Putin the Conqueror

Wish he was president of the US. He is what a strong president is. Another Roosevelt. Both Teddy and Franklin.

Both of those were horrible presidents.
To you. Only because they broke up corporations and helped the poor.

They did no such thing. Rockefeller ended up with billions more....thanks to govt breaking up standard oil. Lol. FDR did nothing for the poor. He did cede off eastern europe to the communist thug stalin who had over 20 million people murdered.

Wish he was president of the US. He is what a strong president is. Another Roosevelt. Both Teddy and Franklin.
He's a fucking dictator you idiot.
Freely elected just like every president the US has ever had. :)

Both of those were horrible presidents.
To you. Only because they broke up corporations and helped the poor.

They did no such thing. Rockefeller ended up with billions more....thanks to govt breaking up standard oil. Lol. FDR did nothing for the poor. He did cede off eastern europe to the communist thug stalin who had over 20 million people murdered.
He cleaned up the mess 12 years of republican rule made. So yes he did do a lot for the poor..he could have done more I wish Wallace had stayed his VP and become president when Roosevelt died but that's life. The New Deal did a hell of a lot to help the poor his 2nd bill of rights I wish had become true...would have been awesome.

The Destroyer Of Worlds.
Hyperbolic, hysterics and just plain nonsense driven by the need to have a bad guy out there to justify the never ending war emergency. Is it Eastasia that we war with this week or is it Eurasia? Or does it matter? You need to check with the ministry of peace just to be sure.
You obviously are not a Ukranian. When Putin surrounds Kiev, I wonder if Nato will awaken. And after if/when he takes the eastern part of that county where he will invade next.
What gets me is Obama and some congressmen believe fighting Islamic fundamentalists in their countries with our young men is somehow better.

Last edited:
russia-wants-war-us-bases-sarcastic-map.jpg

The Destroyer Of Worlds.
Hyperbolic, hysterics and just plain nonsense driven by the need to have a bad guy out there to justify the never ending war emergency. Is it Eastasia that we war with this week or is it Eurasia? Or does it matter? You need to check with the ministry of peace just to be sure.
You obviously are not a Ukranian. When Putin surrounds Kiev, I wonder if Nato will awaken. And after if/when he takes the eastern part of that county where he will invade next.
What gets me is Obama and some congressmen believe fighting Islamic fundamentalists in their countries with our young men is somehow better.
You are absolutely correct, I am not Ukrainian. I am Texan, and the fate of Ukraine is of no import to Texas. I reject the need for Texas blood to be shed in the pursuit of incessant warfare in places of no strategic interest so that the lust for perpetual warfare can be fed by a few whose pockets are lined and egos fed over such adolescent nonsense.
In a cruder analogy, the "my dick is bigger than yours" is a silly game for juvenile frat boys, not for grown ups and certainly not a foreign policy.

If the demonization of Putin and Russia increases in the west, we will know the power elite wants war.

Sadly they will dupe many into believing their lies.

Who wants war? I just don't want to see another dictator run over a country killing and destroying their land for whatever reason his warped mind thinks is going to build a stronger country. I do not suggest America send in troops and Putin is betting on just that. Unless his mental illness drives him to further borders. For now the Ukrainians who wish to retain the sovereignty of their nation are paying the ultimate price for not having the arms to defend themselves and their land.

If the demonization of Putin and Russia increases in the west, we will know the power elite wants war.

It's been an issue for 70 years......
Really?

I thought your beloved Mrs. BJ Bubba changed all that.
art.clintonlavrov1.gi.jpg

Well that was before she foolishly and stupidly referred to Putin as Hitler.

Really?

Well maybe she knows more than us....??

Who wants war? I just don't want to see another dictator run over a country killing and destroying their land for whatever reason his warped mind thinks is going to build a stronger country. I do not suggest America send in troops and Putin is betting on just that. Unless his mental illness drives him to further borders. For now the Ukrainians who wish to retain the sovereignty of their nation are paying the ultimate price for not having the arms to defend themselves and their land.
Russia has been playing war with Europe for centuries..I see no whey it is going to end anytime soon...

Really?

Well maybe she knows more than us....??
You put your faith in a known liar. Not too smart.

I found this provided some excellent insight into Putin's thinking. One of the four people on the panel is Edward Lucas, international editor of The Economist. The discussion is only three years old but it is amazing how different things appear now.

Forum List

Back