Question about Noah.

If evolution is correct we should be walking on the bones of the transition species.
Every species is a transition species. You are a transtition species.

And just what do you think I am going to transition into, a bear? A watermelon? A kitty? In fact as evolution goes, some scientists think you are devolving. How long will it take for you to start swinging through the trees? And will there be a mound of missing links to show your progression backwards into a monkey? Or do you think it happens automatically? Monkey, Monkey, Monkey Man?

And where are all of the bones of those that made the billion years of mutations it took to transition into me?
And could you please show me a simple eye? And the billions of mutant eyes that didn't work until the eye got the random sequence of amino acids in the order necessary to make the eye work? And show me where those strands of amino acids came from, and where they received their programing so as to line up in the specific order necessary for the eye to function. How many blind species did it take to produce one eye that worked? Or was the eye always complex, and if so, how did soup program it to work? Show me a functioning simple eye..........
You're not just grasping at straws, you're FLAILING!!! :lol:
So are you saying that evolution has stopped? Or never was?

If evolution is correct we should be walking on the bones of the transition species.

And just what do you think I am going to transition into, a bear? A watermelon? A kitty?
I see. You do not understand the process of evolution. Perhaps you've seen to many croco-duck videos. The mutations are very slight. Un-noticable between each generation but after thousands of generations there is enough difference that a new spieces emerges from the original after many variations. Look at this colour graph. Imagine the first green line is a spieces. The last blue line represents another spieces. You can't pinpoint the exact time green became blue. It happened over a long period of time with minute variations between the gererations of offspring.

Green-Blue_256x256.png

Hollie Flintstone. Where's Dino Hol, and all the bones of the transitions that were to become dino? We aren't looking for one missing link, we should have billions of missing links to document when dino became a Rex instead of a puppy.
And that many more for every other species you think evolved into something else.

Where are all of those evolution in progress mutants?
It's comical. When you extremists get so flustered you resort to childish name-calling.

More comical than you pretending not to? fundie fundie mo monday banana fana fo....
Hollie Folly, where did amino acids learn to line up the way they do in DNA?
Oh my. You angry christian fundies are the most science-haten' ist folks on the planet.

There was a flood but it was regional, not global, so asians and blacks were never endangered to begin with.
The bible says otherwise. Please try again.
Well no, the bible doesn't say that. Christians just don't know how to read, and Atheists are to caught up trolling Christians to consider the truth. Here's a point-by-point breakdown of what the bible says: Yes Noah s Flood May Have Happened But Not Over the Whole Earth NCSE

Anyway, I think this is a bait thread so since I'm not your target audience a link to the truth is all I have to say about this topic.
From your link: "The Bible (Genesis 6–9) describes a worldwide flood (the Noachian Flood) covering even the highest mountains of the earth". So the bible describes a worldwide flood.

are you a bible literalist like Hollie?......
Is there a general agreement between Christians that the bible isn't true? I'm mean, if you're saying that the world wasn't made in 6 days, no flood, no talking snake... then you probably aren't a Christian.
thank god that's up to God and not to you.......because you're dumber than a stump......

You asked me to explain. What part do you not understand: 'people', 'different', 'races', 'look', 'different'? You want a link to a dictionary or something?
I see you are taking a while. To save you some time searching: Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online
obviously its the 'why' that's giving him the most trouble.....
Randy asked a question that he couldn't answer himself. Why do people look different? Without looking it up scientifically, I'd say that a) evolution, and b) some kinds of variables in each species genes? Is there another answer?
if you already knew the answer, why ask it?......the problem seems to be that you don't realize Christians have no problem recognizing that evolution explains why we have both yellow and blue butterflies and Swedes as well as Samoans.......the silly part comes in when you folks try to say that evolution means human beings and lemurs have a common ancestor.......(or that they WERE our ancestor)......
fine, be lazy......the last time I was asked the same question, my reply was "sorry...I don't have a date......nor do I need one.....however, I will point out that studies of DNA have shown that all humans currently in existence are the descendants of a single woman who lived sometime between 50k and 500k (likely 120k-150k) years ago.....that might be a likely target...."
Do you have a link to a credible source?
wtf.....you've never heard of mitochondrial eve?.......
will you consider Scientific American to be a credible source.....here's an article about DNA studies about both the genetic Adam and the genetic Eve....
Genetic Adam and Eve did not live too far apart in time Nature News Comment
From your link: "this Adam was by no means the only man alive at his time." How do you explain this?
drowning.......
So when Adam and Eve were kicked out of Eden, there were already other people on earth? Ummm. no.
......what on earth are you going on about......Adam and Eve had left Eden before the flood.......

And just what do you think I am going to transition into, a bear? A watermelon? A kitty?
I see. You do not understand the process of evolution. Perhaps you've seen to many croco-duck videos. The mutations are very slight. Un-noticable between each generation but after thousands of generations there is enough difference that a new spieces emerges from the original after many variations. Look at this colour graph. Imagine the first green line is a spieces. The last blue line represents another spieces. You can't pinpoint the exact time green became blue. It happened over a long period of time with minute variations between the gererations of offspring.

Green-Blue_256x256.png
interesting....so does this mean you think blue evolved from green?.....because science doesn't support that either.....

