Question about Shanksville crash

I doubt that most of these truthers would believe it if they were able to go back in time and eye witness each crash in slow motion.
yeah, lets go get the back to the future delorean and take some HD cams with us and visit the respective sites

i doubt that most of these truthers would believe it if they were able to go back in time and eye witness each crash in slow motion.

but of course it should be noted our opinion means little compared to two former presidents of the air accident investigation board and several military air crash investigators
except in typical troofer fashion, you take their words out of context

I doubt that most of these truthers would believe it if they were able to go back in time and eye witness each crash in slow motion.
yeah, lets go get the back to the future delorean and take some HD cams with us and visit the respective sites

the illuminati would tamper with the HD cams and the delorean. You wouldn't really see what happened, but rather what "they" want you to see.

We would know just where to be at each crash site, and could even drop in on the terrorists a day in advance. Ah, such dreams.

We would know just where to be at each crash site, and could even drop in on the terrorists a day in advance. Ah, such dreams.
yeah, if that was possible, i'd rather pay those assholes a visit first

the illuminati would tamper with the HD cams and the delorean. You wouldn't really see what happened, but rather what "they" want you to see.
we would not,,,

oops

they show the same half dozen photos out of... respect ???

Irrelevant deflection. They SHOW a part of the crashed jetliner being extracted from the crater left when the plane crashed and they show other images of that very plane's wreckage. You don't accept any of that. So why would it matter if they showed additional piles of crash wreckage? DiveCon is absolutely right on the money. You filthy scumbag shit sucking lying Troofers wouldn't accept any of it anyway. Your mind is completely welded shut and you are stuck on stupid forever.

you just dont get it.

i know this might be hard for you but please do something you are not ordinarily asked to do.

...think...

how many people died and had pieces of their bodies scattered all over along with the plane wreckage?

i know burnouts like you dont understand the concept of respect for people that died and you really want to see body parts and gore but luckily the first responders to the scene dont share you grotesque and morbid curiosity.

here's a few more that show that more than a half dozen exist.:cuckoo:
flight93%20recovery.jpg

photogallery_flight93_14.jpg

photogallery_flight93_15.jpg

9301.jpg

9301.jpg

08.jpg

Flight93CrahSite3.jpg

Flight93CrahSite2.jpg

Flight93CraterReuters.jpg

stump.jpg

670_flight93_cockpit_voice_recorder2050081722-9339.jpg

Flight93Crash_1.jpg

flight93.jpg

db_P200069-11.jpg

db_P200068-11.jpg

shanksville.jpg

shanks-excavate.jpg

db_EPA51.jpg

93debris3.jpg

94_163.jpg

94_157.jpg

94_161.jpg

94_159.jpg

are you actually trying to claim the reason we never see any other photos of the 95% of the plane recovered because they are all covered in body parts ? they hauled them away examined them, stored them, all while they are covered in gore ?..is that what you just made up ?..I don't suppose you have a limk to this statement of gore and bodiy parts at the scene do you ?...no of course you don't

are you actually trying to claim the reason we never see any other photos of the 95% of the plane recovered because they are all covered in body parts ? they hauled them away examined them, stored them, all while they are covered in gore ?..is that what you just made up ?..I don't suppose you have a limk to this statement of gore and bodiy parts at the scene do you ?...no of course you don't

no jackass. thats not what i claimed at all. you really do have no concept of what "respect" is.

the reason you dont see many pictures is because because it is morbid and disrespectful.

how many pictures do you see of the dozens (maybe hundreds?) of jumpers from the WTC after they hit the ground? it doesnt mean it didnt happen. it certainly did.

...and thats another concept you have yet to grasp. lack of evidence is not evidence. you cant claim OJ simpson didnt kill nicole simply because there are no pictures.

no dumbfuck. it's because they don't care about fuckstains like you who believe all this paranoia. they realize people like you are loads who should have been spit and are not going to take the extra time to take 35 pictures to satisfy you. got it, cumsucker?

no dumbfuck. it's because they don't care about fuckstains like you who believe all this paranoia. they realize people like you are loads who should have been spit and are not going to take the extra time to take 35 pictures to satisfy you. got it, cumsucker?
actually, there are likely thousands of photos that were taken
but just because they were taken, doesnt mean they would be published anywhere
most photographers would take hundreds of images to find the ONE they want to use

had i been at any of the sites with my camera that day, i likely would have used every roll of film i had
and i used to carry at least 10 rolls in my camera bag
(this was before i got my first digital camera)

Last edited:

no jackass. thats not what i claimed at all. you really do have no concept of what "respect" is.

the reason you dont see many pictures is because because it is morbid and disrespectful.

so again do you have any credible reports of visible body parts at the scene
and certainly before examination and storage the so called gore would no longer be there.. would it not.?.they had no problem posting pictures of dead pentagon employees..why the lack of respect in the case of the pentagon ?

how many pictures do you see of the dozens (maybe hundreds?)
of jumpers from the WTC after they hit the ground? it doesnt mean it didnt happen. it certainly did.

they have no relevance in a crash investigation or building collapes..your logic would be the steel from the world trade center could not be photographed or examined because it would have gore on it

...and thats another concept you have yet to grasp. lack of evidence is not evidence. you cant claim OJ simpson didnt kill nicole simply because there are no pictures

and you cant claim that there are no pictures of this 95% of the plane available because they are too gory..lol

so again do you have any credible reports of visible body parts at the scene
and certainly before examination and storage the so called gore would no longer be there.. would it not.?.they had no problem posting pictures of dead pentagon employees..why the lack of respect in the case of the pentagon ?

they have no relevance in a crash investigation or building collapes..your logic would be the steel from the world trade center could not be photographed or examined because it would have gore on it

...and thats another concept you have yet to grasp. lack of evidence is not evidence. you cant claim OJ simpson didnt kill nicole simply because there are no pictures

and you cant claim that there are no pictures of this 95% of the plane available because they are too gory..lol

you really are too dumb for words. you cant even understand a simple concept. how stoned are you?

its disrespectful and morbid.

nobody said anything about plane parts being covered in gore. you are either a blatant liar or extremely fucking stupid. you choose. :cuckoo:

so are the two former presidents of the air accident investigation board and the military crash investigators dumbfuck fuckstains ? cumsuckers ?...or is pedoelvis ?

Forum List

Back