Question about Noah.

If evolution is correct we should be walking on the bones of the transition species. For you to be correct, there should be simple one celled organisms. There are none and never has been any. If one celled amoebas are complex from the beginning, who designed the amino acids that passed on the information for that one cell to be able to live?

Take a bunch of marbles, and toss them in a mud puddle and see if they line up in a particular manner. If they line up in a specified sequence, then yes, mud is magic and produces life.

Since 99% of the species that were living on this earth have gone extinct, evolution is an epic fail.
Your ignorance is the epic fail.

Although what's interesting is that your "99%" claim actually suggests your gawds are incompetent, inept "designers"

wtf.....you've never heard of mitochondrial eve?.......
will you consider Scientific American to be a credible source.....here's an article about DNA studies about both the genetic Adam and the genetic Eve....
Genetic Adam and Eve did not live too far apart in time Nature News Comment

You somehow missed it. The article is not referencing a literal A&E.

Take the time to read the articles you post. Otherwise, you make yourself look the ignorant boob you look like when you presume a literal A&E.
are you really as stupid as you look?......we aren't even discussing the biblical Adam and Eve.......we're discussing the flood and whether it would be scientifically possible for all of humanity to have descended from one woman since it occurred.......

It's you, "angry fundie man", who is discussing the Flood tale.
????....given that this is the "Questions About Noah" thread, I suspect we all are......
will you consider Scientific American to be a credible source.....here's an article about DNA studies about both the genetic Adam and the genetic Eve....

Take the time to read the articles you post. Otherwise, you make yourself look the ignorant boob you look like when you presume a literal A&E.
are you really as stupid as you look?......we aren't even discussing the biblical Adam and Eve.......we're discussing the flood and whether it would be scientifically possible for all of humanity to have descended from one woman since it occurred.......

????....given that this is the "Questions About Noah" thread, I suspect we all are......
Except for those who are not.
/shrugs....those who are not are in the wrong thread......

Although what's interesting is that your "99%" claim actually suggests your gawds are incompetent, inept "designers"
not at all......climates on this planet change.....we have cycles ranging from cold to hot.....those creatures which thrive in cold cannot survive in hot....the designer created creatures who can adapt.......

Well, Hollie, what have you done to make them comfortable? Since you seem to think dinosaurs still existed in Noah's time?
You must believe they are still here now, where do you lodge your Tyrannosaurus Rex?
It's you fundies who need to resolve the fossil record with biblical tales and fables of a planet that is 6,000 years old and a global flood that occurred only a few thousand years ago. And then there's the talking snake, thingy.

/shrugs....you're always in the wrong thread.

Did you know that one or more of the gawds invented punctuation?

not at all......climates on this planet change.....we have cycles ranging from cold to hot.....those creatures which thrive in cold cannot survive in hot....the designer created creatures who can adapt.......
All that happened in just 6,000 years?

Maybe the designer of your designer gawds forgot to supply all of the blueprints and operating instructions to the new gawds?

Or more likely, yours was among the most goofy, pretentious and absurdly juvenile posts ever.... even by your stellar standards of goofy, pretentious and absurdly juvenile banter.

Well, Hollie, what have you done to make them comfortable? Since you seem to think dinosaurs still existed in Noah's time?
You must believe they are still here now, where do you lodge your Tyrannosaurus Rex?
It's you fundies who need to resolve the fossil record with biblical tales and fables of a planet that is 6,000 years old and a global flood that occurred only a few thousand years ago. And then there's the talking snake, thingy.
I have no need at all to consider your claims of a 6000 year old earth......that's for you to live with.....

/shrugs....you're always in the wrong thread.

Did you know that one or more of the gawds invented punctuation?
????.....you worship the guy who invented punctuation?......what a strange religion.....

if that's what you choose to believe, you'll have to reconcile it with science.....

I have no need at all to consider your claims of a 6000 year old earth......that's for you to live with.....
On the contrary, your extremist views coincide precisely with those of the most notorious fundie Christian ministries.

Hollie Flintstone. Where's Dino Hol, and all the bones of the transitions that were to become dino? We aren't looking for one missing link, we should have billions of missing links to document when dino became a Rex instead of a puppy.
And that many more for every other species you think evolved into something else.

Where are all of those evolution in progress mutants?

if that's what you choose to believe, you'll have to reconcile it with science.....
No need. The natural world has no requirement for your multI-gods. It's only you YEC'ists who have a requirement for literal rendering of bible tales.

