A tale of Two Real Estate Markets?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Low SALT states generally have increasingly appreciating markets that still look cheap to people fleeing high SALT states and the competing analyses of what is going on seem to be getting more contradictory by the day.

Low SALT states generally have increasingly appreciating markets that still look cheap to people fleeing high SALT states and the competing analyses of what is going on seem to be getting more contradictory by the day.
Interesting. I haven't read about high and low, state and local tax states since the "tax reform" bill passed. Got a link(s) you'd like to share?

Interesting. I haven't read about high and low, state and local tax states since the "tax reform" bill passed. Got a link(s) you'd like to share?

None that I trust. MarketWatch having two radically different takes on the real estate market today that confused me even worse when I went into the links within the opinion pieces is the inspiration for this thread.

Bloomberg, Reuters and CNBC also have their own theories they are trying to justify.

My own interest in the matter is that here in Jax Beach prices are going ape and the way unsolicited bids have increased by better than 20% since tax season started. I'm having serious problems getting to the gym or getting a cup of coffee with my buddies, the house flippers and their trucks are turning two lane roads into one lane roads. two of the 12 houses on my block have flipped since Jan. v. 9 sales in the previous 40 years.

Forum List

Back