Question about Noah.

Failed English too, I see.
That won't support your lack of a defendable argument.

Where's your half-man - half-bird again? Actually, if the earth was 4 1/2 billion years old, the population would be more than the earth could hold. The population actually supports an earth age of 6,000 years.

people who don't believe in or understand science really shouldn't pontificate about it.

now let's pretend that the earth is 6,000 years old and dinosaurs existed with man.

:cuckoo:

While people who can't defend their beliefs should cast no stones at others. Where's your transitional specimen?
There are lots of them. Do a search.

There's not a single one even in the fossil record.

Where's your half-man - half-bird again? Actually, if the earth was 4 1/2 billion years old, the population would be more than the earth could hold. The population actually supports an earth age of 6,000 years.

people who don't believe in or understand science really shouldn't pontificate about it.

now let's pretend that the earth is 6,000 years old and dinosaurs existed with man.

While people who can't defend their beliefs should cast no stones at others. Where's your transitional specimen?

I don't have to defend science to a religious zealot. you should really stop putting religion and science on the same level. they are not comparable. the only "proof" you have of your beliefs is your belief. that's circular reasoning.
Science has repeatedly proved religion and there are many scientists who will admit it. Take Sir Isaac Newton for example.

Yes. Even Albert Einstein believed in intelligent design.

Failed English too, I see.

I don't have to defend science to a religious zealot. you should really stop putting religion and science on the same level. they are not comparable. the only "proof" you have of your beliefs is your belief. that's circular reasoning.

Well duhhh. I've actually posted more links to back up my beliefs than anyone else although I keep begging you and Hollie to post something to back up your beliefs. Again. where is your transitional specimen even within the fossil record. Show it to us.

If there was a flood and Noah didn't have any asians or blacks on his boat, where did all the asians and blacks come from?
There was a flood but it was regional, not global, so asians and blacks were never endangered to begin with.
The bible says otherwise. Please try again.
Well no, the bible doesn't say that. Christians just don't know how to read, and Atheists are to caught up trolling Christians to consider the truth. Here's a point-by-point breakdown of what the bible says: Yes Noah s Flood May Have Happened But Not Over the Whole Earth NCSE

Anyway, I think this is a bait thread so since I'm not your target audience a link to the truth is all I have to say about this topic.
From your link: "The Bible (Genesis 6–9) describes a worldwide flood (the Noachian Flood) covering even the highest mountains of the earth". So the bible describes a worldwide flood.

There certainly is.

Science has repeatedly proved religion and there are many scientists who will admit it. Take Sir Isaac Newton for example.

Actually, he didn't. It's irrelevant to your argument.

There certainly is.[/QUOTE

Then it should be no problem for you to prove. PROVE IT.

Indeed he did. Why don't you back up anything you say? I know. You can't.

There certainly is.

Then it should be no problem for you to prove. PROVE IT.
Paleontologists have already done that.

Indeed he did. Why don't you back up anything you say? I know. You can't.
You offered only a specious opinion.

From your link: "The Bible (Genesis 6–9) describes a worldwide flood (the Noachian Flood) covering even the highest mountains of the earth". So the bible describes a worldwide flood.
You quoted half of the first line from the introduction while ignoring that the article outlines Genesis not describing a global flood. I'm actually impressed, most don't even click the link to then deliberately misrepresent it as you just did.

...but I guess that's the theme of this thread, isn't it...misrepresenting something that you've read. You and Christians are doing this, you're both wrong but you won't hear it, so....have fun :)

fine, be lazy......the last time I was asked the same question, my reply was "sorry...I don't have a date......nor do I need one.....however, I will point out that studies of DNA have shown that all humans currently in existence are the descendants of a single woman who lived sometime between 50k and 500k (likely 120k-150k) years ago.....that might be a likely target...."
Do you have a link to a credible source?
wtf.....you've never heard of mitochondrial eve?.......
will you consider Scientific American to be a credible source.....here's an article about DNA studies about both the genetic Adam and the genetic Eve....
Genetic Adam and Eve did not live too far apart in time Nature News Comment

You somehow missed it. The article is not referencing a literal A&E.