If there was a flood and Noah didn't have any asians or blacks on his boat, where did all the asians and blacks come from?
There was a flood but it was regional, not global, so asians and blacks were never endangered to begin with.
The bible says otherwise. Please try again.
Well no, the bible doesn't say that. Christians just don't know how to read, and Atheists are to caught up trolling Christians to consider the truth. Here's a point-by-point breakdown of what the bible says: Yes Noah s Flood May Have Happened But Not Over the Whole Earth NCSE

Anyway, I think this is a bait thread so since I'm not your target audience a link to the truth is all I have to say about this topic.
From your link: "The Bible (Genesis 6–9) describes a worldwide flood (the Noachian Flood) covering even the highest mountains of the earth". So the bible describes a worldwide flood.

are you a bible literalist like Hollie?......
Is there a general agreement between Christians that the bible isn't true? I'm mean, if you're saying that the world wasn't made in 6 days, no flood, no talking snake... then you probably aren't a Christian.

Hollie Flintstone. Where's Dino Hol, and all the bones of the transitions that were to become dino? We aren't looking for one missing link, we should have billions of missing links to document when dino became a Rex instead of a puppy.
And that many more for every other species you think evolved into something else.

Don't be a fool. T-Rex didn't become a dog. T-Rex became a chicken.

It's comical. When you extremists get so flustered you resort to childish name-calling.

You can't even explain your own answer? :lol:
You asked me to explain. What part do you not understand: 'people', 'different', 'races', 'look', 'different'? You want a link to a dictionary or something?
I see you are taking a while. To save you some time searching: Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online
obviously its the 'why' that's giving him the most trouble.....
Randy asked a question that he couldn't answer himself. Why do people look different? Without looking it up scientifically, I'd say that a) evolution, and b) some kinds of variables in each species genes? Is there another answer?
if you already knew the answer, why ask it?......the problem seems to be that you don't realize Christians have no problem recognizing that evolution explains why we have both yellow and blue butterflies and Swedes as well as Samoans.......the silly part comes in when you folks try to say that evolution means human beings and lemurs have a common ancestor.......(or that they WERE our ancestor)......
So how long ago did it happen? You tell me.
And if you're so sure that you answered the other question, post me a link, I have no idea what you're talking about.
fine, be lazy......the last time I was asked the same question, my reply was "sorry...I don't have a date......nor do I need one.....however, I will point out that studies of DNA have shown that all humans currently in existence are the descendants of a single woman who lived sometime between 50k and 500k (likely 120k-150k) years ago.....that might be a likely target...."
Do you have a link to a credible source?
From your link: "this Adam was by no means the only man alive at his time." How do you explain this?
drowning.......
So when Adam and Eve were kicked out of Eden, there were already other people on earth? Ummm. no.

From your link: "The Bible (Genesis 6–9) describes a worldwide flood (the Noachian Flood) covering even the highest mountains of the earth". So the bible describes a worldwide flood.
You quoted half of the first line from the introduction while ignoring that the article outlines Genesis not describing a global flood. I'm actually impressed, most don't even click the link to then deliberately misrepresent it as you just did.

...but I guess that's the theme of this thread, isn't it...misrepresenting something that you've read. You and Christians are doing this, you're both wrong but you won't hear it, so....have fun :)
Maybe you should try a link that doesn't contradict itself then? Just saying. :D

If evolution is correct we should be walking on the bones of the transition species.
Every species is a transition species. You are a transtition species.

And just what do you think I am going to transition into, a bear? A watermelon? A kitty? In fact as evolution goes, some scientists think you are devolving. How long will it take for you to start swinging through the trees? And will there be a mound of missing links to show your progression backwards into a monkey? And how long do you think that would take? Or do you think it happens automatically? Monkey, Monkey, Monkey Man? Man Man Man Monkey? Is that why there are no transition fossils for every single species?

And where are all of the bones of those that made the billion years of mutations it took to transition into me?
And could you please show me a simple eye? And the billions of mutant eyes that didn't work until the eye got the random sequence of amino acids in the order necessary to make the eye work? And then randomly did the exact same sequence/mistake over and over for billions of years with out making another random mistake? And show me where those strands of amino acids came from, and where they received their programing so as to line up in the specific order necessary for the eye to function. How many blind species did it take to produce one eye that worked? Or was the eye always complex, and if so, how did soup program it to work? Show me a functioning simple eye..........

Last edited:

It's comical. When you extremists get so flustered you resort to childish name-calling.

More comical than you pretending not to? fundie fundie mo monday banana fana fo....
Hollie Folly, where did amino acids learn to line up the way they do in DNA?

Forum List

Back