Quassam rockets not as big a deal as Israel claims

Then it seems to me the terrorists shouldn't have been shelling nearby, and that the only right thing to do would be to clear the area of housing where small children and families are present and being so terribly threatened, in order to remove the threat of terrorists from the neighborhood and vicinity,

You are going off topic.
I asked if their homes were made insecure by shelling to which you answered "that and more."

The OP stated, and I quote, "All the talk about the rocket attacks, is just a smoke screen to hide the real truth that Israel is the problem for acheiving peace"

Everything I have said is salient to the OP's lopsided blamegame, and your allegation of my being "off topic" smacks of "my way or the highway." That just doesn't wash.
;)
I have supported the Palestinians right to exist in a two state solution for years and peace somewhere around the 67 borders and sharing Jerusalem...But I will never accept indiscriminate acts of terror on civilians on both sides...

Stop whining. That is the internationally recognized interpretation.

I know, you lied about the text.
I don't care that the terrorists and their supporters, like you, think civilians are legal targets.
You're disgusting.

He so is :eusa_eh:

Pretty much all Israelis are in the army, have been in the army, will be in the army or are part of some reserves. So it's questionable to say that citizens aren't legitimate targets, because really, are there any civilians left in Israel? And do they support taking arab land and killing them?

Pretty much all Israelis are in the army, have been in the army, will be in the army or are part of some reserves. So it's questionable to say that citizens aren't legitimate targets, because really, are there any civilians left in Israel? And do they support taking arab land and killing them?
Pretty much all philistines support hamas-jihad terrorist gangsters, have some in their clans, are hamas-jihad terrorist gangsters themselves, or will happily become hamas-jihad terrorist gangsters. So, it's questionable to say that philistine citizens aren't legitimate targets, of course.

Pretty much all philistines support hamas-jihad terrorist gangsters, have some in their clans, are hamas-jihad terrorist gangsters themselves, or will happily become hamas-jihad terrorist gangsters. So, it's questionable to say that philistine citizens aren't legitimate targets, of course.

Just for fun, I checked what you wrote, and I'll say, at least you're consistent, you never make any sense. Ok, now back on ignore. See ya. :D

Anyone willing to discuss MY PROPOSAL that Israel develope a form of KASSAM rocket------with coumadin soaked nail bombs and use them as RETURN FIRE for every KASSAM that lands in Israel? My proposal would avoid those incursions which some people see as WAR CRIMES and make those who see Kassams as "HARMLESS" every HAPPY ANYONE? do not be afraid

Anyone willing to discuss MY PROPOSAL that Israel develope a form of KASSAM rocket------with coumadin soaked nail bombs and use them as RETURN FIRE for every KASSAM that lands in Israel? My proposal would avoid those incursions which some people see as WAR CRIMES and make those who see Kassams as "HARMLESS" every HAPPY ANYONE? do not be afraid

C'mon iro, you want to gas them all, don't you.

absolutely not-----you are thinking of AL HUSSEINI AND THE ARAB LEAGUE.
I just want them to be HAPPY knowing that people are willing
to do to them that which they consider GOOD AND HARMLESS
I do not want to do to them that which they KNOW to be
HARMFUL to others I consider sherri an expert in that which is "good"
according to her understanding of "ISA"

Sounds like a good idea.

Anyone willing to discuss MY PROPOSAL that Israel develope a form of KASSAM rocket------with coumadin soaked nail bombs and use them as RETURN FIRE for every KASSAM that lands in Israel? My proposal would avoid those incursions which some people see as WAR CRIMES and make those who see Kassams as "HARMLESS" every one HAPPY ANYONE? do not be afraid
Sounds like a good idea.

I thought georgie and sherri would respond----they have stated that kassams
are harmless

irosie91, ima, et al,

Ahh, I thought you guys knew.

