Question about Shanksville crash

What is the evidence of the 95% recovered? Have you ever even asked that?
debris.jpg

Most of it appears to have been in the hole. That's why they had to dig down 45 feet.

normal_excavate-epa.jpg

that whore irony loves this post. a braindead fuckstain troofer calling other people's responses moronic is just too much.. and I don't spend a lot of time at playgrounds, you sick ****.

well you addressed the theory but I am yet to hear you address the facts

so yes ,I am calling your response to my posting opinions of air accident investigators as moronic

eots,

Are you on the fence about this crash and the governments explanation about it? Are you saying that the government could be telling the truth, but then again they might not.

Is that why you are calling for a new investigation because you aren't sure either way?

I am not sure about flt 93 it seems there is a cover-up and when no less than two former presidents of the air accident investigation board question the report as they have ,it seems reasonable to doubt the accuracy of the report

Last edited:

Perfect example of a stoopid ****. The fbi says 95% was recovered and you swallow that government fed dick because you'll suck any balls put in your face if they deliver what you think you want to know. What is the evidence of the 95% recovered? Have you ever even asked that? (we know you haven't)

you have any evidence to the contrary?

yeah, i didnt think so. jackass. :cuckoo:

This is why you are so fuxxing stoopid. Instead of understanding the burden of proof is on those who make the claim you weasel dazzle and demand a negative. Other than the FBI saying they recovered 95%, what actual evidence do you have? (because that is the fallacy of an appeal to authority)

eots,

Are you on the fence about this crash and the governments explanation about it? Are you saying that the government could be telling the truth, but then again they might not.

Is that why you are calling for a new investigation because you aren't sure either way?

You're just another whiny bitch so stop wasting time. You don't give a shit what he says because all you do is fish for some stoopid loophole.

Who the fuck are you?

:confused:

Did I address you anywhere in the above post? No? Then shut your damn pie hole! Your nothing but a word-twisting little bitch anyways with nothing of value to say in ANY thread.

I'm the one that pwns you useless ***** on a regular basis. You know it. That is why you get so pissed when I call you out.

well you addressed the theory but I am yet to hear you address the facts

so yes ,I am calling your response to my posting opinions of air accident investigators as moronic

eots,

You're just another whiny bitch so stop wasting time. You don't give a shit what he says because all you do is fish for some stoopid loophole.
WOW :eek: what massive projections
dont hurt yourself throwing that shit around

What is the evidence of the 95% recovered? Have you ever even asked that?
debris.jpg

Most of it appears to have been in the hole. That's why they had to dig down 45 feet.

normal_excavate-epa.jpg

Those are two of the most useless pics ever posted. Ever. Do you have any real evidence or will you link google earth and say that is all the evidence you have?

This is what you simple fuks fail to realize: you get frustrated so easily because it is your cognitive dissonance kicking in high gear. If the evidence is so overwhelming........why do you have to work so hard to find it? Why is it there is basically one pic about 93 that gets posted over and over?

Who the fuck are you?

Did I address you anywhere in the above post? No? Then shut your damn pie hole! Your nothing but a word-twisting little bitch anyways with nothing of value to say in ANY thread.

I'm the one that pwns you useless ***** on a regular basis. You know it. That is why you get so pissed when I call you out.
gawd DAMN you are too fucking delusional
you havent PWNED anyone

Who the fuck are you?

gawd DAMN you are too fucking delusional
you havent PWNED anyone
except maybe the neighbor's dog.

except maybe the neighbor's dog.

so p-elvis what is your opinion on the statement of the air crash investigation boards and the petition to re-investigate the crash evidence

that you and the rest of the troofers can take the petition and shove it up your ass.

You are pure genius! I love it how you OCTA whiny fuks run like little scared bitches every single time you know you cannot provide a reasonable response. Sadly, you believe leaving petty rep comments actually accomplishes anything. Just like your response to eots. All it does is show you defend a position that is weak buy you are too arrogant to admit it.

Perfect example of a stoopid ****. The fbi says 95% was recovered and you swallow that government fed dick because you'll suck any balls put in your face if they deliver what you think you want to know. What is the evidence of the 95% recovered? Have you ever even asked that? (we know you haven't)

you have any evidence to the contrary?

yeah, i didnt think so. jackass. :cuckoo:

This is why you are so fuxxing stoopid. Instead of understanding the burden of proof is on those who make the claim you weasel dazzle and demand a negative. Other than the FBI saying they recovered 95%, what actual evidence do you have? (because that is the fallacy of an appeal to authority)

so what you are saying is that you have absolutely no evidence and that is supposed to trump the fbi evidence, right? :cuckoo:

what other evidence do i need? the fbi says 95% of the plane was recovered. do you have any evidence that the claim is not true?

of course you dont. so the preponderance of evidence shows that 95% of the plane was recovered.

Forum List

Back