Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

He's done everything republicans said would lead to great growth. So far it's just great deficits.

And liberals/democrats have done everything they could to hamper any growth.
Which was about nothing the first two years. Repubs had full control. But it's funny you still try to blame dems. Partisans are so very dumb.

Listen, how about I break it down to a level you may understand. Let's say I was adding a room onto a house, I have a deadline. Every third day you call the city to come out because you question something being done. What happens to my deadline?
Repubs have done everything to the economy they claimed would make it great again. They did their big tax cuts. They have eliminated regulations. Nobody stood in their way for 2 years. And even with huge deficits we didn't hit 3%. Sad.

Idiot...
Yes you are. The repubs can do anything and you will follow. Partisan idiot....

Yep, so what the heck resist. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem....I'm sure you've heard that before.
He's done everything republicans said would lead to great growth. So far it's just great deficits.

Which was about nothing the first two years. Repubs had full control. But it's funny you still try to blame dems. Partisans are so very dumb.

Listen, how about I break it down to a level you may understand. Let's say I was adding a room onto a house, I have a deadline. Every third day you call the city to come out because you question something being done. What happens to my deadline?
Repubs have done everything to the economy they claimed would make it great again. They did their big tax cuts. They have eliminated regulations. Nobody stood in their way for 2 years. And even with huge deficits we didn't hit 3%. Sad.
Why are so many Americans struggling in cities run by democrats with tons of money ??

He will crush it if congress approves his trade deals

What trade deals. NAFTA 2.0 is the only one's he's done.
Yes slightly changed nafta will make a huge difference....
Lol another libtard
Another partisan with no brain....
Ohhh I don’t have a brain lol who did you vote for?
When? I've voted many times. And I've voted repub more than dem. But I'm not blind to failures. Look at the deficits.....

Trump inherited a strong economy.
Snowflakes who repeat this lie continue to be stumped by 1 question:

Barry declared Manufacturing plants were GONE FOREVER, NEVER TO RETURN. He declared those jobs were gone forever and that this was the 'New Norm'...and he stopped trying to woo them back. In fact, his massive over-regulation helped drive them out of the country....

THIS is part of the failed policies Trump inherited.

So, after leaving office, how did OBAMA affect the return of all those manufacturing plants and manufacturing jobs to the US?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA.....

HE DIDN'T.

Trump abandoned Obama's failed policies.

Trump oversaw the elimination of Obama's over-regulation legacy.

Trump got the manufacturing plants and jobs to return.

The fact that snowflakes blamed Bush for every Obama failure for 8 years then have attempted to claim 2 years of Trump successes as Obama's is hilarious.

The fact that Democrats are claiming Obama is responsible for destroying their decades-old policy of 'economic slavery' which kept blacks unemployed, poor, and dependent on Democrats social program hand-outs in exchange for their votes is hilarious.

Why are so many Americans struggling in cities run by democrats with tons of money ??
You mean all cities? I thought trump made everything great again? Who is struggling?

Trump inherited a strong economy.
Snowflakes who repeat this lie continue to be stumped by 1 question:

Barry declared Manufacturing plants were GONE FOREVER, NEVER TO RETURN. He declared those jobs were gone forever and that this was the 'New Norm'...and he stopped trying to woo them back. In fact, his massive over-regulation helped drive them out of the country....

THIS is part of the failed policies Trump inherited.

So, after leaving office, how did OBAMA affect the return of all those manufacturing plants and manufacturing jobs to the US?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA.....

HE DIDN'T.

Trump abandoned Obama's failed policies.

Trump oversaw the elimination of Obama's over-regulation legacy.

Trump got the manufacturing plants and jobs to return.

The fact that snowflakes blamed Bush for every Obama failure for 8 years then have attempted to claim 2 years of Trump successes as Obama's is hilarious.

The fact that Democrats are claiming Obama is responsible for destroying their decades-old policy of 'economic slavery' which kept blacks unemployed, poor, and dependent on Democrats social program hand-outs in exchange for their votes is hilarious.
And trump spent like we were in a recession. Huge deficits. And still less than 3% growth. Sad.

