Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
God help me, I can't get enough of this show!!!!!! Hopefully, I'll at least be able to learn how to dress well or something.

yeah, maybe you can make it the queer eye 6 instead of 5! hahhahahhahaa

Jim, on this show ...a group of gay fellas[I forget how many] take one straight fella and ....aaaa.....a....de-man[???] him... Queer eye for the straight guy..... they clean up his looks...new clothes..shave,hair-cut...waxing[:fu2: ] clean up his abode..furnishings etc....painting...toss out junk[???].... basicly make a metro-guy out of someone you would have a brew with after work into something he will only be till his hair grows back and he stops carring out the trash again... How'd I do janeen???

nah,nah nah.....the gay guys only clean up his abode...attire and looks...they make him into a metro-guy....I dont know what that is cept to say its a straight guy that looks queer???? did that make sense to you?

that's about it jon!!! ahahha! now don't forget though when they are done, they all go back to their pad, sit down with some wine and gloat over all they did!!!!!!!

now don't forget though when they are done, they all go back to their pad, sit down with some wine and gloat over all they did!!!!!!!

Yeah, that's the funniest part. Those guys are funny,I don't care whether they're gay or not.

Heck, I wouldn't mind being on the show. My apartment needs to be redone, and I wouldn't mind getting some new clothes. Too bad you gotta be in the NYC area.

Dan, did you catch the one where they went back to some of their clients? haahhaha! yes, I have to agree, the end sitting down is the best, they just get so excited!!!!!! hahahaahah

My boyfriend and I LOVE this show! They're sooo mean, it's hysterical. I do have to say, the guys ALWAYS look better after, and the houses almost always. It's damn entertaining, especially when they get hammered and pat themselves on the back at the end

Never seen it but from the title I can tell I do not care to.

It is just another way to get Americans to accept any type of degenerate morality as OK and assist in the development of couch potato citizens who are happy with their six pack and the idiot tube in front of them rather than using their brain to actually think or getting off of their asses and actually doing something that requires an expenditure of energy.

It sets a great example for kids to see parents watching endless hours of drivel when they could be doing something productive or even, heaven forbid, spending time with the family actually talking. You could at least watch something instructive like the History channel, the Nature channel, or the Travel channel instead of Hollyweird's constant assault on morality and our ever decreasing mentational abilities.

We are not only stupid for wasting our valuable time watching such trash but we are also morons for paying for it.

Not to mention being the world's dumbest consumers because we all have to pay higher prices for things at the store because the makers of those fine products raise their prices to pay for the $1,000,000+"per episode" salary of actors who aren't even that good. A 30-second commercial costs $2.1 million for Super Bowl XXXVII; it was a tax write off for the companies but a price increase for the viewers.
According to published reports, Jane Kaczmarek of Malcolm in the Middle draws $150,000 an episode; Debra Messing and Eric McCormack of Will & Grace each pull in $250,000 an episode; and The West Wing's Martin Sheen is paid $300,000 an episode.

The cast of Friends and Ray Romano of Everybody Loves Raymond have been among the most notable combatants in Hollywood's favorite fall sport: the prime-time TV salary wars. The Friends cast emerged from their salary battle with deals for a reported $1.2 million an episode — each. Romano won a $1.8 million per episode deal.http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/Entertainment/2020_salarywars030926.html

Think what you'd pay for a Coke/Pepsi if they didn't have to pay $1,200,000 to each member of the "Friends" cast each episode?
How stupid can we get? Is Ray Romano REALLY worth $1,800,000 a week?????

It's all a part of the dumbing down of America and we are falling for it while they laugh all the way to the bank!!!!!!

Forum List

Back