Take the time to read the articles you post. Otherwise, you make yourself look the ignorant boob you look like when you presume a literal A&E.
are you really as stupid as you look?......we aren't even discussing the biblical Adam and Eve.......we're discussing the flood and whether it would be scientifically possible for all of humanity to have descended from one woman since it occurred.......

It's you, "angry fundie man", who is discussing the Flood tale.
????....given that this is the "Questions About Noah" thread, I suspect we all are......

why would I admit I have no clue when I gave you a perfectly good answer the first time you asked.....its not my fault you don't read the threads you post in......

no you simple minded twit.....I do not think that 5000 years is enough time for people to evolve......I don't even think 5000 years is enough to get your head out of your ass and realize I don't believe it happened 5000 years ago.....
So how long ago did it happen? You tell me.
And if you're so sure that you answered the other question, post me a link, I have no idea what you're talking about.
fine, be lazy......the last time I was asked the same question, my reply was "sorry...I don't have a date......nor do I need one.....however, I will point out that studies of DNA have shown that all humans currently in existence are the descendants of a single woman who lived sometime between 50k and 500k (likely 120k-150k) years ago.....that might be a likely target...."
will you consider Scientific American to be a credible source.....here's an article about DNA studies about both the genetic Adam and the genetic Eve....
From your link: "this Adam was by no means the only man alive at his time." How do you explain this?
drowning.......

Take the time to read the articles you post. Otherwise, you make yourself look the ignorant boob you look like when you presume a literal A&E.
are you really as stupid as you look?......we aren't even discussing the biblical Adam and Eve.......we're discussing the flood and whether it would be scientifically possible for all of humanity to have descended from one woman since it occurred.......

????....given that this is the "Questions About Noah" thread, I suspect we all are......

Except for those who are not.

Not paying attention, as usual.

So how long ago did it happen? You tell me.
And if you're so sure that you answered the other question, post me a link, I have no idea what you're talking about.
From your link: "this Adam was by no means the only man alive at his time." How do you explain this?
drowning.......
So, per the fable, that would imply Noah made no effort to rescue helpless victims. Couldn't Noah have just made a bit more room on the Ark? Maybe double up some of the dinosaurs into economy class?

If evolution is correct we should be walking on the bones of the transition species. For you to be correct, there should be simple one celled organisms. There are none and never has been any. If one celled amoebas are complex from the beginning, who designed the amino acids that passed on the information for that one cell to be able to live?

Take a bunch of marbles, and toss them in a mud puddle and see if they line up in a particular manner. If they line up in a specified sequence, then yes, mud is magic and produces life.

Since 99% of the species that were living on this earth have gone extinct, evolution is an epic fail.

You can't even explain your own answer? :lol:
You asked me to explain. What part do you not understand: 'people', 'different', 'races', 'look', 'different'? You want a link to a dictionary or something?
I see you are taking a while. To save you some time searching: Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online
obviously its the 'why' that's giving him the most trouble.....
Randy asked a question that he couldn't answer himself. Why do people look different? Without looking it up scientifically, I'd say that a) evolution, and b) some kinds of variables in each species genes? Is there another answer?
if you already knew the answer, why ask it?......the problem seems to be that you don't realize Christians have no problem recognizing that evolution explains why we have both yellow and blue butterflies and Swedes as well as Samoans.......the silly part comes in when you folks try to say that evolution means human beings and lemurs have a common ancestor.......(or that they WERE our ancestor)......

drowning.......
So, per the fable, that would imply Noah made no effort to rescue helpless victims. Couldn't Noah have just made a bit more room on the Ark? Maybe double up some of the dinosaurs into economy class?
/shrugs.....you should have read the story.....there were no helpless victims......

If there was a flood and Noah didn't have any asians or blacks on his boat, where did all the asians and blacks come from?
There was a flood but it was regional, not global, so asians and blacks were never endangered to begin with.
The bible says otherwise. Please try again.
Well no, the bible doesn't say that. Christians just don't know how to read, and Atheists are to caught up trolling Christians to consider the truth. Here's a point-by-point breakdown of what the bible says: Yes Noah s Flood May Have Happened But Not Over the Whole Earth NCSE

Anyway, I think this is a bait thread so since I'm not your target audience a link to the truth is all I have to say about this topic.

are you a bible literalist like Hollie?......

Forum List

Back