You fricken loons are, if nothing else, quite entertaining. You piss and moan month after month for the last couple of years, resisting everything and anything possible. Then you want to whine about GDP numbers not reaching a certain level. Why the hell don't ya try contributing for once in your stinkin life.
Given trump is spending like we are in a recession we need a lot more growth than we are getting. Deficits are huge.

Yep, so what the heck resist. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem....I'm sure you've heard that before.

False Pubs. And so many more. You Progs had total massive control the first two years of Obama. Somehow we ended up with the bastardization of Obamacare passed near Christmas of 2009 when they were on their way out. And the expansion of the tyranny Patriot Act and other right removal laws. At least they did it. Repubs did nothing when they were on they were on their way out before the last election.

Lol another libtard
When? I've voted many times. And I've voted repub more than dem. But I'm not blind to failures. Look at the deficits.....
Look at it.. entitlements most are going to welfare to democrat run towns, and grants

Lol another libtard
Seems like someone is forgetting (intentionally) years of Democrat / Obama deficits.

Let me know when an all-GOP House, Senate, & WH passes a $1 trillion failed ''jobs' bill that contains over 7,000 pieces of GOP-Only pork, contains non-shovel-ready Shovel-Ready jobs, and ends up costing tax payers approx $774,000 PER JOB claimed to have been saved / created, like Obama and the Democrats did....

Let me know when Trump secures a credit-rating downgrade, like Obama did for the US, the 1st in US history...

:p

Given trump is spending like we are in a recession we need a lot more growth than we are getting. Deficits are huge.

False Pubs. And so many more. You Progs had total massive control the first two years of Obama. Somehow we ended up with the bastardization of Obamacare passed near Christmas of 2009 when they were on their way out. And the expansion of the tyranny Patriot Act and other right removal laws. At least they did it. Repubs did nothing when they were on they were on their way out before the last election.
Sure. And the last two years still haven't hit 3%, but we've had massive deficits.

You mean all cities? I thought trump made everything great again? Who is struggling?
Towns run by democrats will always stuggle until they are removed.. rich always get rich under democrat rule.. while the poor stuggle and get poorer

Lol another libtard
Look at it.. entitlements most are going to welfare to democrat run towns, and grants
Oh? So Repubs increased entitlements with record low unemployment? Deficits were much lower the last few years of Obama....

Lol another libtard
Seems like someone is forgetting (intentionally) years of Democrat / Obama deficits.

Let me know when an all-GOP House, Senate, & WH passes a $1 trillion failed ''jobs' bill that contains over 7,000 pieces of GOP-Only pork, contains non-shovel-ready Shovel-Ready jobs, and ends up costing tax payers approx $774,000 PER JOB claimed to have been saved / created, like Obama and the Democrats did....

Let me know when Trump secures a credit-rating downgrade, like Obama did for the US, the 1st in US history...

:p

I remember republicans claiming to be fiscally responsible. Then with full control they ran deficits during a strong economy like we were in a recession. Nothing worse than that. And you applaud it! Partisan hack.

Lol another libtard
Oh? So Repubs increased entitlements with record low unemployment? Deficits were much lower the last few years of Obama....
Trumps investment will drive revenue never seen before. It’s onky year two.. don’t melt snowflake

Trumps investment will drive revenue never seen before. It’s onky year two.. don’t melt snowflake
Investments in more entitlements? haha He feeds you shit and you keep eating. Good partisan.

And trump spent like we were in a recession. Huge deficits. And still less than 3% growth. Sad.
What is sad is Trump has achieved economic and employment successes in 2 years Obama never achieved in 8 years, and you are simultaneously trying to discredit those achievements AND falsely claim them as Obama's.

Bwuhahahaha....

Investments in more entitlements? haha He feeds you shit and you keep eating. Good partisan.
Just reality

What is sad is Trump has achieved economic and employment successes in 2 years Obama never achieved in 8 years, and you are simultaneously trying to discredit those achievements AND falsely claim them as Obama's.

Bwuhahahaha....
I don't really much care about Obama. Why do you guys keep talking about him? We currently have less than 3% growth and huge deficits. Trump is turning us into Greece.

Just reality
You repubs do love deficits. How about those growing trade deficits?

Forum List

Back