'Queen of Soul' Aretha Franklin has died

Jump To It is disco.

The beat is great for dancing.

And-one-and-two
And-one-and-two
And-one-and-two
And-one-and-two

I would name the other really super great African-American singers besides Areatha to be:

- Whitney Houston

- James Brown

- Barry White.

In fact you could put these 4 at the top of the list of the very best singers in human history.

They're all singing in Heaven for God and his Angels now.

Perfection as a proof of God -- philosophically.

That 4 such singers were so very perfect is a further proof of God philosophically that God exists and lives.

Only a perfect God could have created four such perfect people.

Aretha had such a thunderously epic voice.....I like to think that in Heaven, Aretha and Janis are already practicing some duet together.

not an insult , she was old and overweight , hey , i am her age or just about . Cause of Pancreatic cancer , isn't it due to heavy drinking Dana ??

No pancreas cancer has nothing to do with drinking.

Since you're too lazy to actually learn about what you post before you post it, here's a link to risk factors for that type of cancer. None of it has anything to do with drinking.

How can you be so hateful and mean? Why post such a thing when you obviously have no idea what you're posting about?

You have to include something mean and hateful in your post. Why not just leave the thread alone since you obviously don't know much about Aretha Franklin and what killed her.

Pancreatic Cancer Risk Factors

not an insult , she was old and overweight , hey , i am her age or just about . Cause of Pancreatic cancer , isn't it due to heavy drinking Dana ??

Since you're too lazy to actually learn about what you post before you post it, here's a link to risk factors for that type of cancer. None of it has anything to do with drinking.

How can you be so hateful and mean? Why post such a thing when you obviously have no idea what you're posting about?

You have to include something mean and hateful in your post. Why not just leave the thread alone since you obviously don't know much about Aretha Franklin and what killed her.

--------------------------------- thankyou Dana , hey, thats the beauty of message boards . Its called learning and conversation and setting people straight . Thats what has always attracted me to message boards . Whats hateful and mean . I thought that PANCREATIC Cancer could be caused by heavy drinking Dana .

But here's the thing I've noticed over the years, Dana: out of all celebrities who have died of pancreatic cancer (Michael Landon, Patrick Swayze, Bill Hicks, etc., etc.) is that the one and only commonality they all had was a history of alcohol abuse. I know it's not conclusive medical proof, but it is basic common sense proof.

But here's the thing I've noticed over the years, Dana: out of all celebrities who have died of pancreatic cancer (Michael Landon, Patrick Swayze, Bill Hicks, etc., etc.) is that the one and only commonality they all had was a history of alcohol abuse. I know it's not conclusive medical proof, but it is basic common sense proof.

It's basic retarded rationalization to try to white-knight for a bigot, is what it is. You cretins who have nothing to say about the dead but trash them give me the urge to regurge.

Trump commented about her on TV.
He said she worked for me.
True story.

Forum List

Back