PVT Bradley Manning will never see freedom again

Well, come on, give him a trial first!

Then when... er if... he is found guilty let him rot in prison.

Immie

Immie
oops
LOL
i got that from another poster when i said a rapist iof a 2 year old was guilty

and my repose was "we arent a court of law"

The kid fucked up, that's for sure.

But I still can't understand how they could give a private access to kind of information.

He's already been tried and convicted court.

I am working on having him extradited to my house, where I will sentence him, but the Justice Department is dragging their feet. :(

Immie
oops
LOL
i got that from another poster when i said a rapist iof a 2 year old was guilty

and my repose was "we arent a court of law"

You got it from me. And, when it's civvies, yea... but this is the military.... He's guilty, he's goin', down.... and he'll die an old man never having seen the light of day. I like it. The guy committed treason against this country. I'm glad they didn't give him the needle. Let him waste away.

Pfc. Manning was given a trust. He betrayed that trust. I do not care, whether the administration he attempted to embarrass was liberal, or conservative. I do not care, whether his motives were personal, or political. Pfc. Manning knowing damaged the national security interests of the United States, and provided intelligence information to its enemies, in violation of regulations, the UCMJ, and his oath of service. I have no sympathy for this worthless individual. Let this treasonous disgrace to the uniform rot in Leavenworth.

Can't see how I can feel sorry for the little bastard

Still don't see how a private has access to so much sensitive information

Its great that he got locked up for life ! :clap2:

He was complaining that he doesn't get cable in jail! :bsflag:

Can't see how I can feel sorry for the little bastard

Still don't see how a private has access to so much sensitive information

Well, I've been out for a while (10 years), but here's my theory. Access to classified information was based on job position, work area and need-to-know. This all fit nice and neat when talking about working in a secured facility where the files are stored in paper format inside a cabinet.

Nowadays, it's all different. Through the wonders of the internet, the correct password, and a thumbdrive, it's very possible to have unlimited access from one computer workstation without ever having to leave the authorized work area. In other words, back in the "old days," security experts briefed to be on the lookout for people roaming around office areas that they normally wouldn't have access to or asking questions about projects that has nothing to do with their jobs, or making excessive copies of documents at the copy machine, or being caught in a series of minor security violations. All of this was based on the idea of getting access to pieces of paper stored in a place that they didn't have authorized access to. But with networked computers, Manning didn't even have to leave his workstation. For all anyone else knew, he was busily working on his assigned project even though he may have either been hacking or simply accessing information that was not restricted from him with the simple click of the mouse.

If this was the case, then DoD needs to re-think the whole access concept and step into the 21st century.

But that's just my guess.

Manning is guilty, but there should be others along with him going down. Where the heck was his chain of command? How was it he was not supervised? Todays companies monitor everything and warn their employees of personal internet use. Employees get fired evry day for misusing the internet at work. The chain of command for Manning dropped the ball and should be just as guilty.

As for life in prison, I don't want to pay to keep him alive.

Forum List

Back