Is there a general agreement between Christians that the bible isn't true? I'm mean, if you're saying that the world wasn't made in 6 days, no flood, no talking snake... then you probably aren't a Christian.
I'm apparently not what you think a Christian is. The 'days' were not 24hrs (and we're still in the 7th day) as the word used is 'yom' which is a period of time with a beginning and end, not necessarily 24hrs; the Epic of Gilgamesh was massive but regional, not global; the snake is a sigil like a team mascot, not a literal being; Joshua's missing day was experienced by many cultures all over the world, so whatever happened was experienced by all; Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by volcanic activity; the plagues of Egypt were likewise caused by a volcano....

Back to the flood, "whole earth" comes from the Hebrew "kol erets" which does not mean the whole planet unless it first names the whole planet specifically. If 'kol erets' isn't prefaced with a specific name then it refers to a generic land mass of subjective size and shape.

What most don't realize (because Churches don't advocate critical thinking) is that the bronze age (or possibly earlier) civilization which recorded that story hadn't explored the whole planet, had no science, and simply couldn't have observed the whole Earth to know rather or not the flood was literally global. All the land they knew of was flooded, and so to them it was the whole world, even-though objectivity it wasn't the whole globe. It was just all the land they were aware of, that's why they didn't preface "kol erets" with the planet's name, which is why kol erets translated into English as "whole earth" means the local area and not the whole globe.

This is just one example of exactly how the bible is flawed and therefore not the word of God.

The word of God has no language.

Last edited:
Love science Hollie, it proves intelligent design. Unless you are able to answer the question I just asked. Is your answer soup did it? :)
You should know that at this stage, everyone's aware of the re-branding of Christian fundamentalism as ID'iosy.

I see you are taking a while. To save you some time searching: Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online
Randy asked a question that he couldn't answer himself. Why do people look different? Without looking it up scientifically, I'd say that a) evolution, and b) some kinds of variables in each species genes? Is there another answer?
if you already knew the answer, why ask it?......the problem seems to be that you don't realize Christians have no problem recognizing that evolution explains why we have both yellow and blue butterflies and Swedes as well as Samoans.......the silly part comes in when you folks try to say that evolution means human beings and lemurs have a common ancestor.......(or that they WERE our ancestor)......
Do you have a link to a credible source?
will you consider Scientific American to be a credible source.....here's an article about DNA studies about both the genetic Adam and the genetic Eve....
From your link: "this Adam was by no means the only man alive at his time." How do you explain this?
drowning.......
So when Adam and Eve were kicked out of Eden, there were already other people on earth? Ummm. no.
......what on earth are you going on about......Adam and Eve had left Eden before the flood.......
Did they keep the talking snake as a pet?

While people who can't defend their beliefs should cast no stones at others. Where's your transitional specimen?
There are lots of them. Do a search.

There's not a single one even in the fossil record.
There certainly is.

Then it should be no problem for you to prove. PROVE IT.
Paleontologists have already done that.

And Creationists have proven them wrong and totally destroyed them in debate.

drowning.......

The talking snake is your god.

drowning.......
there's a good chance the talking snake is keeping you as a pet.......

I'm apparently not what you think a Christian is. The 'days' were not 24hrs (and we're still in the 7th day) as the word used is 'yom' which is a period of time with a beginning and end, not necessarily 24hrs; the Epic of Gilgamesh was massive but regional, not global; the snake is a sigil like a team mascot, not a literal being; Joshua's missing day was experienced by many cultures all over the world, so whatever happened was experienced by all; Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by volcanic activity; the plagues of Egypt were likewise caused by a volcano....

Back to the flood, "whole earth" comes from the Hebrew "kol erets" which does not mean the whole planet unless it first names the whole planet specifically. If 'kol erets' isn't prefaced with a specific name then it refers to a generic land mass of subjective size and shape.

What most don't realize (because Churches don't advocate critical thinking) is that the bronze age (or possibly earlier) civilization which recorded that story hadn't explored the whole planet, had no science, and simply couldn't have observed the whole Earth to know rather or not the flood was literally global. All the land they knew of was flooded, and so to them it was the whole world, even-though objectivity it wasn't the whole globe. It was just all the land they were aware of, that's why they didn't preface "kol erets" with the planet's name, which is why kol erets translated into English as "whole earth" means the local area and not the whole globe.

This is just one example of exactly how the bible is flawed and therefore not the word of God.

Adam himself spoke each and every language in the world. The Bible is not mixed up. It is you that is messed up.

There are lots of them. Do a search.

There certainly is.

Of course they have, dear.

Green-Blue_256x256.png

Thousands and thousands and thousands and millions and millions of years. It's actually so slow it never even happened.

Adam himself spoke each and every language in the world. The Bible is not mixed up. It is you that is messed up.

All one language, since there was only one until the Tower of Babel.

Last edited:
Hollie Flintstone. Where's Dino Hol, and all the bones of the transitions that were to become dino? We aren't looking for one missing link, we should have billions of missing links to document when dino became a Rex instead of a puppy.
And that many more for every other species you think evolved into something else.

Where are all of those evolution in progress mutants?
Don't be a fool. T-Rex didn't become a dog. T-Rex became a chicken.

There is no way a dinosaur became a chicken.
There certainly is.

All one language, since there was only one until the Tower of Babel.

Exactly.

Forum List

Back