(COMMENT)

This Holy Infidel Season, the Believer Elves are using the Fajr-5 Rocket they got in their Persian Stockings pinned on the mantel, above the Handbook for Peace (or Jihad for Dummies). These are the 333mm, 70mi range, 170kg warhead trimmed in Jihadic Red. While in the hands of Gazians - is like giving them to the blind, they'll be lucky to hit anything; but, they can totally demolished a multi-story dwelling.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

iro, do you have your coffin picked out yet? Because if not, don't you think that it's time to do it?

iro, do you have your coffin picked out yet? Because if not, don't you think that it's time to do it?
As all can see, the supposedly Spring Chicken, Frau Ima, is talkingt about coffins once again. Could it be that it is he/she who is looking forward to dying and has his/her own coffin picked out. No doubt his/her significant other has paid for a cheap one. I wonder if they tell death and cemetery jokes after the regular business at the Bund meeting is over because Frau Ima seems obsessed with death.

As all can see, the supposedly Spring Chicken, Frau Ima, is talkingt about coffins once again. Could it be that it is he/she who is looking forward to dying and has his/her own coffin picked out. No doubt his/her significant other has paid for a cheap one. I wonder if they tell death and cemetery jokes after the regular business at the Bund meeting is over because Frau Ima seems obsessed with death.

snide and cynical remarks about AGE and DEBILITY-----are as prevalent as
"toilet" jokes in the gutters of "humanity" it is not her fault-----it is her "culture"

"toilet" jokes in the gutters of "humanity" it is not her fault-----it is her "culture"

I bet you both have your coffins picked out. :D

Perhaps Frau Ima (the bored hausfrau with a death wish) is disappointed that his/ner significant other (we actually don't know what Ima considers himself/herself now at this period in his/her life) is not going to spend good money on any coffin for Ima but is going to have him/her cremated instead and thrown to the fishes. Save up some money, Ima, for your own coffin and a burial plot if you don't want to be cremated by your significant other

Perhaps Frau Ima (the bored hausfrau with a death wish) is disappointed that his/ner significant other (we actually don't know what Ima considers himself/herself now at this period in his/her life) is not going to spend good money on any coffin for Ima but is going to have him/her cremated instead and thrown to the fishes. Save up some money, Ima, for your own coffin and a burial plot if you don't want to be cremated by your significant other

I have my spot already picked out on my land. And a simple pine box will do. I'm going back to the earth. You can be the one to pretend that you're going to heaven. :lol:

I have my spot already picked out on my land. And a simple pine box will do. I'm going back to the earth. You can be the one to pretend that you're going to heaven. :lol:
I wouldn't be surprised if Ima's spot is in the garbage dump where even the rats will leave once he/she is buried. What is this fixation of yours, Frau Ima, with death, coffins, burial plots, etc.? It sounds very macabre to me, and no doubt other posters must feel the same. Instead of thinking about your death and the death of others constantly, be thankful that you are alive.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ima's spot is in the garbage dump where even the rats will leave once he/she is buried. What is this fixation of yours, Frau Ima, with death, coffins, burial plots, etc.? It sounds very macabre to me, and no doubt other posters must feel the same. Instead of thinking about your death and the death of others constantly, be thankful that you are alive.
I'm just thinking that soon, the bunch of you will be dead and how much better the world and this board will be.

I'm just thinking that soon, the bunch of you will be dead and how much better the world and this board will be.
Piteous.

Anyone willing to discuss MY PROPOSAL that Israel develope a form of KASSAM rocket------with coumadin soaked nail bombs and use them as RETURN FIRE for every KASSAM that lands in Israel? My proposal would avoid those incursions which some people see as WAR CRIMES and make those who see Kassams as "HARMLESS" VERY HAPPY

ANYONE? do not be afraid!!!! Sherri----how about you?
such a move would suit your belief that people should
SO UNTO OTHERS AS THEY WOULD HAVE OTHERS
DO UNTO THEM. Don't you want Israel to
'do unto gaza as you claim is so harmless to israel' ????

Forum List

Back