Question about Shanksville crash

they show the same half dozen photos out of... respect ???

no dumbfuck. it's because they don't care about fuckstains like you who believe all this paranoia. they realize people like you are loads who should have been spit and are not going to take the extra time to take 35 pictures to satisfy you. got it, cumsucker?

so are the two former presidents of the air accident investigation board and the military crash investigators dumbfuck fuckstains ? cumsuckers ?...or is pedoelvis ?

Fuckbrain:

just because you can point to some conspiracy jackasses with apparent credentials doesn't mean that their positions are reasonable, you shithead.

You are engaging in the fallacy of the appeal to authority.

The FACT remains that your sub-retarded theory requires that a massive amount of pre-existing conditions be met in order for your "theory" to even have a hope of beginning to make sense. And none of those conditions are met.

You are a lying scumbag retard. You are a treasonous piece of shit.

no dumbfuck. it's because they don't care about fuckstains like you who believe all this paranoia. they realize people like you are loads who should have been spit and are not going to take the extra time to take 35 pictures to satisfy you. got it, cumsucker?

so are the two former presidents of the air accident investigation board and the military crash investigators dumbfuck fuckstains ? cumsuckers ?...or is pedoelvis ?
and with your track record of twisting the words of people, they more than likely dont support the bullshit you do

YOU are a fuckstain. YOU are a cumsucker. you paranoid delusional sick fuck.

Fuckbrain:

just because you can point to some conspiracy jackasses with apparent credentials doesn't mean that their positions are reasonable, you shithead.

The FACT remains that your sub-retarded theory requires that a massive amount of pre-existing conditions be met in order for your "theory" to even have a hope of beginning to make sense. And none of those conditions are met.

he ALWAYS appeals to authority
rarely do you ever see him post his OWN opinions

And that is a REAL insult to paranoid delusional sick fucks!

but I am only posting the concerns of these gentleman and scholars E-ped

but I am only posting the concerns of these gentleman and scholars E-ped

you post shit, you watch shit, you read shit, you believe shit, and you ARE shit.

so are the two former presidents of the air accident investigation board and the military crash investigators dumbfuck fuckstains ? Cumsuckers ?...or is pedoelvis ?

fuckbrain:

Just because you can point to some conspiracy jackasses with apparent credentials doesn't mean that their positions are reasonable, you shithead.

The fact remains that your sub-retarded theory requires that a massive amount of pre-existing conditions be met in order for your "theory" to even have a hope of beginning to make sense. And none of those conditions are met.

he always appeals to authority
rarely do you ever see him post his own opinions

it is my opinion that a logical person would listen to the concerns of multiple air crash and air craft parts authority's when looking for independent analysis on a plane crash...as opposed to popular mechanics

Here's my own conspiracy theory. Josef Goebbels' wife didn't really poison all her children. One of them survived and his offspring is eots.

Here's my own conspiracy theory. Josef Goebbels' wife didn't really poison all her children. One of them survived and his offspring is eots.

whats a josef goebbles ?...I have a theory p-elvis spends an inappropriate amount of time around playgrounds

and then I have this fact.. I post the concerns of two former presidents of the air accident investigation board calling for an independent investigation of the crash and this is the moronic response it receives from the debwunkers

whats a josef goebbles ?...I have a theory p-elvis spends an inappropriate amount of time around playgrounds

and then I have this fact.. I post the concerns of two former presidents of the air accident investigation board calling for an independent investigation of the crash and this is the moronic response it receives from the debwunkers

that whore irony loves this post. a braindead fuckstain troofer calling other people's responses moronic is just too much.. and I don't spend a lot of time at playgrounds, you sick fuck.

fuckbrain:

Just because you can point to some conspiracy jackasses with apparent credentials doesn't mean that their positions are reasonable, you shithead.

The fact remains that your sub-retarded theory requires that a massive amount of pre-existing conditions be met in order for your "theory" to even have a hope of beginning to make sense. And none of those conditions are met.

he always appeals to authority
rarely do you ever see him post his own opinions

it is my opinion that a logical person would listen to the concerns of multiple air crash and air craft parts authority's when looking for independent analysis on a plane crash...as opposed to popular mechanics
yes, because PM has MORE than 2 experts, dipshit
and have you ever named those two experts?
i dont remember

so, not only are you delusional, you have no clue about actual history

that whore irony loves this post. a braindead fuckstain troofer calling other people's responses moronic is just too much.. and I don't spend a lot of time at playgrounds, you sick ****.

well you addressed the theory but I am yet to hear you address the facts

so yes ,I am calling your response to my posting opinions of air accident investigators as moronic

that whore irony loves this post. a braindead fuckstain troofer calling other people's responses moronic is just too much.. and I don't spend a lot of time at playgrounds, you sick ****.

so yes ,I am calling your response to my posting opinions of air accident investigators as moronic

eots,

Are you on the fence about this crash and the governments explanation about it? Are you saying that the government could be telling the truth, but then again they might not.

Is that why you are calling for a new investigation because you aren't sure either way?

eots,

Are you on the fence about this crash and the governments explanation about it? Are you saying that the government could be telling the truth, but then again they might not.

Is that why you are calling for a new investigation because you aren't sure either way?

You're just another whiny bitch so stop wasting time. You don't give a shit what he says because all you do is fish for some stoopid loophole.

Perfect example of a stoopid ****. The fbi says 95% was recovered and you swallow that government fed dick because you'll suck any balls put in your face if they deliver what you think you want to know. What is the evidence of the 95% recovered? Have you ever even asked that? (we know you haven't)

you have any evidence to the contrary?

yeah, i didnt think so. jackass. :cuckoo:

eots,

You're just another whiny bitch so stop wasting time. You don't give a shit what he says because all you do is fish for some stoopid loophole.

Who the fuck are you?

:confused:

Did I address you anywhere in the above post? No? Then shut your damn pie hole! Your nothing but a word-twisting little bitch anyways with nothing of value to say in ANY thread.

Forum List

Back