Putin the Conqueror

I am certain you are wrong.

Notice how the media, pols, government dupes, and others are doing their best to demonize Putin. Has familiar rings to it and just might lead us into WWIII?

Dumb-asses!!!

Notice how the media, pols, government dupes, and others are doing their best to demonize Putin. Has familiar rings to it and just might lead us into WWIII?

Dumb-asses!!!

It's extremely hard to talk about Putin factually and not have a negative slant. The guy is the antithesis to "Free Nation"

One fact remains certain Putin has Obama's and Europe's number. So what else would you say about one of the KGB's finest.

Destroyer of Worlds.

:lmao:

Let's see now. Since the fall of the USSR Putin has one incursion into Georgia. Don't even hand me bullshit that he invaded Crimea. As soon as the illegal coup was fait accompli and the President that the EAST voted for was unconstitutionally forced from power, Crimea went running to Mother Russia's arms to protect themselves from the ultra nationalist thugs now in power in Kiev.

Let's take a look at American foreign involvements since the fall of the USSR.

Gulf War I

Bosnia

Afghanistan

Iraq

Egypt US pressured Mubarak to resign installed puppet regime under the Muslim Brotherhood

Libya "we came we saw he died" removed Gaddafi from power and turned Libya into a dogs breakfast with jihadis in charge

Syria continuing attempts to remove Assad and turn Syria over to the opposition Syrian Muslim Brotherhood

This interference has led to the rise of ISIS. 'Nuff said.

And helping the opposition in the Ukraine to overthrow a duly elected President and his party and installing a western puppet favorable to the west.

Some one want to tell me after this run down who is the problem here?

It ain't freaking Putin.

Dumb-asses!!!

It's extremely hard to talk about Putin factually and not have a negative slant. The guy is the antithesis to "Free Nation"
Yeah... Similar to Obama.

Wish he was president of the US. He is what a strong president is. Another Roosevelt. Both Teddy and Franklin.

Lol. I see The Pootin love hasn't wavered on here.

I can suggest an easy way for The Pootin to be your president.

Shoot. I forgot a couple of military involvements.

Add this to my list. :)

Haiti in 1991 CIA backed a military coup to get rid of the President.

Then there was Somalia in '92 to '94.

Here's where Haiti really gets whacked out because then the US intervenes again and put Bertrand BACK in power. '94 - '96.

I'd forgotten about Liberia and Zaire. That was 1996-1997.

2004 we overthrow Bertrand in Haiti AGAIN.

So how many interventions by the US versus Putin :lmao:?

Who's the biggest shit disturber on the planet? And btw for most of the interventions I've not taken issue with.

BUT anyone who wants to portray Putin as the most aggressive world leader on the planet needs to ask their therapist to up the voltage for their next session.

Dumb-asses!!!
He is only doing what anybody would do when faced with such an incompetent charlatan as Obama; grabbing while the grabbing is good.

His people expect no less.

Dumb-asses!!!
And if your children died from mortar blasts and your job and home were blown to smithereens you would just say Putin is protecting you from the West with whatever aggrandizement of speech that would seem perfectly logical for your brain.

Dumb-asses!!!
And if your children died from mortar blasts and your job and home were blown to smithereens you would just say Putin is protecting you from the West with whatever aggrandizement of speech that would seem perfectly logical for your brain.
Silly.

The war in the Ukraine is entirely to the consequence of interventions by the West. Had Obama and NATO not covertly removed an elected government, Ukraine would likely be at peace right now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back