Putin the Conqueror

I am certain you are wrong.

Notice how the media, pols, government dupes, and others are doing their best to demonize Putin. Has familiar rings to it and just might lead us into WWIII?

Dumb-asses!!!

It's extremely hard to talk about Putin factually and not have a negative slant. The guy is the antithesis to "Free Nation"
I think you know nothing about their nation. Just what media say

Notice how the media, pols, government dupes, and others are doing their best to demonize Putin. Has familiar rings to it and just might lead us into WWIII?

Dumb-asses!!!

It's extremely hard to talk about Putin factually and not have a negative slant. The guy is the antithesis to "Free Nation"
It was not so long ago people in west thought Putin was a good guy. Then, he started doing things to bring questions. Putting people in prison for what seems like political motives. Acting like big shot bragging about Russia having nuke weapons. What he has done in Ukraine has been unacceptable and while he is doing this, threatening west with cold war tactics of challenging air space with military aircraft, including the kind that carries nuclear weapons. Putin has demonized himself. The media has not been needed to do that. He has done it all by himself and the Russian government has allowed him to do these things.

Dumb-asses!!!

It was not so long ago people in west thought Putin was a good guy. Then, he started doing things to bring questions. Putting people in prison for what seems like political motives. Acting like big shot bragging about Russia having nuke weapons. What he has done in Ukraine has been unacceptable and while he is doing this, threatening west with cold war tactics of challenging air space with military aircraft, including the kind that carries nuclear weapons. Putin has demonized himself. The media has not been needed to do that. He has done it all by himself and the Russian government has allowed him to do these things.

So what exactly he has done in Ukraine? I repeat we don`t know the truth about current shit in Ukraine. Just think, if it was his invasion, then why eastern Ukraine still not a part of Russia? I believe he could annex that region in the couple of days

Dumb-asses!!!

So what exactly he has done in Ukraine? I repeat we don`t know the truth about current shit in Ukraine. Just think, if it was his invasion, then why eastern Ukraine still not a part of Russia? I believe he could annex that region in the couple of days
We know plenty of truth about what is going on in Ukraine. Did you know that Russian military weapons captured by Ukraine are being displayed in Kiev this week for all the world to see? How many captured Russian soldiers have to be captured by Ukraine before the excuse of "lost" soldiers who wandered into Ukraine, or troops are "volunteers" of entire Russian units and their equipment are coming to Ukraine out of the love for their comrades in Ukraine.
Why are separatist not part of Russia yet you ask. It is because Russia does not want to take responsibility for the millions of citizens their. They made that mistake with Crimea and the poor suckers in Crimea are totally dependent on Russian welfare and funding. Putin has taken short term victory for long term loss. He did not calculate the damage being done to the Russian economy. Those people will be lucky to have tushunka with their potatoes.

Dumb-asses!!!

We know plenty of truth about what is going on in Ukraine. Did you know that Russian military weapons captured by Ukraine are being displayed in Kiev this week for all the world to see? How many captured Russian soldiers have to be captured by Ukraine before the excuse of "lost" soldiers who wandered into Ukraine, or troops are "volunteers" of entire Russian units and their equipment are coming to Ukraine out of the love for their comrades in Ukraine.
Why are separatist not part of Russia yet you ask. It is because Russia does not want to take responsibility for the millions of citizens their. They made that mistake with Crimea and the poor suckers in Crimea are totally dependent on Russian welfare and funding. Putin has taken short term victory for long term loss. He did not calculate the damage being done to the Russian economy. Those people will be lucky to have tushunka with their potatoes.
I doubt these "evidence"

Dumb-asses!!!

Passports, allegedly belonging to the Russian soldiers, can not be evidence of presence of Russian soldiers in Ukraine for one simple reason - no one takes a passport to go to war, especially in such situation

I doubt these "evidence"
That is very convenient when you are taking a pro Russian stance. Russian military hardware and captured troops along with photo's, video's and eye witness accounts from foreign journalist and your response is "I doubt these evidence".

I doubt these "evidence"
That is very convenient when you are taking a pro Russian stance. Russian military hardware and captured troops along with photo's, video's and eye witness accounts from foreign journalist and your response is "I doubt these evidence".

Links?

I doubt these "evidence"

Links?
How about an admission from Putin himself, published by a Russian source, RT News? Would that be evidence?

rt.com/news/crimea-defense-russian-soldiers-108/

This happened way back in the start up.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-28934213

Last edited:
I doubt these "evidence"

Links?
How about an admission from Putin himself, published by a Russian source, RT News? Would that be evidence?

rt.com/news/crimea-defense-russian-soldiers-108/

This happened way back in the start up.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-28934213
This is important enough to Putin he is not going to let Ukrainian separatists mess this up for him. Putin is definitely in charge the whole way.

Who wants war? I just don't want to see another dictator run over a country killing and destroying their land for whatever reason his warped mind thinks is going to build a stronger country. I do not suggest America send in troops and Putin is betting on just that. Unless his mental illness drives him to further borders. For now the Ukrainians who wish to retain the sovereignty of their nation are paying the ultimate price for not having the arms to defend themselves and their land.
Russia has been playing war with Europe for centuries..I see no whey it is going to end anytime soon...
And America will have to learn the lesson Napoleon and Hitler did in trying to subjugate Russia, it won't work. One of America's weaknesses is their lack of historical sense, they never learn.

The downgrade was political weapon, not a reflect of the Russian economy by any means.

