Quassam rockets not as big a deal as Israel claims

For discussion----for both pro and con. How about this for an ACCEPTABLE RESPONSE to Kassam rockets. How about Israel produces a KASSAM ROCKET of its own------and simply shoots one into Gaza for every Kassam shot into Israel?
simply for discussion----theoretical uhm deach?
sherri? doc?

For discussion----for both pro and con. How about this for an ACCEPTABLE RESPONSE to Kassam rockets. How about Israel produces a KASSAM ROCKET of its own------and simply shoots one into Gaza for every Kassam shot into Israel?
simply for discussion----theoretical uhm deach?
sherri? doc?

Is no one going to respond to my FAIR AND EQUITABLE
PROPOSAL?

Egypt is too busy trying to do what the US and Israel tell them to. Buncha fucktards.
Hadn't you better call yourself that name, Ima, since you seem to have missed all the rioting in the streets by two different factions in Egypts. Do you really think the U.S. and Israel are telling these two groups to riot? If you think so, you are even dumber than previously thought.

...with regard to Israel, you fucking moronic simpleton.

As for the riots, do you think the US and Israel want the Muslim Brotherhood to keep power? So do you think the mossad and the cia don't have anything to do in Egypt, you fucking moronic simpleton.
Ima, such language from a woman. I guess it must be hard to give up the habits one had when one was a vulgar man. It's unbelievable that you think the CIA and Mossad are behind the riots in Egypt. Can your little he/she mind take in the fact that perhaps there are people in Egypt who want more of a democracy and don;t want to live under what the Muslim Brotherhood wants them to?

What government entity was created by the 600,000 Jews while 1.2 million Muslims resided there? Was there an election?

Keep dancing!

The government entity that was quickly recognized by the UN and admitted to full membership as soon as the ceasefire was implemented in 1949. Elections were held as soon as the fighting ended and each Knesset has had Arab Israelis as members.

Only about 1/4 of the Palestinians were allowed to vote.

Things would be quite different if everybody could vote.

Exactly! Let me know when Arabs can vote in their own countries.
Especially when women can vote, then you can whine about Israel.

First off, the rocket attacks didn't start until 2001.

And at that time, Israel was in its 35th year of their belligerent occupation of Palestinian land, which, BTW, confirms Israel is the aggressor.

In 2001 - 4 rockets fired - 1 Israeli dead \ 179 Palestinian's killed
In 2002 - 34 rockets fired - 0 Israeli dead \ 373 Palestinian's killed
In 2003 - 155 rockets fired - 0 Israeli dead \ 370 Palestinian's killed
In 2004 - 281 rockets fired - 7 Israeli dead \ 625 Palestinian's killed​
Since April of 2001 up to the present - 7,361 rockets fired - 59 Israeli dead \ 4,717 Palestinian's killed

We can conclude two things from the numbers above:
  1. The violence started with Israel
  2. All the talk about the rocket attacks, is just a smoke screen to hide the real truth that Israel is the problem for acheiving peace

So in your eyes it's nothing more than a numbers game when firing rockets at innocent civilians... What a complete moron you have exposed yourself to be.

Under international law, Israeli citizens are not considered "civilians."

Liar.

The government entity that was quickly recognized by the UN and admitted to full membership as soon as the ceasefire was implemented in 1949. Elections were held as soon as the fighting ended and each Knesset has had Arab Israelis as members.

It was Israel that did not allow them to vote.

What government entity was created by the 600,000 Jews while 1.2 million Muslims resided there? Was there an election?

Keep dancing!

No, all the Arab Israelis were able to vote.

Pakistan was also created without the consent of ALL OF THE RESIDENTS OF THE INDIAN SUB CONTINENT -----in fact even the USA was created without MOST of the residents of NORTH AMERICA

No, all the Arab Israelis were able to vote.

What I said is true.

So in your eyes it's nothing more than a numbers game when firing rockets at innocent civilians... What a complete moron you have exposed yourself to be.

Liar.

Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person:...(2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power)

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention

Stupid.

It was Israel that did not allow them to vote.

You're right, Arabs vote in Israel. Which Arab countries allow them to vote?
Which Arab countries allow women to vote?

Liar.

Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person:...(2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power)

Stupid.
Occupy what, moron? There was never an Arab Palestinian state or people. The land was controlled by the British and before that for 600 years was Ottoman land. So who wants to vote? Bunch of Egyptian invaders who began calling themselves Palestinians as of 1967? Or Syrian invaders. Or is it Jordanians. Palestinian Arabs are a made up people, so naturally Israel would allow those who become Israeli citizens the right to vote. The rest of the Arabs that are trying to destroy Israel don't get to vote while simultaneously trying to accomplish that goal.

Soweee.

Liar.

Stupid.

Thanks, but why would I care about the interpretation you posted?
Show me in the actual text, cretin.

Stupid.

Find a different interpretation.

That is what it says. You are just blowing smoke.

Find a different interpretation.

That is what it says. You are just blowing smoke.

You're the one claiming Israeli civilians and not protected.

That is what it says.

Great, show me the section in the text that proves your claim.

Full text.

Forum List

Back