Question about Noah.

The Bible is not mixed up. It is you that is messed up.
It's Archbishop James Ussher (1581-1656) who's mixed up for using a telescoped and incomplete genealogy of Adam to Noah. Back in the day they only recorded important household names. It wasn't like the census of today where we record every single person. Names were left out of the genealogy which YEC is based on. That's just another example of exactly how the bible is flawed and therefore not the word of God.

If evolution is correct we should be walking on the bones of the transition species.
Every species is a transition species. You are a transtition species.

And just what do you think I am going to transition into, a bear? A watermelon? A kitty?
I see. You do not understand the process of evolution. Perhaps you've seen to many croco-duck videos. The mutations are very slight. Un-noticable between each generation but after thousands of generations there is enough difference that a new spieces emerges from the original after many variations. Look at this colour graph. Imagine the first green line is a spieces. The last blue line represents another spieces. You can't pinpoint the exact time green became blue. It happened over a long period of time with minute variations between the gererations of offspring.

Green-Blue_256x256.png

Hollie Flintstone. Where's Dino Hol, and all the bones of the transitions that were to become dino? We aren't looking for one missing link, we should have billions of missing links to document when dino became a Rex instead of a puppy.
And that many more for every other species you think evolved into something else.

Where are all of those evolution in progress mutants?
It's comical. When you extremists get so flustered you resort to childish name-calling.

More comical than you pretending not to? fundie fundie mo monday banana fana fo....
Hollie Folly, where did amino acids learn to line up the way they do in DNA?
Oh my. You angry christian fundies are the most science-haten' ist folks on the planet.

Hollie can you even say amino acid? You run so far from it you are starting to look really small... You dodge the substance because you can't explain it. Do you know anything at all about them, or is fundie the most we can expect from you?

And T, What you suggest is scientifically impossible. And the reason for that is again, very well designed DNA. Self correcting DNA I might add. Which is why we remain human to this day, just like we were designed. What did you do to DNA to make it stop correcting every cell for millions not thousands of years to produce something other than what the original cell was programed to do?
To get blue, you have to add something not indigenous to green. If green had DNA it would correct that mis-shaded cell and produce a correct one in it's place to remain green. Amino acids either line up correctly or the cell doesn't function. If they line up incorrectly it does not lead to blue. It scrapes that off shaded molecule and starts again correctly.

Last edited:
Randy asked a question that he couldn't answer himself. Why do people look different? Without looking it up scientifically, I'd say that a) evolution, and b) some kinds of variables in each species genes? Is there another answer?
if you already knew the answer, why ask it?......the problem seems to be that you don't realize Christians have no problem recognizing that evolution explains why we have both yellow and blue butterflies and Swedes as well as Samoans.......the silly part comes in when you folks try to say that evolution means human beings and lemurs have a common ancestor.......(or that they WERE our ancestor)......
From your link: "this Adam was by no means the only man alive at his time." How do you explain this?
drowning.......
So when Adam and Eve were kicked out of Eden, there were already other people on earth? Ummm. no.
......what on earth are you going on about......Adam and Eve had left Eden before the flood.......
Did they keep the talking snake as a pet?
there's a good chance the talking snake is keeping you as a pet.......
If evolution is correct we should be walking on the bones of the transition species.

And just what do you think I am going to transition into, a bear? A watermelon? A kitty?
I see. You do not understand the process of evolution. Perhaps you've seen to many croco-duck videos. The mutations are very slight. Un-noticable between each generation but after thousands of generations there is enough difference that a new spieces emerges from the original after many variations. Look at this colour graph. Imagine the first green line is a spieces. The last blue line represents another spieces. You can't pinpoint the exact time green became blue. It happened over a long period of time with minute variations between the gererations of offspring.

Green-Blue_256x256.png

Hollie Flintstone. Where's Dino Hol, and all the bones of the transitions that were to become dino? We aren't looking for one missing link, we should have billions of missing links to document when dino became a Rex instead of a puppy.
And that many more for every other species you think evolved into something else.

Where are all of those evolution in progress mutants?
It's comical. When you extremists get so flustered you resort to childish name-calling.

More comical than you pretending not to? fundie fundie mo monday banana fana fo....
Hollie Folly, where did amino acids learn to line up the way they do in DNA?
Oh my. You angry christian fundies are the most science-haten' ist folks on the planet.

Hollie can you even say amino acid? You run so far from it you are starting to look really small... You dodge the substance because you can't explain it. Do you know anything at all about them, or is fundie the most we can expect from you?

