there's a major problem.

Hating whitey
didn't factor in.

Hating whitey
didn't factor in.

The point being that this is your experience and may not be the experience of others.

I'd say these thing happen because of anger and the problems and then get taken over by others. That doesn't mean there isn't a problem. In fact there's a major problem.
"I think America must see that riots do not develop out of thin air.".

"In the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard"
- Martin Luther King Jr.

So....there is no race "war" then? All is hunky dory? No more drivebys, knock out games, punks with rebel flags killing black folks, black folks killing white folks, hispanics killing asians, etc?

That does happen, and what the term "war" has to establish is degree. But when exactly do you think all that started?

Here's a hint: "1865"
Lincoln dies? Lots of things happened in 1865.

Civil War ended and by the end of the year slavery was abolished. In the South the ex-slaves were suddenly free to move about, ask for fair wages, etc, and for this, in an already devastated economy, they were often whipped in public, attacked, beaten, lynched, even burned alive and/or skinned.

You read that correctly -- SKINNED. With the carcass left hanging in public. Another era our standard history books stop short of explaining, and then leave us to uninformed conclusions. Read some of the accounts from that time; it will make your teeth curl. Once that's understood, the practice of public lynchings made into postcards with body parts sold as souvenirs, at least shows a historical connection that begins to explain it didn't just generate from nothing.

Counting from the time black people were legally citizens, i.e. not counting treatment of individual slaves which goes back way before the country was formed, that's where the "race war" started.

All of which makes my sigline all the more dumbfounding.
Yep, and it was all done by racist Democrats.

'Member what happened yesterday when Frigidweirdo called you out for making shit up you couldn't document? You ran away to Ignore so you wouldn't have to deal with it. That was some fun.

There's never been a race riot, anywhere, where some proctor stood at the gate checking participants for voter registration cards. If they had any at all.

Prove me wrong.

So....there is no race "war" then? All is hunky dory? No more drivebys, knock out games, punks with rebel flags killing black folks, black folks killing white folks, hispanics killing asians, etc?

That does happen, and what the term "war" has to establish is degree. But when exactly do you think all that started?

Civil War ended and by the end of the year slavery was abolished. In the South the ex-slaves were suddenly free to move about, ask for fair wages, etc, and for this, in an already devastated economy, they were often whipped in public, attacked, beaten, lynched, even burned alive and/or skinned.

You read that correctly -- SKINNED. With the carcass left hanging in public. Another era our standard history books stop short of explaining, and then leave us to uninformed conclusions. Read some of the accounts from that time; it will make your teeth curl. Once that's understood, the practice of public lynchings made into postcards with body parts sold as souvenirs, at least shows a historical connection that begins to explain it didn't just generate from nothing.

Counting from the time black people were legally citizens, i.e. not counting treatment of individual slaves which goes back way before the country was formed, that's where the "race war" started.

'Member what happened yesterday when Frigidweirdo called you out for making shit up you couldn't document? You ran away to Ignore so you wouldn't have to deal with it. That was some fun.

There's never been a race riot, anywhere, where some proctor stood at the gate checking participants for voter registration cards. If they had any at all.

Prove me wrong.
Abolitionists were Republicans, slave owners were Democrats, KKK was created to intimidate Republicans and blacks, Jim Crow laws were passed by Democrats. We've been through this many times before, it's history and the only people who dispute it are little shit flingers like you on message boards who can't debate an issue without flame baiting and personal attacks. Now you can go back to the grassy knoll and look for evidence to expose George H.W. Bush as Kennedy's assassin. :lol: So long, fuckface.

Prove me wrong.
Abolitionists were Republicans, slave owners were Democrats, KKK was created to intimidate Republicans and blacks, Jim Crow laws were passed by Democrats. We've been through this many times before, it's history and the only people who dispute it are little shit flingers like you on message boards who can't debate an issue without flame baiting and personal attacks. Now you can go back to the grassy knoll and look for evidence to expose George H.W. Bush as Kennedy's assassin. :lol: So long, fuckface.

And there it is, running away again. I'm insulted that Frigid got the :lalala: before I did.

So you have nothing.
Stop the presses.
snore.gif

Moreover you seem to think lynching only went on in the South. Even though you were present for, and participating in, this thread -- where you tried desperately to shut it up.
:dig:

Prove me wrong.

And there it is, running away again. I'm insulted that Frigid got the :lalala: before I did.

So you have nothing.
Stop the presses.
snore.gif

Moreover you seem to think lynching only went on in the South. Even though you were present for, and participating in, this thread -- where you tried desperately to shut it up.

I don't know why you would post a link to an old thread where you got your ass handed to you but I guess when you're that desperate you just throw whatever you can find, hoping something sticks. Kind of like your grassy knoll theory. :lol:

Prove me wrong.

So you have nothing.
Stop the presses.
snore.gif

I don't know why you would post a link to an old thread where you got your ass handed to you but I guess when you're that desperate you just throw whatever you can find, hoping something sticks. Kind of like your grassy knoll theory. :lol:

Hmm... actually I don't know any such thread. Looks to me like that one drew a bunch of thanks and agrees. Oh yeah and you, whining for it to go away and trying to float the same political party hackitude you tried to float here. And you failed back then too. Just imagine -- if you hadn't painted yourself into a corner back then, you'd have something to use now.

Matter o' fact, when I asked you the exact same question in post 7 of that thread, all you could come up with (post 10) was a Wiki page on what "lynching" means. Poor hack.

Which reminds me ..... Jeeves, see to our troll guest.

platter.jpg

And while you're chewing on that, I don't have a "grassy knoll theory". If I did you could quote it. But again ...... morass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back