Question about Shanksville crash

if the plane was shot down there would still be parts..

actually, it makes no difference to me at all if it was shot down or it wasnt. All the evidence points to it not being shot down.

all evidence being what you were told without any credible independent verification
there has been credible verifications, dipshit
you dont have any, and neither does alex Jones

Does anyone know if there's a [news] article or something telling about them finding most of the debris in the hole?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there's a new article or something telling about them finding most of the debris in the hole?
why would there be a new article on something that was established and settled years ago?

if the plane was shot down there would still be parts..

actually, it makes no difference to me at all if it was shot down or it wasnt. All the evidence points to it not being shot down.

all evidence being what you were told without any credible independent verification

So you're on the fence about this whole 9/11 conspiracy thing? You think the government could still be telling the truth about 9/11, but you're not sure because there is no credible independently verified evidence saying so?

Does anyone know if there's a new article or something telling about them finding most of the debris in the hole?
why would there be a new article on something that was established and settled years ago?
I don't feel comfortable making claims that I can't back up. At first, I thought not much of the plane was recovered and that most had disintegrated. Now I found out that in fact 95% of the plane was recovered. I didn't know where most of this wreckage was. I assumed most of it was in the woods. I was told be here that most of it was in the hole. That does make sense to me, because I forgot they had to dig 45 feet down and the black boxes were found at 15 feet and 25 feet.

But there must be a news article, or official report that details most of the plane was in the hole. I don't want to tell the truthers that got me into this debate that most of the plane was in the hole without a source to back it up.

How was it established and settled years ago?

Last edited:
I don't feel comfortable making claims that I can't back up. At first, I thought not much of the plane was recovered and that most had disintegrated. Now I found out that in fact 95% of the plane was recovered. I didn't know where most of this wreckage was. I assumed most of it was in the woods. I was told be here that most of it was in the hole. That does make sense to me, because I forgot they had to dig 45 feet down and the black boxes were found at 15 feet and 25 feet.

But there must be a news article, or official report that details most of the plane was in the hole. I don't want to tell the truthers that got me into this debate that most of the plane was in the hole without a source to back it up.

:eusa_doh: you meant a "news" article and not a "new" article
my bad
i'm sure there are hundreds, but its not really worth it to me to take the time to filter out all the delusional nutcase results of searching for one

here is a good site
http://www.911myths.com/html/flight_93.html
you might find a link there with what your looking for

Last edited:
:eusa_doh: you meant a "news" article and not a "new" article
my bad
i'm sure there are hundreds, but its not really worth it to me to take the time to filter out all the delusional nutcase results of searching for one
That was my bad! I fixed my typo.

If someone can help me, I suck at searches.

Here's a link from less than two weeks AFTER the attacks of 9/11/2001:
SHANKSVILLE, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- The FBI announced Monday that its investigation of the site where a hijacked jet slammed into a field here is complete and that 95 percent of the plane was recovered.

The federal investigation into the September 11 terrorist attacks continues.

Evidence-gathering was halted Saturday afternoon and the pieces of United Airlines Flight 93 that had been recovered were turned over Sunday to the airline, with the exception of the flight data recorder and the voice recorder, which are being held and analyzed by the FBI, according to FBI agent Bill Crowley.

Crowley said the biggest piece of the plane that was recovered was a 6-by-7-foot piece of the fuselage skin, including about four windows. The heaviest piece, Crowley said, was part of an engine fan, weighing about 1,000 pounds. * * * *
CNN.com - FBI finished with Pennsylvania crash site probe - September 24, 2001

CNN (according to the Troofers) might be "in on the hoax" together with the FBI and the US Government in general, I suppose.

here is a good site
Flight 93
you might find a link there with what your looking for
That site only linked to this article, but surprisingly for a debunking article, it didn't mention anything was found in the ground.

It did say an engine was found in the bushes. Hadn't heard that before. I only knew of that one engine being found in the hole and an engine fan found in the pond.

Last edited:
I didn't find what I was looking for in that article. That just stated the percentage of the plane that was recovered, but nothing about wreckage being pulled out of the ground.

Try this Google (Topeka) link. flight 93 debris - Google Search

Lots of stuff is available. Those are mostly IMAGES. Reports, however, are also abundant.

Here is one of the more famous images of "debris" being dug out from deep in the crater formed by the crash:
93debris1.jpg

It was a Government exhibit at the Zacarias Moussaoui trial.

Lots of stuff is available. Those are mostly IMAGES. Reports, however, are also abundant.

Here is one of the more famous images of "debris" being dug out from deep in the crater formed by the crash: http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/93debris1.jpg
It looks like that's the only photo of debris being dug out of the ground. I can see the conspiracy theories coming!
the thing is, trooferism is a mental illness, no amount of proof will ever change their minds

Here is one of the more famous images of "debris" being dug out from deep in the crater formed by the crash: http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/93debris1.jpg
It looks like that's the only photo of debris being dug out of the ground. I can see the conspiracy theories coming!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BouDNRfX-o]YouTube - FLIGHT 93 - NO 8 MILE DEBRIS FIELD[/ame]
CNN.com - 'Black box' from Pennsylvania crash found - September 13, 2001
United Airlines Flight 93 -Debunk 9/11 Myths
Flight 93 - Picture of the Fence Which Surrounds the Crash Site of Flight 93
Flight 93 Photos

That should do ya.

Forum List

Back