In contrast,Russia has a public debt of 9.2 percent of its GDP, where the US has 72 percent. Across the EU, several countries have public debt more than 100 percent of GDP.

"In these countries, unlike Russia, the scale of loans has exceeded the potential of national wealth production, resulting in a ‘bubble’. This crisis has spread across the world due to the policy of quantitative easing and switching on the printing press. All the countries have been forced to pay the price for this," Guan Jianzhong said.

Russia s downgrade by Western ratings agencies politicized Dagong boss RT Business

Dumb-asses!!!

The Ukrainian government are known liars, so no one really takes their hysteria of "russian invasion" seriously. Anyone with a brain knows both sides of the conflict use russian military hardware, so that "evidence" means nothing. Ukrainian government just goes through this act everytime they are getting defeated on the battle field. They put this act on over the summer, and are doing it again now Its hard for people to take their lies seriously when the Chief of Staff of Ukraine's Armed Forces says says there are no Russian troops in Ukraine.
Ukrainian Government No Russian Troops Are Fighting Against Us . Sanctions against Russia based on Falsehoods Global Research

Not that Russia wouldn't be totally justified in bringing in troops to protect the people of Donbass, and allow them integration into the Russian Federation as they voted overwhelmingly to do so and have historically been part of Russia. If only Putin had moved in to protect Donbass like he did Crimea, much bloodshed would have been avoided.

The Ukrainian government are known liars, so no one really takes their hysteria of "russian invasion" seriously. Anyone with a brain knows both sides of the conflict use russian military hardware, so that "evidence" means nothing. Ukrainian government just goes through this act everytime they are getting defeated on the battle field. They put this act on over the summer, and are doing it again now Its hard for people to take their lies seriously when the Chief of Staff of Ukraine's Armed Forces says says there are no Russian troops in Ukraine.
Ukrainian Government No Russian Troops Are Fighting Against Us . Sanctions against Russia based on Falsehoods Global Research

Not that Russia wouldn't be totally justified in bringing in troops to protect the people of Donbass, and allow them integration into the Russian Federation as they voted overwhelmingly to do so and have historically been part of Russia. If only Putin had moved in to protect Donbass like he did Crimea, much bloodshed would have been avoided.
Ha! And having your president chosen by Russia your idea of an open government? Shooting at it's own citizens and living like he's Michael Jackson? And those trucks filled with weapons(or aid...lol) just drove themselves over the border. Oh and the commercial airline that was shot down accidently?

Imagine a president with no willingness to win taking America into war with a nation led by a ruthless win-at-any-cost leader.

But that could never happen!

Well....up to now.......

Ha! And having your president chosen by Russia your idea of an open government? Shooting at it's own citizens and living like he's Michael Jackson? And those trucks filled with weapons(or aid...lol) just drove themselves over the border. Oh and the commercial airline that was shot down accidently?
Seems like you are describing the current Ukrainian president, who is looting the people and sending young Ukrainian men to wage war on the people of Donbass, except he is an American puppet and intelligence asset instead of a Russian one.
Wikileak Cables Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in Washington s Pocket Since 2006 SCG News

Who wants war? I just don't want to see another dictator run over a country killing and destroying their land for whatever reason his warped mind thinks is going to build a stronger country. I do not suggest America send in troops and Putin is betting on just that. Unless his mental illness drives him to further borders. For now the Ukrainians who wish to retain the sovereignty of their nation are paying the ultimate price for not having the arms to defend themselves and their land.
Russia has been playing war with Europe for centuries..I see no whey it is going to end anytime soon...
And America will have to learn the lesson Napoleon and Hitler did in trying to subjugate Russia, it won't work. One of America's weaknesses is their lack of historical sense, they never learn.
You are probably right that America could benefit from a greater historical sense. And you are definitely correct that there are lessons to be learned from Napoleon and Hitler, but not in the manner you stated. One can reasonably state that Russia has some justification in taking Crimea. One would be harder pressed to justify going into eastern Ukraine but the case can still be made. Taking Debaltseve was logical and pretty much inevitable when and how the ceasefire was created. And it would have been disastrous to arm someone who was sleepwalking. But now some people got slapped with reality. Putin will only be stopped militarily. When it was rational and somewhat justifiable for Russia to try and increase its security that is one thing but now for Putin to continue he is entered the realm of conquest and there are lessons to be learned from Napoleon and Hitler.

Obama teamed up with Putin to dismantle the USA by causing the biggest financial collapse ever.

Putin and the Chinese have de facto stopped accepting US Dollars and are converting their dollars to gold. Russia can, and probably will, strangle the EU economy to death with the flick of a switch and, taking a page from the Bush Playbook, might even gin up a false flag to blame it on Islamic terrorists. The EU, the pompous asses they are get 1/3 of their oil and gas from Russia. So the EU acting tough with Russia is like the scene from Blazing Saddles where Cleavon Little threatens to kill himself unless they let him go.

I mentioned learning historical lessons from Hitler. While Putin is no Hitler, thankfully, I do see some parallels in scenarios. Both counties suffered a major defeat after pouring just about everything the country had into the effort, granted the Cold War was a hot war. Both countries had struggling economies after their defeat and blamed treats or business agreements for at least some of their aliment. Both Hitler and Putin were elected into office and both are extremely nationalistic. Both seek to reclaim territory they felt/feel was taken from them. Both put much of national pride in their war machine. Both countries invade another nation shortly after hosting the Olympic games. Yes, I blame the Olympic games. :) Too much can be read out of an analogy but they can also be useful.

Forum List

Back