And T, What you suggest is scientifically impossible. And the reason for that is again, very well designed DNA. Self correcting DNA I might add. Which is why we remain human to this day, just like we were designed. What did you do to DNA to make it stop correcting every cell for millions not thousands of years to produce something other than what the original cell was programed to do?
To get blue, you have to add something not indigenous to green. If green had DNA it would correct that mis-shaded cell and produce a correct one in it's place to remain green. Amino acids either line up correctly or the cell doesn't function. If they line up incorrectly it does not lead to blue. It scrapes that off shaded molecule and starts again correctly.

That's so silly. You owe it to yourself to get data on DNA from sources other than fundamentalist christian ministries.

a-m-i-n-o a-c-i-d-s :)
Tell me, how do they know if they are right or left handed and where specifically, they should adhere?

Which ones need to attach for your eyes to read this, right or left? How do they know that? How do they know that a left handed one needs to be next to 2 right handed amino acid strands to create protein?

And who made this statement?"The eye to this day, gives me a cold shudder because it is an organ of extreme perfection." :itsok:

It's Archbishop James Ussher (1581-1656) who's mixed up for using a telescoped and incomplete genealogy of Adam to Noah. Back in the day they only recorded important household names. It wasn't like the census of today where we record every single person. Names were left out of the genealogy which YEC is based on. That's just another example of exactly how the bible is flawed and therefore not the word of God.
actually, isn't it merely an example of how Ussher was flawed and not the word of God?.......

Tell me, how do they know if they are right or left handed and where specifically, they should adhere?

Which ones need to attach for your eyes to read this, right or left? How do they know that? How do they know that a left handed one needs to be next to 2 right handed amino acid strands to create protein?

And who made this statement?"The eye to this day, gives me a cold shudder because it is an organ of extreme perfection." :itsok:
I do wish you religious extremists would actually confirm your phony "quotes".

Your all-seeing, all-powerful "eye" quote is a staple of fundie Christian ministries and like so much that comes out of your madrasahs, it's a fake.

Here is the actual material:

Cretinism or Evilution Darwin Quotations on Complexity

Last edited:
actually, isn't it merely an example of how Ussher was flawed and not the word of God?.......

Actually, there is no word of the gods. All of the bibles are written by men, none of whom had ever claimed to have heard voices or taken a meeting with the Big Cheese.

Actually, there is no word of the gods. All of the bibles are written by men, none of whom had ever claimed to have heard voices or taken a meeting with the Big Cheese.

Jude did his little book on you. There is nothing new under the sun. Apostates have been around since Cain.

Your all-seeing, all-powerful "eye" quote is a staple of fundie Christian ministries and like so much that comes out of your madrasahs, it's a fake.

You have offered nothing for us to research. You have actually posted nothing that actually contradicts any of our claims.

Actually yes.

It all began with a BIG BANG. Everything was concentrated into an area the size of a pin head. Something unknown caused a huge explosion. Everything flew off in random directions. Why some planets rev.olve in opposite directions is unexplained as well. Where the energy that caused the Big Bang came into being in the first place is also unexplained. By chance, one world came out of the Bang and was able to sustain life. This life sprang from inorganic material. The evolution religion proclaims all life came from a rock. Christians claim an intelligent God created all life as well as everything else. Now, I must ask you: Is Eve your mother or is a rock your mother?

You have offered nothing for us to research. You have actually posted nothing that actually contradicts any of our claims.
Our claims? You're a member of Team Zealot?

I've actually posted the content of a letter written by Charles Darwin to Asa Gray (the second bulleted item) which identifies the fraudulent "quote-mine" used by Team Zealot

Don't be an accomplice to fraud.

Is Eve your mother or is a rock your mother?
"By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return."
Genesis 3:19

.....so I guess that means the rock is my mother.

I've actually posted the content of a letter written by Charles Darwin to Asa Gray (the second bulleted item) which identifies the fraudulent "quote-mine" used by Team Zealot

By Charles Darwin? Really?? LOL!! Charles Darwin is a fossil himself. He even made the title of his work "The Origin of the Species" in order to avoid the Biblical "each after his own kind" which would have lost his case for him.

By Charles Darwin? Really?? LOL!! Charles Darwin is a fossil himself. He even made the title of his work "The Origin of the Species" in order to avoid the Biblical "each after his own kind" which would have lost his case for him.
Shouldn't you go outside and play in traffic?

Might as well. There is certainly no intelligent conversation to engage in here.

Shouldn't you go outside and play in traffic?

There are lots of them. Do a search.

There's not a single one even in the fossil record.
There certainly is.

Then it should be no problem for you to prove. PROVE IT.
Paleontologists have already done that.

And Creationists have proven them wrong and totally destroyed them in debate.
Absolutely not. Not one.

Green-Blue_256x256.png
interesting....so does this mean you think blue evolved from green?.....because science doesn't support that either.....
If you are trying to be funny, it's not working. Some creationists actually believe the argument for evolution is that one spieces will give birth to another spieces.

Forum List

Back